• Published 11th Feb 2015
  • 1,071 Views, 14 Comments

Ponies, Zombies and a whole lot of Guns - Helblade Master



Tank Dempsey, Takeo Masaki, Nikolai Belinski, and Edward Richtofen have been caught in a very unlikely time of friendship, but danger lurks as magic isn't the only thing they have to worry about. A Call of Duty Zombies Crossover

  • ...
0
 14
 1,071

When, Where, How?

Location: Apple Family Farm
Time: Somewhere near five o clock in the morning.
Year: Unknown

"And I said what do you mean this is your gun? it's my vodka," Nikolai laughed. Him and Big Mac were sitting at the kitchen table with some very strong apple cider. Big Mac laughed as he slammed his mug down on the table causing it to shake.

"I dunno who's worse, Nikolai or Big Mac," Dempsey said. He was fiddling with his pistol aiming it this way and that.

"Your face," Richtofan replied as he tinkered with, what once was, a shovel. It now had two antenna and a piece of glass on it.

"What the fuck are you doing anyways," Dempsey asked. For once he actually was interested in Richtofan's tinkering. What was happening to him?

"Making a tracer. I'm sure ve aren't ze only ones who vere brought here. Maybe Samantha's influence is multidimensional. She could be raising ze dead as ve speak. I'm just making zis to ensure I can keep an eye out for vone fifteen traces." He didn't know why he was even explaining it to Dempsey. He was so stupid.

"That sounds...... oddly helpful." What was he saying? How the fuck could it be helpful?

"Vell it is actually. Dank Ja. For vonce you aren't being stupid. You're acting a bit strange are you alright?" Why did he just ask that? He hated Dempsey to the core

"Honestly I have no fucking idea. Hold on, why are you asking me? You're the one who isn't alright." Why was he concerned about Richtofan anyways. This place must have some sort of supernatural field to make you act nice or something.

"Just shut it. I'm busy," Richtofan grumbled as he went back to work.


Location: Cemetery
Time: 5:39 A.M.
Year: Unknown

The stones stand still, words engraved into them. A group of ponies are gathered around a gravestone while another uses their magic to place a coffin in the hole in front of them. The ground beneath the coffins begin to tremble as a green glow lights up the fog. The ponies stop what their doing and begin to worry. Was it some sort of dark magic or some sort of trick?

"Oh my Celestia," a pony yelled as a hoof rose from the ground. It was decayed with a pale blue color. More hooves rose from the ground followed by heads. Their eye had an orange glow and their mouths hung open, their groans and screams echoing. The ponies tried to leave but the decayed ponies were already climbing out of the dirt. Some of them had missing legs, others were missing ears and plenty of skin. The dead ponies began to surround the living. They soon were on top of them and the living ponies screamed as their attackers jumped on them, biting and tearing flesh.


Location: Apple Family Farm
Time: 5:42 A.M.
Year: Unknown

"I have asked the ancients for information on where we are but they do not answer. This place is not of our world," Takeo said.

"Oh yes by ze vays vere are ve exactly," Richtofan asked.

"Ya'll are in Equestria," Applejack replied picking up a mug of empty cider. Nikolai and Big Mac had fallen asleep at the table, drooling all over the mounds of mugs of cider.

"Now next question Fucktofan," Dempsey said," how the fuck did we get here?"

"Ze MDT must have malfunctioned causing us to be teleported to another dimension of some sort. Zis vas most likely the farthest it could send us," Richtofan replied," but if we got here by teleporter then we can leave via teleporter."

"Great," Dempsey said," one last question. What time and year is it?"

"The year is about 20,000 A.D, A.D stands for After Discord. The time's about six in ta mornin."

"Even better. We can get going guys," Dempsey said as he walked up to Nikolai and pulled him off his chair.

"My Vodka," Nikolai yelled as he jolted awake.

"Shut up Russian grab your shit and lets go," Dempsey said as he stomped towards the door. The others gathered their things and followed him.

"Vonce again Dank Ja for all of your hospitality," Richtofan shouted. Miles away the dead was rising and would soon be upon Ponyville.

Author's Note:

Entry Seven Four Zero Two Nine.

Dear Diary,

My curiosity is peaked. Zes horses are interesting to me und I vould like to study zem further. I vill make sure to take one back vith us. Dead or Alive.

Comments ( 7 )

BRING ME 1-1-5

5918079 I will try comrade take care

Zis is wundaba ohand p.s. it richtofen not richtofan geran words are aslo spelled diffrently

6877122 thank you for notifying me of my mistakes. As soon as I find time, i'll be sure to correct them.

6881185 WHAT THE FUCK I LIKE THIS STORY YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND YOU JUST WENT AHEAD AND CANCELED IT LIKE THE FUCK TARD YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7348368 I just couldn't find any motivation to keep writing

7348368 you're in luck, i'm back, and ready to finish this story up

Login or register to comment