• Published 21st Feb 2015
  • 5,304 Views, 27 Comments

Save me - WhiteFur



Twilight had always been the one to save the day, but what happens when she is the one in need of saving. The Changeling queen is back and out for revenge.

  • ...
23
 27
 5,304

Prologue

Queen Chrysalis - My body shook in fury and rage, barely able to control myself. How dare that excuse of a little foal become a princess, while I’m stuck her in outlands, starving! I bet those so called royals thought they’d seen the last of me when my almost-husband pushed us all away. The fools! They cost me everything: my crown, my army, my respect, my life. Now they would pay. They had thought they were done with me but they were wrong, and this time I’ll be going after the one they all truly love: Twilight Sparkle.

“My true queen, I’m here to deliver your medicine.” Ah, my only true subject was here to serve and pamper me; usually he eases the edge off my rage.

“Hello Nightingale, you may begin my treatment.” I close my eyes and lay down as he starts to massage my body to help heal all my injuries. I envision my plan again, trying to make it even more brilliant. Once I’m healed the games will begin and that frilly little foal is going to get what’s coming to her.