• Published 29th Jan 2015
  • 1,000 Views, 53 Comments

My Little Pokemon: Heart and Magic - sonicdash123



Join the adventures of Charming Thunder as he sets out on a journey to become a Pokemon Trainer like his sister. His goal? To become the league champion.

  • ...
35
 53
 1,000

Ponyville

A Hoothoot flew in the library carrying a book for its owner and gently dropped on the table in front of a girl sitting there. She had a long purple pattern hair wearing a purple shirt with white sleeves and a collar, a dark purple skirt, long socks with purple stripes, and black shoes. She was currently researching on legendary Pokémon. Some legends were true, since Celestia, the Pokémon League Champion, owned a Moltres. But she was looking at some darkest legendaries like Giratina, the Renegade Pokémon which was rumored to have a world of its own. She then sketched a picture of Giratina as she said, "This legend is interesting. I mean having a world of its own? That's just crazy." As she continued to work on her drawing, her adopted younger brother came walking down the stairs waking up from his nap. He has a green messy hair and wears a white T-shirt with a mustache on it, purple pants, and green, white, and purple shoes. She noticed him coming downstairs and greeted him. "Morning, Spike."

"Morning, Twilight," Spike said with a yawn. "Still reading that book, huh?"

"Yeah. But this legendary really caught my attention." Spike then walked up to Twilight and took a glimpse of her drawing.

"Another dragon-type?"

"Yup."

"Hoot," Hoothoot said as it pointed at the clock.

"Oh, yes. That's right. I was supposed to meet at Fluttershy's to help her out. Thanks for reminding me, Owlicious."

"Hoot."

---------------------

The train that came from the Crystal Empire stopped at the Ponyville train station and opened the doors to let the passengers out. Charming Thunder was one of the last to step out and take a glimpse at the town of Ponyville. He started to explore the town before he can challenge the gym leader. His first stop was at a bakery called Sugarcube Corner with a sign that read 'Baking delicious treats for people and Pokemon alike'. He stepped inside and saw a display of various cakes, muffins, and cupcakes. Once he decided what he wanted to have, he walked up to the front desk and a girl who was covered in pink; pink hair, pink skirt, pink shirt, and pink shoes except for her socks and gloves asked before he could order, "Are you new in town?"

"Why, yes I am," Charming Thunder said and chuckled.

"That means you haven't been properly welcomed to Ponyville!"

"What do you mean by that?"

"I have to throw you a party!" she pulled a lever and music started playing, and a sign flew down in front of the counter that read 'Welcome Visitors'.

"Oh, but where are my manners. I'm Pinkie Pie; Ponyville's Baker and Party Planner. And this is Gummy; my Sandile."

"Sandile," it said when it popped out of her pink hair.

"Here's a free piece of cake and Pokemon food for your Pokemon team."

"Thanks, Pinkie. I'm Charming Thunder. This really is a proper welcome. You do this every time someone is new in town?"

"Not all the time. I sometimes do it later for them."

Charming Thunder then took a bite of the cake and said, "This was what I was going to get. How did you know that?"

"Just a hunch," Pinkie said with a smile. "I would love to show you around town, but I'm kind of busy running the place while Mr. and Ms. Cakes are away."

"No problem. Thanks for the cake." Charming Thunder walked out of the bakery as he finished his cake and threw the paper plate in the trash can. He then heard a sound out of nowhere and looked around. He saw something flying in the sky, but it was too small to make out what it is. Without looking forward, he continued to walk along and suddenly bumped into someone.

"Oh," a female voice said. A small thump was heard, as whomever it was carrying a book.

Charming Thunder shook his head and saw the book as he said, "I'm so sorry about that. Let me help you up." He then helped the person he bumped into up and gave her the book.

"No, it's alright," she said. "That was my fault."

Charming Thunder then noticed a piece of paper with a sketch on it fall to the ground. As he picked it up, he recognized the drawing and asked, "Is this... Giratina?"

"Yeah, I'm currently researching it. Did you know that it has--"

"A world of its own?"

"How did you know that?"

"Read a book on legendary Pokémon and it was in it."

"What made you so distracted to accidentally bump into me?"

"I thought I saw a bird type Pokémon in the sky but couldn't make out what it was."

"Well I was heading to the Everfree forest to help a friend of mine out. Would you like to come along?"

"Why not, I just arrived in town today and hoping to get to catch some Pokémon while I'm at it."

Charming Thunder then followed the girl to the Everfree forest as she said, "I'm Twilight Sparkle by the way. What's yours?"

"Charming Thunder. It is nice to meet you."

---------------------

Twilight and Charming Thunder arrived at a cottage in the forest as Twilight knocked on the door. "Just a second," a voice from the door said as they waited patiently at the door. The door opened to reveal a girl with a long pink hair and wearing a yellow dress, green coat, and green shoes. "Oh. Hi, Twilight. Who's your friend?"

"This is Charming Thunder," Twilight explained. "He just arrived in town and we sort of bumped into each other. Charming, this is Fluttershy. She takes care of Pokémon in her cottage. Speaking of Pokémon, what do you have?"

"Let me show you," Charming Thunder said. He then took out all three of his Poke Balls and threw them in the air. Both Lucario, Froakie, and Charmander came out of the balls and let out a cheer.

"A Froakie!!" Fluttershy said. "A Charmander, and a Lucario."

"You don't happen to know Cadence don't you?" Twilight asked.

"I happen to know her," Lucario said.

"He can talk?" Fluttershy asked with a surprise.

"Through the aura, I can speak to anyone. Cadence happens to be the sister of Charming Thunder."

"Really?"

"Yup," Charming Thunder said. "And I have started my journey from my hometown of the Crystal Empire."

"As I was saying, she gave me to him as a gift when I started as a little Riolu before she left to start her journey."

"I happen to know Cadence as well," Twilight said. "When I was little, she would come babysit me whenever my parents are away, including my brother Shining Armor; who is one of the members of the Elite Four."

"Did you face your first gym leader yet while you were at the Crystal Empire?" Fluttershy asked as she petted Charming Thunder's Froakie.

"As a matter of fact I--" Charming Thunder was interrupted when he heard an explosion coming from the forest.

"That must be coming from Professor Zecora's house!!" Twilight said. "She might be in trouble."

"Come on, guys," Charming Thunder said as he took out his Poke Balls to return his Pokémon inside. He then followed Twilight and Fluttershy deep into the forest to see what the commotion was about at Zecora's place.