• Published 4th Jan 2015
  • 838 Views, 14 Comments

Bright and Pink - Somepinkfag



About two years after Nathan lands in Equestria, he finds that a certain bouncy and pink pony has a bit more of character behind all the pink and bounciness, especially after he attempts to fix her broken heart after a certain bad run-into.

  • ...
4
 14
 838

Life or Death

"SAINTE MERDE!!" Nathan said as he walked into the Kitchen, the oven spewing flames out. He had been making regular Muffins for Derpy, when he got caught up in something he needed to do, so he couldn't get the muffins out in time. Those darn Cutie Mark Crusaders and their attempts to get a mark thing on their ass. Back to the point.

"PINKIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Nathan said, almost adding a girly scream at the very end. He flew around in an apron that said 'Wub the Chef,' and had his black Nike shorts on with his favorite pair of Skittle socks that had been magically enhanced, giving him extra hops and stronger feet. They reflected any spec of dirt or dust that tried to get on them, so they stayed clean, and were always vibrant.

More vibrant than Rainbow Dash's mane, and she was jealous. So for her birthday, you got her a very similar, almost exact pair of the same socks, the only difference was that they were made for hooves, not feet. Twilight duplicated them and magically changed them somehow. (magic bro)

As Nathan slipped around the kitchen like a maniac, Pinkie flew into the room with her party cannon, screaming at the top of her lungs, and it startled Nathan as he almost fell rounding a corner, looking under and inside the cabinets.

"FIYYYAAHHHHHH!!!" She screamed as she shot her party cannon at the fire, extinguishing it with a giant puff of extinguisher, which soon flooded the entire kitchen. Nathan was partially covered, considering all his clothes from Earth had been magically enhanced to stay clean and durable at all times, minus his socks which had the ninja powers in them.

Pinkie and Anon stared at each other, silence growing as the extinguisher finally died down, leaving a half white Nathan, the colored parts sticking out like snow on a summer day. Pinkie started to giggle as Nathan attempted to dust off the extinguisher fluff, dancing around like an idiot.

Pinkie's tiny and cute giggles turned into full on laughter as she rolled on the floor, attracting the attention of both of the Cakes. They both walked in and saw the mess, their faces in awe.

"Oh dear." Mrs.Cake said as she looked at the mess and at you, the same expression still smacked on her face. Mr.Cake was stuck in the position he was, staring at the giant mess.

"Well uh, please clean it up and afterwards, I guess you two are off and we can close early... I guess?" Mrs.Cake says while looking at Nathan, a much calmer expression on her face.

"Yeah, just let me go get cleaned up and I'll clean this mess up, with Pinkie's help, of course." Nathan said, striking a look at Pinkie's direction as she sat, her forehooves holding her up as she looked back and fourth between Nathan and the Cakes, a huge smile glued on her short muzzle.

The Cakes walked out as Pinkie fell into a small fit of giggles, Nathan running towards her with his arms outstretched. He slid on his knees and grabbed Pinkie, tickling her on her sides. Pinkie flew into hysterical laughter, which was aided by Nathan's tickling. Pinkie tried to push Nathan away by pushing with her back legs against his muscular chest, which worked, considering Nathan only weighed 120 lbs. He fell backwards and Pinkie jumped on his chest, looking him in the eyes.

Time went by as they looked each other in the eyes, absorbing the vibrant color of each other's eyes. Once they realized what they were doing, they both blushed and looked away, but Nathan had to tell her how nice her eyes were, which caused the spaghetti fest to start.

"You have beautiful eyes, Pinkie." Nathan said, still looking away, and finding a sudden interest in the cabinets to his left as his blushed face got redder. Pinkie's face wasn't any better as the red turned into a supernova really noticeable on her face. Pinkie closed her eyes and put her head down on Nathan's chest. "Well your eyes are just as beautiful" Pinkie replied, making the spaghetti stack up in deliveries in your pockets.

They lied there for a while as Pinkie fell into the world of dreams, Nathan decided to go put Pinkie in her bed. He stood up slowly with her in his arms as she snored lightly, mumbling a few incoherent words. Nathan swore he heard Pinkie say "I love you, Nathan." You blinked several times, before realizing that it was probably just his imagination, considering he lived in an extremely imaginative place where everything was so vibrant, or so he thought. Nathan walked up the stairs, slowly and quietly walking into Pinkie's room.

The Cakes completely rebuilt the Sugar Cube Corner, which you liked the new design over the old one. When you'd walk in, there would be six tables, three on your left, and three on your right, the counter would be right in front of you. To the right of the counter, there was the kitchen door. On the left of the counter was the stairs, which upstairs on the left at the end of the hall was the Cakes room, across from it being Pinkie's room, and on the front right, was your room. The room across from yours was the guest room. The end of the hall held the bathroom, which there was one downstairs as well.

Pinkie's door had confetti stickers strewn about, and her room was colored pink, no surprise there. Her bed was against the wall on the right, which was ideal considering she had a big room, and the other half was he dresser, and a big closet filled with dresses and party supplies.

Setting Pinkie on her bed, you kissed her on her forehead, and she smiled sleepily at you as you walked out of her room, looking back at how cute she was. Her smile took away all of your worries and regrets as you walked into the bathroom across the hall and looked at yourself, smiling.

"I love my life."


The cleaning of the kitchen was quick, considering it didn't really get on everything, just a few things.

Nathan was sitting down on the bottom step of the stairs, tying the laces on his skates. His pair of AC7's still in fresh condition, even the wheels, thanks to some of Purplesmart's amazing magic. You were wearing your clothes from earlier, because they were fresh and still clean, and it was a nice day outside.

You finished tying them tight, and you stood up, rolling on the tile floor slightly. Pinkie jumped down the stairs, one step at a time, and finally looked at you.

"Ready, Pinks? We are taking the long route today, two laps, and we are going fast downhill." Nathan said, remembering the long route, which had a giant downhill section. It was always fun going down there, especially since the weird conversations with Pinkie changed the outcome of the ride every time.

"Yeppers!" She yelled as she hopped on his shoulders, putting her hooves on his head. Nathan grabbed her rear hooves to keep her steady, and he pressed a button on his wristband that the top scientists and technology ponies made. You felt a shock go through your body as the magical barrier took effect and went invisible, protection just in case you fall. It also affected any person that was touching your body. That device was neato.

Nathan started to walk outside, and noticed the great, summer day. The sun was setting below the horizon, and the color that presumed were beautiful. The trees and the ponies walking around added to the nice scenery, you stepped down the steps carefully and put one skate on the freshly paved concrete that Princess Celestia planned for you and for the scenery, which made it look better. It was smoothly paved, almost as smooth as the concrete roller rinks on Earth, but it was magically enhanced, so nothing could beat the grip and smoothness you'd get, especially going 50+ mph.

Then at that moment, you realized what you needed to do.

Inner sanic took control.

"Its time to go fast!"


You opened the door to the bakery as Pinkie trotted next to you.

"That was fun, Nathan! Can we do it again tomorrow?" She said, a big smile printed on her face as she looked at you, her cyan eyes gleaming. You always adored and loved her eyes, and they always looked at you with a certain kind of love or trust in them. She always asked to do it tomorrow, even if she knew you were terrabad busy the next day.

"Maybe, we have to make up the work we didn't do today, though." You said, recalling the events earlier today. You almost burned down the bakery, you got blasted by Pinkie's party cannon, and you went skating really fast, pretty much a good day.

You honestly weren't looking forward to that, your body and legs ached from extreme skating and sprints. The good thing was that the ponies of Ponyville waved and smiled at you and Pinkie because of some of the things you've done for this small town. Saving Ponyville from a raging minotaur was one of those things, and it was where you got your magic socks that Twilight had magically enhanced to defeat him. The short story of all of that was basically this.

He got his ass absolutely punted

Going back to reality, you took your skates upstairs into your room, looking around your messy room before doing so.

The room was covered in what looked like a kinky confetti orgy, and had sparkles added in the mix. Your bed was all kinds of messed up from the tickle wars with Pinkie. Your desk was covered in sticky notes and had a picture of you and Pinkie taped on it. You walked up to the picture and looked at you and Pinkie.

After the five minutes of staring at the picture, you walked out of your room, but you heard a loud crash like glass breaking from the kitchen. Rushing downstairs to see what it was, you found Mrs.Cake trying to clean up a broken glass bowl all over the kitchen floor. You sighed in relief and looked at Mrs.Cake.

"Sorry that I scared you, dearie. I was trying to put a bowl up and I couldn't reach." Mrs.Cake reasoned with him, but he didn't mind. Old people drop things easily and stuffs, and they need Life Alert.

"It's fine, but where is Pinkie?" You asked, still standing at the doorway, watching as she cleaned up the glass mess everywhere. It was almost as bad as your room, but less colorful.

"Pinkie left to go get some more flour because we were running low on half a bag." She said, curiosity ringing in her voice. As soon as she said it, you said you'd be back later, and you walked outside, not remembering that your Impact Protection System (IPS) was still active.


Be Pinkie
You were so happy, and you were kind of tired too, but who cares about being tired? NOBODY DOES! You grinned out at nobody as you skipped across Ponyville, the sun barely over the horizon, causing Ponyville to be lighted by the street lights and a bare glimpse of the sun. There was barely any ponies out because it was so late, but you really needed this flour for tomorrow because of the early closing today. That put a big dent in business and tomorrow would be busy because people would love the taste of Nathan's amazing Muffins.

You started daydreaming about Nathan as you skipped to the store, how amazing and muscular he is. His tall and bipedal figure with how caring and brave he is. His amazing eyes and smile that make my heart warm and the way he looks at you. All of his attributes and how he uses those hands of his, rubbing through your mane...

You hummed "Smile" to yourself as you kept skipping across Ponyville to the place you needed to go, which was all the way across town. The bad thing? Ponyville almost doubled in size when Twilight turned into a Princess, and more stores started appearing and some had to be rebuilt. Sugar Cube Corner got rebuilt, but it worked out because a few weeks after Twilight got ascended, Nathan appeared out of the sky.

You heard what sounded like three voices closing in behind you, but you thought it was your imagination, so you just shrugged it off.

You were wrong.


Be Nathan again
You have been jogging to the store because you knew where it was, and Pinkie takes a while to get the flour. Probably because of how heavy it is. You were about halfway there when you saw three pegasus', all of similar sizes, fly straight above you.

You thought it was too late for anyone to be flying, or trotting around. You saw maybe 5 or 6 ponies jogging from Sugar Cube Corner to where you were now, which was almost to the shop. You had to think for a minute because those three pegasi all seemed similar from stories of Rainbow Dash when she was a filly. Your thinking was caught when you heard a scream, and it was very familiar.

Pinkie Pie

You sprinted as fast as you could to the source of the screaming, and you made it there in about a minute. The screaming was coming from an alleyway, so you walked into an alleyway and saw the three pegasi all around Pinkie Pie, but none of them saw you. Pinkie Pie was on the ground, crying, and had her hooves above her head. One of the pegasi had something that looked like a prison shank from Earth, and one of them had an actual knife.

You approached behind one of them and sweeped their legs out between them, making them hit the ground hard. The other two looked at you in alert and started to approach you slowly. The small pony swung his knife at you, which was easy to dodge, but it threw you off to dodge the incoming stab from the other one.

You expected pain, but all you heard was a sharp pop, sparks flying, and the shank breaking on a wall. You then realized that you had left your IPS on, but it was broken currently. The pony that had attempted to stab you flew into a wall, and he crumpled to the floor The pony on the floor got up and picked up a nearby piece of wood with a jagged nail on the end that was sticking up. He swung at you and you narrowly dodged the swing, feeling the movement off of it.

Right when he swung, you swung the right side of your body sideways, sending a simple kick into his upper neck. He crumpled down to the side, but he didn't look finished. Realizing your mistake, the other pony half-dove and swung his knife at you, but you weren't balanced. The blade cut across the left side of your body and went up, Your side flared up in an intense pain, and you buckled onto one knee, groaning in pain.

The pony took another swing with his knife to your head, but you leaned forward, and he missed. You then got up and kicked as hard as you could. The kick went upright into his jaw, and you heard a loud crack as he hit the ground with a dense thud. The blood on your side was matting on your shirt and it was going down your shorts. The pain wasn't like anything you've ever felt, but you pushed for Pinkie. Your heard dropped when you saw what the other pony did.

He had gotten the sharp end of the shank and cut across Pinkie's flank, leaving blood going all over her cutie mark. You grew outraged and kicked the pony on the ground that was trying to get up in his neck again, but this time making the damage permanent. You stumbled over to the pony, which was kicking and punching Pinkie, and you picked him up with your hands.

Driving him into a wall, you fiercely started pounding into his face, punch after punch. You kept going until you knew you needed stitches, but the pony wasn't in any better shape. His snout was all bloodied, and he lost a few teeth. Both of his eyes were swollen shut and he had bruises and cuts on his face. You threw him aside and spat on him, but the pain in your side flared, and you instantly went to a knee, looking down.

Your vision started to gray a bit, and your breathing and hearing were going shallow. You can't pass out, not now, not like this.

You stood up and picked Pinkie up, carrying her in your arms and making sure the cut was on your shirt, so it wouldn't drip everywhere. You walked into the street and saw a guard a while away, so you yelled and kept yelling to the guard. Your vision was going out, and you needed to get his attention. Pinkie stared at you with wide eyes, tears streaming as her hair was flat and down. If you were going to die, you were going to make sure you die a hero.

"HELP US!!" You screamed with your last and final breath as you attempted to roll onto your back to protect Pinkie, and you hit the ground hard.

You looked off to the side to see the guard running towards you, and Pinkie trying to get you up.

You closed your eyes, the pain going away slowly, and a new feeling coming.

You were happy that you saved Pinkie.

Author's Note:

Sorry guys that this chapter took so long, a lot of stuff happened, and I had to get back into shape