• Published 15th Mar 2015
  • 1,789 Views, 3 Comments

Royalties royal love - Furious Thestral



Princess Celestia has been worried that princess Twilight has been spending time with Princess Luna, who knows that Nightmare moon still lies inside her dear sister.

  • ...
14
 3
 1,789

Royalties Royal Love (Edited)

"Twilight Sparkle!"

I exclaimed happy to see my friend and former student appearing from the main door of the castle, I approached to give her a hug.
"It's so good to see you, again" I said as we both ended our hug.
"I am glad to see you too, Celestia," Twilight replied, I could see that her smile turned into a frown, I knew then what were her motives to be here, "but I was wondering if Luna was here, she invited me to talk about something interesting," added my little princess of friendship.
I almost let my face fall in disappointment, it was the sixth time in a row that Twilight came to visit my beloved sister instead of me, but I had to remain firm and calm, "Right, guard please escort Princess Twilight to Princess Luna's room" I commanded.
"There is no need to, I can go on my own" Twilight replied. How adorable, she’s still not used to have a royal escort.
"Oh Twilight, modest as ever, please there is no need to be ashamed" I said now smiling, I always liked that expression of shyness in Twilight. I then nodded to a guard who noticed the gesture

Rushing to be in front of us and bowing in front of Twilight, "Yes your highness," said the guard as he then looked directly to Twilight from below in the same way for courtesy, "please, follow me, Princess Twilight" said the guard.
Twilight nodded to the guard accepting his guidance as I observed the pony trotted to the staircase, Twilight following from behind.
"Enjoy your stay" were the only words that I could say, as I kept an eye on Twilight once more.
"I’ll, see you later" Twilight replied as she proceeded to follow the royal guard to the stairs towards Luna's room.

I was in my office, managing all the paperwork for new laws and taxes sometimes to deal with some random letters from loyal citizens, it’s also nice to see that the little foals send letters to me as part of their school assignments, but this time I was distracted by one persistent thought.

what could Twilight and Luna been doing all this time? could it be that Twilight has grown tired of me and she won't be by my side again? but what if they are only getting along together? after all my little was banished for a long time and Twilight's kind heart is just making her company. I must have been locked in these thoughts for a while since my secretary snapped out my thinking bubble to continue on my paperwork.
taking a little stroll to the royal gardens I couldn't cease the thoughts about Twilight and Luna.
What if Twilight has a crush on my little sister?
Stopping my stroll immediately, i could feel the blush of the thought that my friend and my little sister were dating, could I be certain? but they haven’t told anypony, even to myself, could it be that they are having a secret romance?
No it can't be, to think that they be together could be a bad image to society, imagine the scandal, the polemic and most of all the gossip and horrible rumors.
That can't be, I needed to shake these thoughts off my head, they are good friends but that doesn't mean that they are in love each other.
I needed to laugh at this silly thought that occurred to me, but still the fact remains.

I still kept thinking that something was very odd and it could only led to be that Twilight out of a sudden wanted to spend time with my little sister. From all the time since her return, Twilight chooses now to be with her?
there has to be a meaning of this sudden change in twilight? and there was only one answer.

Nightmare Moon has returned!

No, that can't be Luna could never return to her evil doings, after all she regretted all the harm she caused to her and all the ponies of the land (and sky), or could she? she could fake everything and planning to attack again, beginning with Twilight, taking her down first so the elements of harmony would never stop her again!
I was shocked by this placing my hooves in the mouth.

I laughed at my own idea, how could my little sister, Luna, became once again Nightmare Moon and manage to harm Twilight?
I had to laugh at this idea, sometimes i make my imagination to go wild.

In the hallway to the royal chambers, my hypotheses and theories reappeared from my mind once again, thoughts that could change things from what I had believed.
Could Luna never been cleansed from her dark desires? could she have been faking her return? but if that's the case, then it mean that Twilight is in danger!?

But after all those visits I have seen her been safe and no physical damage appeared in my former student and friend, but what if the damage was intangible?
things that can't be seen from the ponies eye but are in front of them.

I downed my eyes to the red carpet of the hallway, thinking about a good theory that would lead that Nightmare Moon could return and she might have a method to have Twilight by her side, but in what way could she be doing it?

Blackmail? No that can't be, from what I know, Twilight is a good pony and she would never have dark secrets or be hiding things from anypony.

Threats? Possible but not that her relatives have gone missing, even if it's against her person, Twilight could always tell me her situation or even better to her friends in Ponyville.
So what could it be? what reason could have that Twilight to join the dark alicorn?
Then like a sonic rain-boom, one reasonable option came to my mind.

Mind control.

After all this time she had fooled us all, feigning that she was reformed and that she will never harm anypony again.
I had to maintain my anger in control, for this was only a theory and my mind running wild once again, considering that i was being deceived by my own sister.

Many theories and no answers,my only option was to rise my head and run towards the room that were lying the answers.

Trotting as fast as my legs could take me i went through directly to my little sister's room. I only slowed down in front of the guards and servants of the castle, I wished to not make a scene in front of them, or making them to notice that something happened.

"your highness" two night guard's bowed in front of me in order to receive me. They were guarding a two framed door with the symbol of the moon in it. It was the entrance of princess Luna's royal chambers.

"Good evening," I greeted, smiling to the guards, "does Princess Luna and princess Twilight are inside?" I asked to the guards, with a calm smile upon my face.
"Yes your highness they are" replied one of the guard's,
My smile grew bigger in my mind, happy to be expecting the two princess to be where I needed them, "thank you, keep up the good work" I replied. The guards made a salute and remained in position as I began to move to another room nearby.

The room I was in, was meant to be for private meetings there was a small round table in the center and decorations all around but this room had a special perk within, approaching to a small statue of a pegasus that was in a furniture.
The statue was in a pose of take off, by using my magic to move one wing down a sound of a click was made and a secret door revealed itself, near the statue.

By entering to a corridor tried my best to remain silent reaching a small, dark room that had a small table and a candle. I made myself near to the table, raising a small hidden visor through the wall and I could see anything from the room were Twilight and my little sister were staying.
"He really did that?" Twilight interested, asked, she seemed gleefully placing her hooves together happy.
"Indeed, he manage to fool all the town, that day" Luna replied smiling back at Twilight, drinking a cider.

I had an idea of what Luna was talking about.

The day when the town of Las Pegasus gained some strange disease that changed ponies colors, in the end it was all a prank from a unicorn, I knew that very story well.

"And what did the ponies do?" Twilight was quite interested, she then was leaning at my sister face forward.
"They believed that the cure was to eat one special pill that he offered," Luna continued, I could see that she placed a hoof in her mouth to contain her laughter, "but in the end, that pill only made them lose their hair!" Luna said finally laughing, Twilight joined her laugh as well to hear such story, I was about to let loose my laughter as well with the images returning to my head about that day. but I had to contain them at all cost, after all, spying them was a terrible thing to do, I need to make clear in my suspicions suspicions whether they were in love or my dear sister really had deceived us.

"How can a whole city fall for something like that?" Twilight asked, calming herself from the laughter, breathing more and more subsiding all of it.
"Truth be told it was all an illusion made by him," Luna answered breathing, calming herself, "he hypnotized all the town making them believe that they were infected and caused mass hysteria in the ponies and also he placed a spell in those pills" my sister told, taking a sip of her drink dying down her smile.
Twilight was surprised about the story and fascinated, like those time I told her about the past days of Equstria, "what happened to that pony?" she asked curious.
Luna changed her expression to a serious one "he ended up working in a school in canterlot teaching the art of illusion" said Luna lowering her head, I grieve upon hearing Luna’s words, because I remember that story with a different ending.

"Anyway Twilight," hearing Luna’s voice snapped me from my thoughts, she raised her head and smiling, "how much do you know about hypnosis?" Luna then asked, I perked up my ears on the question, so did Twilight from where I was.
"To be honest, I only read the books about it," Twilight seemed curious, she answered honestly to the question, since I never really teach her directly, "I only know the theory not the practice" Twilight added lifting her cup to drink.
"Well, as the princess of the night and dreams I have dominated all kind of hypnosis method's," bragged Luna to Twilight placing a hoof in her chest piece, she always was proud of her abilities of her world of dreams, "and I would like to invite to have a session on the matter" the invitation of Luna's hypnosis session made Twilight, and myself, a bit dubious because she also heard about fictional stories about how the hypnotist abuses with his powers.
"I don't know," Twilight replied rubbing her shoulder and looking down to her left, "being hypnotized is something that can't be treated as something for entertainment but for therapy" she added, I assumed that with those words, Luna would abandon the idea to make fun out of this.
"Relax Twilight," said Luna placing her hoof over Twilights shoulder and with a warm smile she continued, "this is only to have a positive mind and for relaxation, I would never do something to make fun of" my little princess of the night assured no harm intention in the process, but I could not let those words to fool me.
Twilight looked at Luna and with a smile, she accepted the session of my sister.
I wish that I was mistaken.

I had to put attention in the behavior of my sister, for this has been of what my hypothesis was becoming true but I couldn't just accuse her yet, it seemed to be a harmless game after all.
I kept an eye as Luna enlightened her horn while she began to chant something intangible, that I couldn’t understand, "the moon and the stars" were Luna's last words, that i could hear, making twilight drop her head in slumber.
I was afraid of what could happen now, rising my hooves to the wall,keeping close eye and ear. Not daring to blink from my little hideout to see what would my sister was going to do with a submissive Twilight in front of her.

Luna kept silent for a moment when a grin appeared in her face, a smirk if I wasn’t mistaken, "Twilight, you will obey and be servant of Nightmare moon" she commanded, Twilight kept silent with her head down.
I was horrified, not wanting to this go anymore further, transporting myself inside the room in front of my sister. Luna was surprised of my appearance, she stepped back surprised.
"Celestia what are you doing here!?" shouted Luna angry at me, as if I was the one who committed a crime.
"I came here to stop your evil doing, sister!" I replied positioning my horn towards my sister, glaring daggers with my eyes.
Luna was angry at my own actions, I could not stand why at this point she seemed like a victim, "you dare to place your horn towards me!?" she shouted offended, clenching her teeth repressing any sudden movement towards myself.
"You hypnotized Twilight to make her your slave!," I spite those words in anger, not daring to evade eye contact at Luna, "and you confessed that you are Nightmare Moon!" I kept an eye, on her horn, expecting some sort of spell being prepared to fire against me.
I was waiting her to reveal her true form and summoned her dark armor, to begin once again this aweful battle, but to my surprise the only thing that happened was a long silence and the face of incredulity of my sister.
"What are you talking about!? this is just a game!" Luna seemed confused by my words of accusation, she then changed her confusion to a glare.
I winced, confused, but didn't move my posture, "What kind of game is that?" there was something that told me that something was not right, "it's not in you to act like Nightmare Moon!" I know my sister and she always had grieved all the times she was reminded that she was that dark herself, except for the plays of nightmare night.

Luna was about to say something when a voice interrupted her, from behind us, "so you finally think that Luna has returned to be Nightmare moon," from the other side of the table Twilight lifted her head smiling at the both of us, "right Celestia?".
"Twilight" I was surprised that my friend and co-ruler was awakened, to think that she was awakened from a trance there was only two options.
that her trance was weak or that they were truly pulling my leg here, "what is the meaning of this?" I asked expecting some answers from both of them.
Twilight smile grew as she made appear a set of tea over the small table in front of her, "I just want to invite you to a tea party".
Luna and I calmed our expressions, remaining silent, every single emotion that I had dissapeared like i never felt anger or confusion from the beginning.
"We gladly accept your invitation, Princess Twilight" the both of us recited in unison, having the need to bow in front of Twilight.
"Rise," Twilight commanded, me and my sister obeyed without hesitation, "so then, Celestia you finally guessed correctly" continued Twilight with a grin looking at me.
I nodded silently, remembering something that I never recall before.

I was in my bedroom, Twilight in my bed, she told me to investigate about the reason of why she visited Luna, until I deduced that she was Nightmare Moon.
"And with this I should end this game, it took at least three visits of mine for you to notice something, congratulations" cheered Twilight, I bowed silently, thanking the compliment from Twilight.
I noticed that Twilight seemed confused, I was some kind of worried of what would make my beloved be so upset, when she then changed her expression to a one that found a solution to a problem, "oh silly me, you have permission to speak" ordered Twilight.
"Thank you, mistress" my sister and I answered, in unison, sitting next to the table staring at Twilight.
"Well, I should remove the trigger words from me," Twilight said looking at Luna, who was the one that implanted them in the first place, "but I do wish to know? Celestia do you really feel something for me?," twilight asked, staring at me, raising a hoof in the air for an answer.
"No, I do not have, princess" I replied, without doubt, I wished to say why or at least to say that she matters to me but not in a romantic meaning but she didn’t gave me permission for that.
"I can't say didn't expect this," I watched how Twilight lifted her head in a thinking position placing a hoof in her chin, "because it seemed that way when I arrived at the fourth time you crash yourself in here" she continued giving a mischievous look at my person, I wanted to make my words to her and say that if she wished me to be in that manner I will comply or make a gesture to make her believe that but she never gave me permission for those actions.

"Princess, if I may?" Luna asked for permission, to give a word with her empty eyes filled of obedience.
"Granted, Luna" replied Twilight making a gesture to Luna.
"why would you wish to keep secret your ascension to the throne?" asked Luna, from our submissive point of view she was in a higher position from both of us and, as so, from all Equestria.
"Luna, I'm afraid, that I can't announce my ascension yet because there are still someponies who didn't like me being princess," Twilight frowned to the princess of the moon, "and I do not wish to make a revolt because of this" I could see that Twilight was concerned about her actions and she couldn't manage a disturbance in the land by this.
I could notice that she was caring for the citizens of Equestria, for it could be catastrophic that someponies could begin some civil war among them but I couldn’t contain my anger, that there could be someponies among them that did not loved their princess as the same way we loved her, as the loyal servants we were meant to be.

"Insolent's!" I yelled, angry from the thoughts that were flowing inside me, "I will find them and throw them to the dungeon for not accepting you in the throne" I threatened slamming my hoof in the table, even if the royal guards were against me I will make Twilight the queen that everypony should obey.
"Calm, Celestia" Twilight ordered, waving her hoof up and down, I could see a nervous smile forming in her face, she seemed to be worried as if she had read my mind.
"I am sorry, princess" I was ashamed from my unnecessary outburst in front of my beloved princess.
"No need," Twilight assured to me, while I settle down my anger, I wished that she could punish me for my recklessness, "we will make them accept me".
I could only see that my mistress began to smirk as she seemed to have a plan.

As well so did my little sister and I, since we wanted to follow our beloved superior and obey her very commands without a doubt.

Author's Note:

After some time this chapter was fully remade changing the point of view and other detials.

thanks to The Fan Without a Face for helping me edit this.

and if your wondering why i made it in a new chapter, it's to draw attention to those who wanted to know

Comments ( 3 )

Twilight smile grew as she made appear a set of tea over the small table in front of her, "I just want to invite you to a tea party".

Luna and I calmed our expressions, remaining silent, every single emotion that I had dissapeared like i never felt anger or confusion from the beginning.

"We gladly accept your invitation, Princess Twilight" the both of us recited in unison, having the need to bow in front of Twilight.

"The Earth King has invited you to Lake Laogai."

"I am honored to accept his invitation."

ok i get the felling there under hypnosis but how did she pull it off

6345886 pretty much a prequel will come. But not soon.

Login or register to comment