• Published 7th Jan 2015
  • 1,372 Views, 104 Comments

Power Ponies 2: The Eternal Bond - Epicdiscord214



The world of superheroes is changing. For better or for worse? The Power Ponies are about to enter the greatest battle of their lives.

  • ...
5
 104
 1,372

EPILOGUE

"I'm so proud of you." Shining Armor said. He started to tear up.

"Are you... crying?" the Masked Matterhorn asked.

"Of course not." Shining Armor denied. "It's liquid pride... a totally different thing. Anyway, what will you two be doing for your honeymoon?"

"Well, we were thinking..." Blue Comet said.

"Your honeymoon will have to wait." the Doctor interrupted appearing out of nowhere

"WHOA!" Blue Comet exclaimed in surprise. "A little warning next time?!"

"What are you doing here, Doctor?" Zapp asked.

"You may need to put a rain check on your honeymoon, Matterhorn." the Doctor said. "Right now, you and your friends are needed."

"You've got to be kidding me!" the Shadow Blot complained.

"Oh, well." the Masked Matterhorn sighed. "Who needs us?"

The Doctor sighed and rubbed his leg. Everyone saw that it was bruised.

"All of creation. Anar D, you accidentally sealed the fate of the entire Multiverse. And right now, there is nothing you can do right now to stop it. So tell me... where is the cylinder of the Everfree Forest?"


It was unknown where the figure was. The only thing is this: it had red eyes and it growled angrily with a demonic voice.

"Tirek has failed. Arcanus has failed. The Red Eye is the last herald and he better succeed."


Pandora's Box sat in the dirt nearly buried completely. Suddenly, a draconequus found it and picked it up from the ground. He looked exactly like Anar D, but he had a different name. He didn't see the slight glow between his hands and the box.

"Well, well, well." the draconequus said. "This will be quite a good souvenir. Discord, you always find the best treasures. I wonder where this box came from and what it was for?"

Author's Note:

Yes, I'm making a sequel to this, but it won't be a Power Ponies sequel. I've completed 1/2 of a series of stories. I'm calling it the Chaos Saga. The next story will feature Discord's trust tested because of a mysterious visitor. The final one will be a crossover featuring the Mane 6 teaming up with a special guest heroine to save, as the Doctor said...

All of creation.

So keep watch of the series. But just so you know...

THE POWER PONIES WILL RETURN!

Comments ( 16 )

"Of course not." Shining Armor denied. "It's liquid pride... a totally different thing. Anyway, what will you two be doing for your honeymoon?"

Nice reference to Magical Mystery Cure, I think it is.

"WHOA!" Blue Comet exclaimed in surprise. "A little warning next time?!"

And how, pray tell, could he do that?

Pandora's Box sat in the dirt nearly buried completely. Suddenly, a draconequus found it and picked it up from the ground. He looked exactly like Anar D, but he had a different name. He didn't see the slight glow between his hands and the box.
"Well, well, well." the draconequus said. "This will be quite a good souvenir. Discord, you always find the best treasures. I wonder where this box came from and what it was for?"

Discord, and Anar D, this should be fun, both are reformed, both are reality warper and extremely dangerous and have a penchant for mind games. Wonder how they'd react to each other. And to see Spike fanboying over the Power Ponies, if he does. Also, a special guest star heroine, what, a Sixth Ranger?

5557466

I'll give you a hint: the special guest heroine is greatly featured in another user's stories.

5557481

That isn't very helpful.

5557484

Is this: she's a human and her show ended recently.

5557487

Do you mean user as in author on the site? Is it Sunset Shimmer?

5557489

Yes and no. I just told you, the heroine is from another show.

5557495

A show that ended recently with a heroine. Is it a Hasbro show?

5557496

Let's just mail the conversation to each other so we won't reveal too much.

5557508 i will be waiting for the next one

5557466 it should be. Also Auch Sheisse Korbe

5559729 german for Oh Crap baskets.

5557508 by the way thnaks for hinting at CelestiaxShadowBlot for the future. You have my thanks and a moustache. :moustache:

5559763

Oh no I know what it was a reference to, I just didn't put it. That still puts me far in the lead.:trollestia:

5559765

Ah.

5559770 dammit!
Diablo Corps10 owned count:1
awww...

5559775

*pats you on the back*

Login or register to comment