• Published 11th Feb 2015
  • 1,071 Views, 14 Comments

Ponies, Zombies and a whole lot of Guns - Helblade Master



Tank Dempsey, Takeo Masaki, Nikolai Belinski, and Edward Richtofen have been caught in a very unlikely time of friendship, but danger lurks as magic isn't the only thing they have to worry about. A Call of Duty Zombies Crossover

  • ...
0
 14
 1,071

The MDT Malfunctions

Author's Note:

Before you begin. I want to point out Richtofan's language. As he is a German he has a German accent leading to his w sounds being v, his th sounds being s or z, etc. Etc. This is to make it seem a bit more realistic to his character. This note is also to ensure no one thinks I am typing nonexistent words. :derpytongue2:

P.S. yes I know this has been done before. No I do not care how many times.

Location: Der Riese.
Year: 1946
Time: 12:00 AM

Gun fire can be heard as zombies begin to close in on the MDT. Tank Dempsey is fiddling with the WunderWaffe as Edward Richtofan works on getting the MDT up and running. Takeo Masaki and Nikolai Belinski are pumping bullets into the undead horde.

"How much longer Richtofan!? They're closing in fucking fast," Dempsey yelled. He was searching his pockets frantically for one last shot for the WunderWaffe. One was all he'd ever need.

"Yes Doctor I would like to leave now," Nikolai said as he reloaded his PPSH. Takeo stayed silent as he pulled out his katana.

"Hopefully a bit longer. I really am vorking as hard as I can but if somevone hadn't broken ze circuits in a fit of rage it vould be a lot quicker," Richtofan yelled back. He wasn't going to let Samantha win. No matter how hard it was to get to her.

"Hey! I said I was fucking sorry you sick piece of shit," Dempsey shouted. He pulled out his pistol and shot a zombie in the head," and if it weren't for you we wouldn't be here anyways!"

"Vell you vant to save your country so it vould be viser to listen to me," Richtofan said as he flipped a switch. The MDT came to life for a few seconds before shorting out," Dammit! Zis maybe a few more minutes!"

"Doctor I want to leave, these zombies are getting to close! I think they want my Vodka," Nikolai shouted as he threw his PPSH to the ground and pulled out his knife.

Richtofan replugged a wire into the circuit board as he tried to get the MDT online. "Ha I found one! I found another shot for the Wonder Waffle," Dempsey shouted with glee as he loaded the bolt.

"Use it Dempsey. Use it and save us from these creatures of unnatural forces," Nikolai shouted as he threw his knife at a zombie. Richtofen flipped another switch and the MDT came to life once more. This time it stayed online and Dempsey jumped in. Richtofan, Takeo, and Nikolai followed suit as Dempsey fired the WunderWaffe bolt. The MDT seemed to fail as the electrical shock fried the circuitry. Then the MDT sent them away. The zombies falling over in agony as the electricity shocked them out of commission.

Location: Unknown
Year: Unknown
Time: Unknown

Richtofan stood up with some trouble. He looked around to find them in a wide open field. The grass was tall and mountains could be seen out in the distance. To his left was a Tank Dempsey shaking his head. Takeo stood up and pulled out his katana viewing his surroundings carefully before relaxing. Nikolai lay in a ball. His eyes were closed as he shook and asked," are we safe?"

"I think so. For fucking once we don't need to worry about zombies," Dempsey said as he started walking off.

"Ver do you sink you are going," Richtofan asked. He couldn't see much past the mountains as fog was rolling in from the mountains direction.

"I'm gonna find civilization and ask around for any of your Illuminati friends or Group 935 buddies. Maybe they can help us get back on track."

"Und if zey don't exist here?"

"Well then you're gonna build a teleporter and get me some more shots for the Wonder Waffle," Dempsey said as he walked off. Takeo, Nikolai, and Richtofan followed behind as they searched for a path or some sign of civilization.