• Published 4th Jan 2015
  • 838 Views, 14 Comments

Bright and Pink - Somepinkfag



About two years after Nathan lands in Equestria, he finds that a certain bouncy and pink pony has a bit more of character behind all the pink and bounciness, especially after he attempts to fix her broken heart after a certain bad run-into.

  • ...
4
 14
 838

Long Awaitings

Two weeks later..

"Doctor, I think hes waking up."

"You said that last time, Redheart, are you sure this time?"

"Yes, he is opening his eyes and moving sluggishly, heart rate is slowly going up."

"What else?"

"Hes mumbling incoherent and looking around, he seems awake."

"Very good, let the visitors come in."


"Pinkie come on, I'm sure hes fine!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed, fluttering her wings as she sat in the chair.

All five of Pinkie's friends came with her today because the nurses said he was doing better. Pinkie has been in her sad state ever since the incident, and it wasn't just because of what happened to Nathan or her, it was the things they said about her. They said things that affected Pinkie deeply, and it was all because they wanted revenge on Rainbow. You just stared at the tile floor, sluggishly kicking your hooves, replaying the words they said in your head.

Whorse.. cunt.. slut..

Ever since you woke up from that day, you wondered where Nathan was, but when you figured out, you never left the waiting room, unless they forced you to. You didn't want to lose Nathan and you cared a lot about him, possibly even loved him a little bit. The things Nathan did for you and the way he looked at you made you feel special, and deep inside, you didn't feel special. You didn't even feel special when you'd make everypony smile, it was just a part of your day that you had to do. Sometimes you think he didn't like you as much, but your thoughts were interrupted when the nurse opened the door.

"All visitors of Nathan Alexander come with me" Said Mrs.Redheart as she walked into the waiting room. You looked up and weren't believing it. two weeks is how long it took, and two weeks finally came to this. You got up and followed her, staring at the tile floor as your friends talked behind you. Their random conversations were the only sounds you could hear.

"Here you are.."


"Here you are.." Redheart said as she opened the door, Pinkie entering first then the other ponies. They all looked at you as you looked around at them. The nurse left the room for privacy, and immediately Pinkie climbed in bed with you and curled up on your good side. All of her friends stared at you and Pinkie, but you didn't care. It has been two weeks since you've seen your favorite pony, and she needed a hug. You put your arm around her and moved her mane out of her face with your other hand, rubbing along her cheek with your palm, enjoying the soft feeling of her fur.

Pinkie started snoring, and you decided it was time for someone to say something, so you spoke, your masculine voice healing the silence.

"I missed all of you, and i'm glad Pinkie is okay." You said, looking at Twilight and noticing

"We're all glad that Pinkie is alright, and we were all nervous and scared when we realized that you and Pinkie were critically injured. I knew something had happened that involved both of you in the same area at the same time. Anytime we see you, Pinkie is around. She talks about you all the time, and one time she even said that she thought you were ignoring her signs of affection or whatever." Twilight explained to you, and it made you feel guilty. All of those times Pinkie was being cute or silly in a way were towards you, and you only thought she was being Pinkie.

"Oh and also, those three ponies got put on death row for attempted murder of two very important royal subjects. When they found them, one had a broken neck, another had a dislocated jaw, and the other one had several missing teeth, and a broken muzzle. What happened, Nathan?" Twilight said, fluffing her wings a bit and looking at you, still sitting down. You really didn't want to tell these ponies what had happened, especially since they live in a mostly safe world that is (mostly) about sunshine and rainbows, but you knew you had to tell them eventually, so you spilled the beans.

"I was catching up to Pinkie when I heard screaming in a nearby alley, so I ran there and I found Pinkie surrounded by three ponies I've never seen before but seemed accurate to one of Rainbow's stories." You said, looking at Rainbow. "Two of them had makeshift knives, and the other one didn't have anything. One of the ponies hit me with their knife and I think my IPD exploded, so he went flying into a wall. The other one cut me across the side when I kicked the pony with nothing in the neck, and I took care of him. The last pony started hurting Pinkie, so I went after him and brutally hurt him. I picked Pinkie up and ran outside of the alley, yelling for a guard, until i passed out." You said, slowly moving her mane out of her face and rubbing across her body. You felt the cut that had happened at the alley, but you didn't touch it more than once since you knew that might be a little too private.

Twilight nodded and the other ponies looked in surprise at you. You just laid there as you brushed Pinkie's mane with your fingers, feeling every flat and smooth part of it. You remembered back to Twilight's words, and had to ask a question.

"Who is the other royal subject, and if it's me, how am I a royal subject? I fell from the sky out of a portal or something, and I didn't have the choice, not that i'd go back. This place is a lot better than Earth, at least by my standards." You asked, looking at Twilight with a confuzzled expression on your face. Royalty was something that was expensive, but you got it for free. Being a human in Equestria is amazing.

"Well for one, your considered royalty because you're the only Human on earth, and two, you've done a lot and saved Ponyville numerous times. Also, why would you rather stay here? Technology isn't as high and economics aren't as busy, plus they don't even have food for you here." Twilight explained to you, using her hooves to motion around things that you didn't know. It kind of made sense but she also had reasons, but you had counter-reasons.

"I'd rather live here because it's a WHOLE lot nicer than Earth, and there is less people here. Ponies here are really nice and respectful, and they don't dislike each other, unlike Earth where everybody thinks they reign supreme. Also, just because you don't have the same food I normally eat doesn't mean there aren't alternatives. I can eat salads and I can get my protein from beans. It's not all that bad if you think about it."

Applejack looked up and had a partial smile on her face, and she spoke, "Ah can grow more beans fer you, ah can also grow other crops so we could see whatcha could eat and whatcha couldn't."

You smiled at the idea, and you thought to yourself. Life isn't so bad here, even if there is no way you can possibly make love to you unless the pony that did like you didn't care about being interspecies couple. You thought of Pinkie, and you also thought of her in a more caring way. You owed her for all of those times she tried to get your attention. The ponies got into conversation, some bringing up what Pinkie did. Rarity said she came to her for tips to get your attention. Fluttershy would make her relaxation tea and talk to her that you would notice her affection soon. Topics came up and you started to fall asleep from the healing. Hopefully the doctors will let you out tomorrow, probably not.

Life is good, especially being you.


Ever since that day, Pinkie would come in and lay with you, no words being said, just cuddling. She'll bring in one of her friends and you'll converse with her, but they usually leave and its just you and Pinkie. You'll save the words until you get out, which will be later today. You were happy that you got to get out, and you also got to get out a few days early, but you had to be careful because the stitches didn't do the job completely. Too much stretch or stress on it and the cut can open again.

Best not be gaining weight, or you'll have to whip out the flips, kicks, and ninja's with Pinkie like you do every Friday, or used to at least. First you'll have to fix her, then get back to that. Today was different though, Pinkie didn't bring anyone, but she laid on you chest and looked at you. Her beautiful baby blue eyes looking at you with a sad expression.

"Pinkie, did I ever tell you how beautiful you and your eyes were?" You said, staring into her big blue rings. She blushed and looked down at your chest, suddenly making circles on it with her hoof. She looked so cute, even in her sad state. You didn't like her when she was like this, but it was usually easy to fix. But this time, it didn't seem like it was going to be easy.

"Thanks, but your eyes are better." Pinkie said in a low tone voice, still looking at your chest. Her blush was still evident and obvious as she slightly smiled, and it was that cute smile that she couldn't hide if she wanted to. You rubbed up and down Pinkie's sides with your hands softly as she spun circles like a DJ on your chest. You started to rub on her flank a bit, not in a sexual way, but in a calming way. She sighed and lied her head on your chest as you slowly rubbed her body. You put your arms around Pinkie and put her on your side, and she curled up between your arm and your body.

You looked at her peaceful face as she lightly snored and you wished you could kiss her, but you couldn't exactly move all that well. With limited choices and nothing to do, you decided a nap was top priority. Sleep fell quickly as the last words you heard were whispered by Pinkie.

"I love you, Nathan."

Author's Note:

I'm sorry people about the long wait but this chapter was going to be longer. I cut out the rest of it because my thinking right now is whack and i'm tired (5:12 A.M, crazy ikr) I will be writing late and (possibly) early tomorrow, so stay tuned my followers.

Comments ( 3 )

That chapter was shorter than I thought
I guess I owe you guys like 4,000+ words tomorrow, will do.

I'm loving this story! Not many Human and pinkie ship fics out there and this one is marvelous.

Stop with all da adorwabelness, it's too much! :pinkiesmile:

Enjoyed this chapter, I'll be waiting for the next one.

Login or register to comment