• Published 11th Feb 2015
  • 429 Views, 8 Comments

The Misadventures of Pinkie and Co. OR The Battle of Golden Pinkie - Nerdy



The ponymatronics aren't evil. They're nice! That is, except Golden Pinkie....

  • ...
3
 8
 429

Over 30 Years Ago....

Sound Boom was in the dining hall. How did she get here when she had just been in the office with the other ponymatronics? It was well lit, which surprised the pegasus even more.

"The year is 1984," Twilight said next to her.

"What!?" Sound Boom said. "Did we time travel or something?"

"It's just our memories," the princess said. "No matter what you see, you cannot change the past. I was given this gift along with my.. condition."

"Condition?" Sound Boom said. She couldn't ask more as it became brighter. She could see all the mane six had left the stage, and were chatting with somepony. A gray unicorn with a sleek yellow mane. He looked very handsome.

"That kinda looks like the manager of the building, Runaway," Sound Boom said.

"His grandfather, actually," Twilight said. "His name was Hard Core, unlike his grandson. Back then, he was just the night guard along with his best friend, Flash Light. Now, shh!"

"Ok, try to guess what I am," Hard Core said. He started quacking and flapping his front hooves.

"A chicken! No, a cow! No..." Pinkie Pie guessed.

"It's a duck, genius," Rainbow Dash said, nudging her friend. Everyone laughed.

"Hey, where's Discord?" Hard Core said.

"He's with Flash Light," Applejack said.

The scene sifted. A neon yellow earth stallion was talking with Discord. This must be Flash Light.

"I've seen the way you stare at Fluttershy," Flash Light said with a grin. "You like her, don't you?"

"That's crazy!" Discord quickly said. "She's a good friend, that's all."

"Yeah, and I'm Princess Celestia," Flash Light laughed. Suddenly, the lights began to flicker. If you blinked, you would have missed it. It looked like Pinkie Pie, but her hair was flat, and her face was in a crazed smile. Her fur was a golden color, and her eyes were dark holes. The figure quickly disappeared. Discord looked frightened, much worse than Flash.

"Discord, what was that thing?!" Flash said. A low, dark laugh filled the office.

"Run," Discord whispered. "RUN!!!"

The scene flashed back to the dining hall, where the others were still laughing. The same dry laugh from before filled the room. Discord and Flash came zooming in.

"No," Pinkie said, a terrified look on her face. "It can't be. She... She was scrapped. She's gone!"

"Rainbow Dash, you and Discord hide Hard Core and Flash Light. Protect them at all costs," Twilight said looking at the blue pegasus. Rainbow Dash and Discord hurried the stallions to Chaos Cove.

""Twilight, what's going on?" Sound Boom asked, worried. "Who was that?"

"You'll see in a second," Twilight said darkly.

"Golden Pinkie!" Applejack called. "Come on out!"

The strange ponymatronic from before reappeared has quickly as in the office, but this time, stayed. This must have been Golden Pinkie.

"Hello there, Jackie," Golden Pinkie said slyly, moving closer to the orange mare. "Miss me?"

"You aren't welcome here," Rarity said.

"Well, then, boo hoo," the golden ponymatronic said. "'Cause Goldie's here to stay!" She twirled around in a dramatic way, almost like a show pony. Sound Boom saw a pink hoof touch Golden Pinkie's shoulder.

"Ash, look at me, please!" Pinkie said. "I know you are angry at what Purple Mare did to us, but you mustn't take it out on the ponies! They had nothing to do with it!"

"THEY HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT!" Golden Pinkie yelled, pushing the hoof off her shoulder and faced Pinkie. "ALL THOSE ADULTS LOOKED ONTO THE STAGE WATCHING A STUPID SHOW FOR FILLIES WHILE WE WERE GETTING SLAUGHTERED! ADULTS ARE SOULLESS, DESPICABLE BEASTS THAT HAVE NO RIGHT TO LIVE AS WE DIE! THEY NEED TO PAY! STARTING WITH THE ONES OVER THERE!" \

Golden Pinkie stared over at Rainbow Dash and Discord. She teleported in front of them, and flew open the curtain. A blast of energy shot out, making Golden Pinkie stumble.

"Flash, run!!" Hard Core yelled,. running headfirst to Golden Pinkie. Flash Light hurried out of Chaos Cove to the doors. He forgot that the manager locked the doors at night, as he couldn't get them opened.

Golden Pinkie grinned at the charging unicorn, and prepared to grab him. Suddenly, the ponymatronic no pony could have guessed jumped on her.

"Leave my friends alone!" Fluttershy yelled, louder than she had ever talked, which wasn't much. Golden Pinkie bucked the pegasus off, sending her flying into Discord.

"No!" Sound Boom screamed, and tried to attack Golden Pinkie, but was held back by Twilight.

""There's nothing you can do!" the alicorn yelled. "Even if I let you go, you'll just pass right through them! The timeline's been set!"

"But I have to do something!" Sound Boom screamed, tears welling in her eyes.

"I'm sorry," Twilight said, a sad look in her eyes.

Suddenly, Golden Pinkie stared in Sound Boom's direction. Did she see her and Twilight?

"There you are, little filly," Golden Pinkie said. Sound Boom looked behind her. Flash Light was looking right at Golden Pinkie, near the doors. The golden ponymatronic teleported right in front of the stallion, grabbing him.

"Hard Core, help me!" Flash yelled, and disappeared.

"Where are they?" Hard Core said, looking around.

"Check the cameras!" Rainbow Dash said, flying to the office. The others, along with present Twilight and Sound Boom hurried after her.

Hard Core sat down at the seat and grabbed the camera.

"He's in the storage closet!" Hard Core, said, hurrying out the door. "I'm coming, Flash!"

The scene changed. Sound Boom was now in the storage closet. Flash Light was cowering in the corner, Golden Pinkie staring at him.

"You like ponymatronics, Flash?" Golden Pinkie asked, holding a Pinkie Pie suit. "Then why don't you become one!" Golden Pinkie grabbed Flash just as Hard Core entered the closet.

"NO!" Hard Core yelled, but a blast of energy from Golden Pinkie sent him flying away.

"Now, where were we?" Golden Pinkie said grinning. She opened up the top of the Pinkie Pie suit, angling Flash Light so he could fit.

"No, no no!" Sound Boom cried. Tears were streaming down her cheeks on as she looked away from the soon to come horror.

"Wake her up, now!" a voice yelled.

Suddenly, Sound Boom was lying on the floor of the office once again, still crying. Pinkie helped her up and gave her a hug. Sound Boom cried on her metal shoulder.

"I knew we shouldn't have shown her that," Applejack said, stomping her hoof.

"Different ponies react different ways," Rarity said. "Are you ok, Sound Boom, darling?"

"Yeah," Sound Boom, said, sitting in her chair and taking deep breaths.

"I'll get her some water," Fluttershy said, walking out.

"What happened afterwards?" Sound Boom asked.

"Hard Core called us things of hell," Applejack said. "Even after all the fun we had together. Then all the night guards only had to stay five nights here, since it happened on the sixth night on the job."

Silence. If the silence hadn't been there, you wouldn't had heard the small scream that could only come from-

"Fluttershy!" Rainbow Dash said, flying out.

When they got there, the saw Fluttershy looking horrified, huddled in a corner, somehow crying black tears. Oil.

"Purple Mare's coming to get me, Purple Mare is coming to get me," Fluttershy whispered as Rainbow Dash sat near her. The scared ponymatronic was able to point at thye door. All the heads turned in that direction, and gave out a scream.

Outside was a stallion, face plastered into glass door, white fur covered in rain and... blood. His white horn used it's magic to opened the door, and he collapsed inside, only to get another scream from Sound Boom.

"Snowy!" she cried.

Author's Note:

That's right, Snowy, the stallion mentioned from the first chapter, is back! Don't remember him? Look back to chapter 1, and the description! :derpytongue2:

Comments ( 6 )

Oh man...what happened to that guy?

5633368 The same thing that happens to all who come to stay the night at Pinkie Pie's Pizza.:pinkiecrazy:

5633513 Oh, I mean I know he's dead, but wasn't shoved inside an animatronic's costume so...what the heck did golden Pinkie do to him?

5638385 You will have to see. :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

5638385 ok, I was just kidding about the Flash Light death thing. He was stuffed inside a suit.

Login or register to comment