• Published 15th Feb 2015
  • 374 Views, 13 Comments

The Element of Friendship - The Derpy Doctor



A colorful story that might reinspire me to make more fanfics. This is an early work. Don't judge it too harshly.

  • ...
2
 13
 374

Epilogue

Discord guided his new friend into his house.

“Welcome home, new friend, I’m sure that you will find yourself qui-i-i-i-te comfortable.”
Acerbus Smiled up at him. His eyes flamed with disgust, and his tail flickered with flame of no light or hue. Lips curling, he mustered the devious word:

“Quite.”

The all-powerful draconequus knew his intentions. He knew all of his thoughts.

He thought it over in his mind.

Discord had no plans for being this guy’s plan.

“You’ll do fine,” Discord said.
The ground shook and the entire barrier of his house lifted off of the ground, as darkness closed in, and discord fought with an unconquerable strength. Acerbus could not take him on. This was true. It had to be.

Comments ( 11 )

What's this story a crossover with?

5630365 Doctor Whooves. He shows up in this somewhere I decided that was enough to make it a crossover.

5630450 But isn't Doctor Whooves a MLP Fan character by himself?

5630473 the fan fiction: "The Adventures of Doctor Whooves" is a crossover from Doctor who and MLP so, concidering that this has something to do with that, it makes this a crossover. Doctor Whooves is a character in the show, but his fan fiction that describes his adventures makes him (in this context) a crossover.

So it's a crossover of a crossover? Crosseption?

5630486 But since the original crossover is a mlp story, then wouldn't double crossovering it put it entirely in the realm of mlp fiction, therefore warranting an Alternate Universe tag instead of a Crossover tag. Doctor who+MLP=Doctor Whooves. Doctor Whooves +MLP=MLP

5630494 It might. Would it take it off your mind if I just took that little tag off of the story description?

5630503 Not really, I consider chapters under 1k words to be more like Blog posts than stories, and you have a bunch.

5630515 Read the other fan fiction. The other fan fiction has a very different storyline and has plenty of chapters above 1000 words. just remember to read it all the way through, because some people stop in the middle and critisize me from here to kingdam come for it regardless of it ending a lot different than it begins.

Login or register to comment