• Published 8th May 2012
  • 980 Views, 20 Comments

under the sea of stars - Genocide 4 Kids

  • ...
7
 20
 980

Chapter 3

After the movie was done and the credits was shown on the screen, Jeff decides to take Pinkie home for the night. Night, but it's still sunny out. Jeff thought the movie was long; however, Jeff really didn't pay much attention to the movie-like Pinkie did.

"Jeff, where did you park?" Questioned Pinkie.

"Oh silly Pinkie I parked over there." Jeff was pointing towards the parking-lot. So he thought. It turns out that the lot Jeff was showing Pinkie has been under construction.

"Ah, I don't think your car is there."

"Not there, oh damn it," Jeff began saying. "Let's go find the car then." Pinkie, and Jeff walked a great deal wondering, and searching for random selected parking lots. The sun was getting less bright. Now Jeff, and Pinkie were lost, nowhere to go besides straight, well that's what they thought any ways.

"You know what Jeffy," Pinkie wrapped her arms around his arm. "People might think we're dating." Jeff gave a smile; he didn't really know what to say. Wait did Pinkie just call me...Jeffy?" Thought Jeff but he didn't care, feeling of love were beginning to blossom for Jeff.

"Pinkie, do you want to go to the beach sometime tomorrow?" Jeff asked. " I've never been to a beach before, but if you want me to, I’ll love to go with you Jeffy." People who passed by the two of them were giving off dirty looks to the almost couple. But who cares. Jeff loved the fact Pinkie was holding him; it felt nice.

Both Pinkie, and Jeff were still walking in town, but now it seems like they ended up in a bad neighborhood. Old run-down building, homeless people who walked by you and tried to ask you for drugs, and multiple liquor stores. As Pinkie, and Jeff were walking, a man dressed in all black walked up to them. He looked dangerous, but Jeff held out his chest a little trying to fool the man into thinking he wasn't intimidated.

"Hi there," Pinkie said. Her voice full of excitement.

"Give me your money." He stated. I'm guessing he ignored Pinkie’s welcoming voice, Jeff thought as he guided Pinkie behind him. His heart was beating rapidly, and his palms where sweaty but that all doesn't matter when someone is trying to rob you.

"Didn't you hear me. I said to give me the money. You speaky English?"

"Yes I do speak English, sorry to tell you I don't have much. I only have five dollars."

"That's the wrong answer." The man pulled out a knife. It was dirty, there seem to be blood stains on it. Jeff backed-up as the man tried to stab him. Fortunate for Jeff, luck was on his side a slender female with a short skirt on. Jeff couldn't tell much from her since it was dark out.

The robber looked, but he only sowed the woman flying towards his face. "Epic kick!" Yelled out the girl. The robbers face got in contact with her "epic kick" causing him the hit the floor and losing consciousness. Jeff looked towards the girl. He has a better look of her now. She a beautiful young woman with silky green and white hair; her expression was excited. Jeff assumed the girl was nuts.

"Thank you lady but I had it." Jeff said with a little laugh.

"Had it, yeah had you dead. That dude almost killed you." The girl was face to face with Jeff. " You know what," said the girl as she got closer to Jeff "from this angle you look pretty cute." Pinkie quickly became jealous. She then rushed by Jeff's side.

"Just who are you anyways," asked Pinkie her voice was a little high.Well, I guess she was jealous but didn't want Jeff or that girl to know that. The girl back-up and laughed.

"My name is Lyra."

"Lyra... What a weird name." Jeff comments

"Weird name! That's no way to say thank you to the person who just saved your life." Lyra looked a little embarrassed. "Well, see you around." Said Lyra as she ran into the opposite side of the road. She ran until Jeff wasn't able to see her from the distance.

Jeff, and Pinkie got up from the dirty concrete to continue to find the car. Pinkie didn't say much. Jeff just assumed she was tired, or something. "Jeffy I got to use the bathroom." Jeff looked around and found a store still open. Jeff rushed Pinkie into the store so she, can use the bathroom. By the time Pinkie was in the bathroom, Jeff then realized the store he was in.

"Oh no... What have I done." Jeff realized the store was an adult book and video store. Videos, and all sorts of sex-related items where in the store. Pinkie just got out the bathroom; her eyes were covered by her bangs. She had a blank expression on so Jeff couldn't tell if she was mad or not. Pinkie walked towards Jeff, grabbed his hand and walked out the store without saying a word to him.

Soon enough, Jeff, and Pinkie found the car and drove back home. Pinkie didn't say anything making Jeff a little worried. "You like girls like that Jeff don't you?" Pinkie had finally spoken, however her voice seemed low and depressed.

"What do you mean Pinkie?"

"Girls with big breast. That Lyra girl had big breast, and those girls in the store had big breast. You never even he... Never mind."

"Tell me please Pinkie, I haven't what?"

"HELD ME LIKE THAT BEFORE... Like the people in the store."

Jeff finally arrived home. Pinkie went up-stairs without speaking. Jeff was down-stairs thinking to himself. "Okay fine." Jeff mumbled. As he went up-stairs to Pinkie's room, he herded the sound of someone crying. Jeff opened the door and sow Pinkie sitting in her bed sobbing. Jeff didn't say a word. Instead, he walked towards Pinkie then held her hand then surprisingly kissed her.

"Jeff, why are you..." Pinkie’s eyes lowered. A tear ran down her cheek as Jeff was kissing her. Soon enough Pinkie began to exchange body fluids with Jeff; she was moaning in Jeff's mouth with every kiss. After a while, Pinkie stopped kissing Jeff leaving a thin line of saliva from Jeff's to Pinkie’s lips.

"Jeffy, I hate it when you sleep down-stairs making me lonely in the dark while I sleep up here." Pinkie’s eyes was shining, but she looked like she was about to cry.

"It's okay Pinkie. I won't ever leave you alone again." Jeff, and Pinkie where both laying down next to each other looking at one another in the eyes not saying much until they both went to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED
NEW CHAPTER MEANS NEW MISTAKES I MADE LOL OH WELL THANKS FOR READING YAY YAY OKAY I’LL SHUT UP NOW

Comments ( 7 )

wow...great story man

Awesome, keep the good work.:yay:

Very good new chapter! I like!
And the Lyra reference was awesome :twilightsheepish:

Not bad. Can't wait for more.:eeyup:

:facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof: Aw man, this chapter pretty much ruined it for me. I do not like clop or sex scenes, whatsoever at all. In regards to the previous chapters, my comments still stand; but this chapter just made me feel bad. That's not Pinkie Pie behavior there at all. I would quite like you to rewrite this entire scene. Of course, it's your call. But 'exchanged bodily fluids'? Really? Even for someone who doesn't seem to have English as their native language, it's pretty much obvious that you shouldn't go into that level of detail. :pinkiesick:

I just realized something: I posted a comment berating you on a small part of the chapter without talking about the rest. I apologize for that.

I liked the first part of the chapter, especially the Epic Kick part. Pinkie's jealousy seems out of character. Wouldn't Pinkie Pie be happy for Jeff to make a new friend? What about the fact that Lyra Heartstrings saved Pinkie, too? I don' think that knife was an idle threat.

I'm running out of time to write. As it gets later, my sentence structure degrades until I get tireder and tireder and will Sleep now Goodnight. :trollestia:

Sudo

Login or register to comment