• Published 8th May 2012
  • 979 Views, 20 Comments

under the sea of stars - Genocide 4 Kids

  • ...
7
 20
 979

chapter 2

The midnight air was cold, and the starts never seemed so bright. Pinkie and Jeff just finished their date and are now on their way back home. Pinkie was worn out and was sleeping on the passenger seat, Jeff noticed how she was sleeping, so Innocent with her head leaning towards the window, and with her mouth a little open so she can breath. Jeff couldn't help but get a little excited, her lips looked so soft with those bright red lip stick.

“She looks so happy when she's sleeping.” Jeff gave a little smile and continued driving home.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shortly after, Jeff finds himself back in-front of his market. Pinkie was still sound asleep. Jeff didn't want to wake her up, but he didn't want her just sleeping in the car all night, so Jeff gingerly shook Pinkie’s arm to wake her up.

“Pinkie, where here where back.”

Pinkie lifted her eye lids, showing Jeff those beautiful blue eyes.

“I'm tired, and I live to far can I sleep her with you at your house.”

Jeff's heart started racing when those words came out of Pinkie. Jeff wanted Pinkie to sleep at his house, however he was a little nervous about the idea of a beautiful girl sleeping in the same house with him.

“If you want to pinkie, I just hope you find my house not a mess.” Pinkie giggled while covering her mouth, man she looks so cute when she giggled like that. Pinkie followed Jeff inside his market, inside where some stairs guiding them to his room.

“Wow, you live in your work to, that so cool.”

“You work around here, you never told me that.” Pinkie looked down while looks of sadness appeared in her eyes.

"Well...I sort of lost my job." Pinkie stated. Jeff and Pinkie both didn't say a word to each other, making the situation awkward, until Jeff thought of an idea.

“Well pinkie, I know you don't know me that well, but you can stay here.” Pinkie didn't respond, instead she just dropped on the bed and slept, she was tires after all. Jeff covered pinkies bottom half of her body with a blanket so she won't be cold. Soon after Jeff gave a little yawn himself so he went Down stars and and sleep on the couch.

A few hours later as the sun light began to creep in Jeff's room, a heavenly smell was coming from the kitchen. Jeff, who was still sleep couldn't ignore the sweet smell. Jeff’s stomach began growling to the point he wakes up from his sleep. Jeff rushes towards the kitchen to see what caused the smell, he was surprised to see Pinkie in the kitchen making cupcakes while wearing a long white tee shirt that went down past her knees.

“Pinkie, what are you doing?”

“Oh, good morning sleepy-head, I made you some cupcakes.” Said Pinkie while she was holding a trey of cupcakes in-front of her.

“Pinkie, but your wearing MY shirt.” Jeff looked down towards the floor, his cheeks where bight red from embarrassment.

“What, you don't think I look good with this? I think its a perfect fit.” Pinkie began laughing,Jeff on the other hand was still embarrassed. He looked towards Pinkie and sow how happy she was when she was laughing, he then began laughing along with Pinkie. Jeff then sits next to Pinkie on the kitchen table to eat his breakfast Pinkie pored her heart in making.

“So...do you, like it?” Pinkie asked, her eyes where full of intensity, she looked so nervous to hear Jeff’s answer, she hoped Jeff liked her cooking.

“I love it, there so sweet, I love sweet thing.” Pinkie, with out thinking gave Jeff a hug, pinkie breast where touching Jeff's chest. They felt so soft as they pressed against his chest. Jeff tried to push Pinkie away from embarrassment, however Pinkie just held him tighter.

“Don't let go yet...this feels nice; me holding you like this.” Jeff didn't say a word, instead he just wrapped Pinkie around his arms. Pinkie eyes widen, she was surprised Jeff was hugging her like that, Pinkie loved it though she smiled and continued to hug him. Jeff and Pinkie eventually let go of each other after a short while, Pinkie gave a little giggle and asked Jeff,

“You said I can live her right?”

“Of course you can, you need my help getting your close from your old job?”

“They trough out my close, I need to buy new ones.” Said pinkie, she giggled a little on how funny it sounded to her that she didn't have any close.

“You don't have any close, well come on I’ll take you to the city, I’ll by you some new ones.” Demanded Jeff while he was grabbing his keys.

“On no, its fine really ill get a job and by-”

“ no Pinkie its fine I want to now put on those close you had yesterday and come.”

Pinkie nodded and smiled, she rushed up stars to put on the close she had on last night. Not to long later, Pinkie rushed down stars and grabbed Jeff's arm and said with a cheerful voice, “ I'm ready now”. And with those words Jeff and Pinkie drove to the city again but this time he’s buying her clothes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The town, this time the sun was out giving this place a lovely bright look. Both Pinkie and Jeff where enjoying them self. Jeff was trying to find parking, but its the big city finding parking is very hard.

“How about there Jeff that parking lot must have some parking space.” Jeff turned his car towards the parking lot and indeed found parking.

“ Thanks Pinkie you saved my gas.”

“Your welcome,I like helping your moving thingy.” Pinkie and Jeff began walking on the sidewalk, a lot of people was staring at Pinkie and Jeff, well they both stood out. Pinkie with her bright pink hair, and Jeff, well he was tall I guess.

“ How about there Jeff, the clothes there look nice I bet.” Jeff looked up and noticed the store Pinkie picked was a victory secret. His face quickly became red as Pinkie was trying to pull him inside the store.

“ Come on Jeff, its not that bad.”

“ But, I don't wanna.” Jeff stop and noticed he was already in the store. The store smelled of woman's perfume, and all the menaces where wearing woman's undergarments. Pinkie went up to the cashier with Jeff by her side.

“Hello, how may I help you today?” Asked the cashier.

“Yeah I want something nice to wear.” The cashier looked confused but tried to understand what Pinkie wanted.

“Well we have all sorts of variety, I’ll be more then happy to show you around.” Pinkie eyes lid as she smiled with such happiness, the cashier look at Jeff, wondering why he was there looking uncomfortable.

“Ah, sir, are you coming?”

“Oh no no no no, I cant. Here pinkie take this wallet, inside is my money, buy it with that I’ll just wait out side for out okay.” Said Jeff while giving Pinkie his wallet. Pinkie looked a little confused but smiled when she thought how embarrassing it must be for Jeff to be here.

“ Okay Jeff I won't be long okay.” Jeff smiled and walked out side the store and leaned towards the wall and waited for Pinkie. A while later Jeff was getting a little tired from waiting for so long, Pinkie finally skipped out the store with only two bags. Jeff looked a little confused on the fact that Pinkie only had two bags.

“Gosh Pinkie what took you so long? You only got two bags.” Jeff pointed out while laughing lightly.

“ I had to try out a lot of close I just couldn't decide on witch one I should buy. Hey I'm hungry you want to get something to eat?”

“Yeah I guess I can eat, but I want to eat fish.” Said Jeff as they where walking future down the street.

“Eww, Jeff no, I want some candy let's go to a candy store.”

“ Candy? Are you sure you want candy we ear candy this morning?” Questioned Jeff.

“ Yeah, I want candy, it super good.” Pinkie and Jeff arrived next to a chocolate candy store, this store had every thing to do with chocolate, they even sold chocolate rain drops( yeah i don't know why they did.)

“Okay pinkie let's get candy, lucky for you I love candy." Pinkie giggled to Jeff comment. Jeff felt butterfly's in his stomach when Pinkie and Jeff locked eyes for a split moment. Those bright blue eyes always had Jeff so lost inside them.

“Wow there so much I just can't decide on witch ones I want.” Jeff was looking around the store, he spotted these chocolate balls with caramel inside. "Pinkie how about these?" Pinkie rushed towards Jeff, her eyes shined when she sow the Chocolate ball Jeff was holding out for her.

“These look good, let's try some.” Pinkie and Jeff with out thinking eat some of the chocolate with out paying. The seller yelled at The two of them. “Hey! Just what do you think your doing?”

“Eating chocolate, want to try?” Pinkie offered,

“Those are MY chocolates now you better buy them before I call police.” Jeff looked towards the chocolate covered apples, “Pinkie how about those apples chocolate things.” Jeff and Pinkie walked towards the apples covered with chocolate.

“Hey don't ignore me!” Yelled the store owner.

“I herd you, where paying dude calm down.” The store owner began yelling, his voice began to creak. Pinkie started getting scared from his furious yelling to the point she didn't want chocolate anymore. “You know what...I don't want chocolate anymore let's go Jeff please.”

“Here's your money, I hope your happy dude.” Jeff and Pinkie walk out the store, Pinkie was feeling a little relieved that they left the store. “So where to now Jeff?”

“I know, how about a movie?” Pinkie smiled widely and nodded, soon enough Pinkie and Jeff was at front of the theater wondering what movie they should watch.

“I want to see a comedy.” Pinkie stated

“Me to I'm in a mood to laugh.” Jeff bought two tickets for himself, and Pinkie. "Wow, it sure is dark in here." Jeff agreed, it was dark they barely sow the seats. “Where going to set here Pinkie.”

The seats where far back, there where no seats behind them. The movie began playing, Jeff who was not into the movie, he was more focused on trying to hold Pinkie hand in the movie.

Jeff slowly reached out his hands, but then quickly pulled away. Pinkie was laughing at the movie, Jeff smiled lightly loving every moment she smiled, it seemed to always bring him to smile when she does. Jeff then tried to make a second attempt to hold Pinkies hand, but he then slowly pulled his hand back. Pinkie grabs Jeff's hand by surprise, she didn't even look at him she just continued to laugh at the movie, Jeff just held her smooth hand and laughed along side with her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


TO BE CONTINUED:

LEAVE A COMMENT, OR LIKE(OR DISLIKE) THE STORY, THANKS FOR READING =)