• Published 21st Feb 2015
  • 5,313 Views, 27 Comments

Save me - WhiteFur



Twilight had always been the one to save the day, but what happens when she is the one in need of saving. The Changeling queen is back and out for revenge.

  • ...
23
 27
 5,313

Kidnapped

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Flash-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The moon is just beginning its decent, the sun rising to take its place. I wish I didn't have to leave her, this beautiful mare I hold in my wings. But duty calls, and I would rather be here when she opens those beautiful lavender eyes of hers. Moving tenderly, I ease myself away from her, being careful not to wake her up. Standing up, I just take a moment to stare at her.

She has come such a far way since being here, no longer is she the helpless and scared little pony that fell into the castle. Now she is strong and healthy. Now, she is somepony that I can be proud of. Not like I wasn't proud of her before, though.

Bending down, I kiss her soft cheek before I leave to go prepare for the day, being ever so quiet so as not to wake her up. Before I close the door, I look at her sleeping form and feel a pang of love before I slowly close the door and slip away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Queen Chrysalis------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not the best at being patient. I am seconds away from barging into the room, disposing of that foal stallion and taking Twilight Sparkle as he gasps through his last few breaths. Anger pulses through me as I’m forced to wait. Hiding in the shadows like a thief or low life, nothing that becomes a queen.

What is that stupid excuse of a stallion even doing in there. He should have left arleady. I timed this perfectly. He should have left two minutes ago.

Just as I reach my breaking point the door softly opens, and the orange colt slips out. Finally! I almost scream in relief as he slips down the hall. Despite my urge to dash into the door instantly, I force myself to watch his flank as it disappears behind the corner.

I wait another agonizing minute before I slip into the room. The air is cool and quiet, just as I imagined this repulsive shiny place would be. If I was still impersonating Cadance, I'd have this place painted black and green, just to make it so my eyes don't hurt when I stare at the walls.

Ah, she looks so peaceful as she lies there just ripe for the taking. I move a piece of her mane away from her face. There is such innocence, such foalishness. I engulf her in a bubble with my magic, silently sealing her in.

I take a moment to chuckle before I levitated it in the air. Just as I lift her up her, stupid eyes open in shock.

“What is happening?!” She exclaims with that annoying voice of hers. Once again, I use my magic to silence her. With pride and satisfaction I fly us both out the window, casting a quick spell so that the two of us were no longer visible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Flash-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My armor is on, breakfast is ready, and my coat and mane are brushed. All of my morning chores have now been seen to, so I can return to my mare. See her beautiful smile and mesmerizing eyes. Just the thought of her sends a goofy smile to my face.

There’s a skip in my step as I push open the door to Twilight’s room. I know I’m acting lighthearted and gleeful, but I don’t care. She is the most perfect mare and she’s mine.

As I enter the room, the smile starts to slip from my face. Where is she? I search around the room, but she is not in here. She must have gotten up early and already headed down stairs. That irritates me a little; she is not supposed to go around unguarded.

Quickly, I trot down to the dining room, Shining Armor and Cadence are already seated at the table, but Twilight is not.

“Where’s Twilly?” Shining asks. I’m starting to freak out. Where is she?

“Sir, I don’t know.” I say with trepidation, my mind racing with all the different places she could be.

“What do you mean, you don’t know? How can you not know? You’re her guard?” Shinning's eyes narrow and his voice raises. I know that voice. It's the voice that he uses when a guard needs to be disciplined.

Shinning is standing up now, screaming things at me after ten minutes go by of deliberation. All of our faces show concern.

“Fan out, everypony find her!” Cadence orders, her voice shaking.

We all run in different directions. My heart races, aches starting to creep into my happiness. I search the library the garden, running into her friends every now and then. With every passing second my body is turning colder, every muscle aching.
The moon is ascending back into the sky as we all meet back in the dining room, all our faces solemn. Tears are in all our eyes or running down our cheeks. I can’t bear to look at anypony; this is all my fault. I am her guard it is my duty to protect her, to keep her safe.

“What do you mean Twilight is missing?” my head twists up to stare at the eternal being that is Princess Celestia. Her face mirrors all of ours, but she has the ability to hold her sadness just behind a regal mask. Just looking at her sends my knees shivering.

“Tell me what happened.” Her gaze sweeps the room, shame dropping heavily on my shoulders.

All at once, Twilight's friends start talking over one another, telling each of their stories. Celestia just sits quietly, absorbing information. I personally can’t follow what they’re saying. I’m starting to go numb, every emotion is shooting into me, overwhelming me. I close my eyes trying to deal with the battle raging inside.

“Flash Sentry what is your story?” Her words take a while to reach me, but as they do I open my eyes to find her sitting right in front of me. I look her in the eyes, as tears pour from mine.

“I left her side for one minute, only to get ready for the day. It’s all my fault. I thought she would be fine, she was just sleeping, I’m so sorry! Don't banish me, I swear on my life that I never wanted this to happen!” My voice shakes with anger and pain, I close my eyes again, shutting it out.

Twilight is gone. She's not here. Something happened to her. And it's all my fault.

“Flash this is nopony’s fault, Twilight is a princess and she knows what she's doing." Celestia says firmly, slightly jerking me out of my pain.

"Odds are one of our enemies have taken her. If there is anyone who deserves blame it is I. For I have been lax with her guard and protection,
I left her alone.” She chokes on her last words; I look at her and see she to is crying. No, this doesn't happen. Celestia doesn't cry. The princess of the sun doesn't cry.

“What matters now is finding her!” All of us, her friends, her family, are filled with resolve. Even the timid Fluttershy looks stern. We all look at each other nodding. Nothing is going to stop us from finding her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Twilight-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I’m cold, why is my room so cold? Shivering, I open my eyes, but it’s not my room that I see. My eyes are only met with blue ice, every angle I turn my head all I see is ice. Where am I?

Shaking memories start to flow back to me. Waking up to see Queen Chrysalis standing over me, silencing me, flying me away and then finally her knocking me out, literally. My head starts to pound when it remembers her kicks. I lay back down, letting the coldness seep into me, despair following in its wake.

“Hello you insolent child.” The Queen hisses as she suddenly appears into my little cave. I give a loud cry and scamper away, only to feel what seems like a chain going from my neck to a small ring in the floor.

“Oh look the little princess is sad.” She is laughing at my torment, I pull myself together, pulling on a mask. I have to stay strong!

“Haha that’s so cute, you think you can fool me! I feed off of emotions, idiot, so I can read yours.”

“What do you want with me?” My voice is laced with anger, barely masking an overwhelming fear.

“Revenge!” She hisses into my face, “You destroyed my life and now I am going to destroy yours!” She laughs as she disappears again, her voice echoing along the walls.

I sink down again letting the ice and cold surround me. My chin lands on something metal though, looking down I see that I still have my locket on, opening it I see Flash’s Mark. Hope courses through me, he would want me to fight, to stay strong. Just thinking about him makes me feel strong and envisioning his wings around me gives me warmth.

I curl up again, calling on the magic I got with my wings, expelling the cold from me. Yet when I do so, I feel tired, like I have a giant weight on me. I look up to see a blue-green ring fastened to my horn. The magic won't get past it.
Without my magic, I instead call upon what little hope I have left and curl up, the locket tightly grasped in my hooves. I pull my wings around me, shutting out the cold as I drift into a fitful sleep.

Author's Note:

Thank you so much to the NewBionicBrony for the edit and the help! wouldn't be the same story with out you!

Comments ( 9 )

Green and black castle funny:twilightblush:

When is the next chapter coming out? I wanna read more!

Oh this story is soooo good! :raritystarry: can't want for more!

Comment posted by theoldenbrony deleted Aug 31st, 2015

OmO I'd hug the story for being so great but i can't physically do that :rainbowderp: ... so i'll hug my laptop :moustache:... for now.... :pinkiecrazy: :moustache:

Just the description man............ Imma read dis!!!

Please update soon

Cuando vas a actualizar :unsuresweetie:

Login or register to comment