• Published 29th Jan 2015
  • 1,000 Views, 53 Comments

My Little Pokemon: Heart and Magic - sonicdash123



Join the adventures of Charming Thunder as he sets out on a journey to become a Pokemon Trainer like his sister. His goal? To become the league champion.

  • ...
35
 53
 1,000

Team Chaos/Ancient Castle

Charming Thunder and the others arrived at Zecora's lab engulfed with smoke coming from inside. He opened the door and ran inside and encountered two trainers that look the same. They both wore the same outfit which included a shirt with a letter 'c' in bold and thorns on the waist of the shirt, black gloves, pants, and boots, and black hair. They were searching for something around Zecora's lab as the professor was tied up unconscious. "The boss said that it was here," one said as he threw took down a shelf.

"Well make it fast cause we got company," the other said as they noticed Charming Thunder, Twilight, and Fluttershy in the room. "You three have made a mistake coming here."

"And you guys are?" Charming Thunder asked.

"Our names don't matter. We are members of Team Chaos." They duo then posed to make their arms like a letter 'c' to represent the symbol of their group.

"Well, whatever you two troublemakers want, you won't find it here," Twilight said.

"We shall see," the first grunt said. "Galvantula!!" Galvantula came out of nowhere crawling on the wall of the lab and then jumped down in front of the trio. "String Shot." Galvantula releases a thick white stream of sticky string from its mouth and ties Charming Thunder, Twilight, and Fluttershy up.

"Why are you doing this?" Fluttershy asked.

"So that you three don't cause us any trouble once we find what we are looking for," the second grunt said.

"Quit fooling around and keep looking before the police show up." A Lucario came out of nowhere and hits Galvantula with a Power-Up Punch and knocks out the Galvantula. The duo turned to see where the action happened and sees the Lucario.

"Nice job, leaving your Lucario out, Charming," Twilight said.

"Um," Charming Thunder said. "That's not mine."

"Then who's--"

"I see that you are causing problems with the professor," a female voice said.

"That voice. It can't be." He tried to turn his head and couldn't believe his eyes. At the door, a girl wearing a casual dress with a crystal heart logo on the hip, white pants, and yellow shoes. "Cadence!!"

"Nice to see you too, little brother," she said. She then gazed at the Team Chaos grunts as she continued. "You two should give up while you still have a chance."

"Um, I think that we would RUN!!!!" the grunt shouted as he returned his Galvantula to his Poke Ball and then both ran to an open window with his buddy and get out of the building. When they did, they encountered a swarm of cops with their growling Growliths walking up to them. The grunts then decided to give up and raised their hands in the air as a sign of surrender. Back inside the lab, Cadence untied Charming Thunder, Twilight, and Fluttershy and then walked to the tied up Professor Zecora who just woke up from unconsciousness.

"Glad to see you, dear friend," Zecora said. "Good thing that these criminals are caught in the end."

"We'll get out," the handcuffed grunt said. "You will both soon learn that you will never mess with Team Chaos!! We'll soon take over Equestria!!" As the grunts were dragged away by the cops, Zecora cleaned up the mess that was made by the Team Chaos grunts and puts her books back on the shelf.

Charming Thunder hugged Cadence as he said, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you, too," Cadence said. "Look how big you have gotten. How is your Riolu?"

"He's actually a Lucario now. He evolved since I was eight. By the way, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I just got called by the Professor to come and see an ancient tablet, since Celestia couldn't make it."

"Wait, that means you--"

"Yup. I am a member of the Elite Four now."

"Wow!! I'm really jealous now."

"When you have all the badges, you will be able to face me and become a champion like Celestia."

"I have something for you. For that it is something to attend to." Zecora then took out an ancient tablet with a picture of an ancient Pokémon with a long tail.

"I think that was what I saw back in town. It's a Mew, a New Species Pokémon."

"I thought you said you saw a bird," Twilight said.

"Yes, but before we bumped into each other, I took a long look at it. At first I thought to myself, why would it have a tail that long and has no wings."

"I hear that it hangs out at the ancient castle deep in this forest," Cadence said.

"Twilight, why don't you and the others meet me back at Ponyville while I explore the ruins."

"Ok, but be careful. It can be crawling with ghost type Pokémon. Once you're finished, you can meet me and the rest of my friends back at the Golden Oaks Library." Charming Thunder then walked out of the lab and headed deep in the forest.

At the distance in the forest, a figure wearing a mask over her mouth and nose with goggles covering the eyes glanced at Charming Thunder as he walked through the forest. "It has been a while, old friend," she said as she chuckled. "Soon you will meet me again and you won't interfere with Team Chaos again." She then walked away in the forest not following the boy deep in the forest.

---------------------

Charming Thunder crossed the bridge which led to the ancient castle where e will find Mew. He entered the castle and saw someone investigating ancient symbols that were written on the wall. She wore an adventurer hat over her black hair, green shirt and short pants. He walked up to her as he asked, "What are you doing in this place?"

The girl then turned to face him as she explained, "I was exploring this castle to learn some secrets about this place. I am Daring Do, a Pokémon explorer and archeologist. And let's not forget that I am a writer of my adventure books."

"Its a pleasure to meet an adventurer. I'm Charming Thunder and I am here looking for a legendary Pokémon."

"Ah, yes. Mew, right?" They were interrupted when they heard a sound coming from another room. "Sounds like it came from that room." Charming Thunder followed Daring Do to the room and encountered Mew bouncing on a pink bubble. Mew noticed the duo and popped the bubble, then flew up to Charming Thunder's face.

Mew tilted its head as it cried, "Mew."

"Umm...hi." Mew pokes his nose and giggled, then flew to an ancient statue and circled around it then back to Charming Thunder. "It's really nice to meet you, Mew."

"I think it likes you," Daring Do said.

"What makes you say that?"

"Just a thought. It does like to have fun when we saw it bouncing on its psychic bubble." Mew then flew around Charming Thunder in joy then grabbed his arm to take him upstairs in the castle. Daring Do followed them and then entered a room with a good view of the forest and the town across from it. Mew pointed to the town as Charming Thunder gazed at it.

"You want to come with me to the town?" Mew nodded and covered its eyes with both hands and pointed to the town. "You want to play a game of hide and seek, eh?."

"Mew. Mew."

"I heard that Mew loves to have fun with other Pokemon, but I have never seen an actual human being have fun with it before." Charming Thunder nodded and looked back to where Mew was when it suddenly teleported away from the castle.

"Huh? Where did Mew go?"

"It must have teleported somewhere in town. Maybe you'll come across it later on. Well its nice meeting you and all, but I got to go. Artifacts to find and research to get done about this castle. Maybe we'll bump into each other soon. Bye." Daring Do ran out of the room as Charming Thunder waved and then looked outside to get a view of the town.

Comments ( 18 )

5612203 or I could somehow make her appear in the next chapter to challenge Charming Thunder.

why is there so many dislikes? Guys, give this guy and this story a fucking chance okay?!:flutterrage:

5615686 I'll see what I can do. I did find a picture of her and Silver Spoon with their team.

fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/294/1/0/pokemon_trainers___cmc_rivals_by_selenaede-d6rcd0y.png

5618568

Just to be brutally honest, I like the concept, just that you seem a tab bit like a Marty Sue and your grammar isn't the greatest.

5619436 just checked grammar today. :pinkiehappy:

5601185
Actually, funny story about that. Apparently, the admin came here and apologized for bringing it back, saying he should never had done so in the first place! :rainbowlaugh:

Also, I warned this guy that he would get tons of dislikes, and he didn't listen. What a waste of potential. Oh well! Want to read a better Pokemon story? Here:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/235403/my-little-pokemon-sun-and-moon

5564370
Oh my god! It's The Slaughtering Grounds all over again! :rainbowlaugh:

5601103
Wow... That's just sad... How long has this guy been a Pokemon fan again? If for a long time... ugh... If for a short time, he shouldn't be writing this in the first place.

5601051
I couldn't agree more.

5614280
Lemme guess; You're his friend, right?

5564362
Maybe u should learn why to writing goodly. :rainbowwild:

5564383
To be fair, music DOES light the mood a bit. Imagine if you were fighting a boss in a video game and nothing played. It'd be boring, right? Exactly.

But I think we can all agree this story is shit.

5602932
Then learn from it.

5860318 why won't you give him a chance?

5831104 Aaaaw, thanks:twilightblush:. I didn't know you read it.

I have tried to nudge him in the right way, but he never made the improvements himself (which was what I wanted him/ her to do) and now the story's just been left alone.

Login or register to comment