• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 3,448 Views, 500 Comments

Corruption - Lesbian Adagio Dazzle



Sunset Shimmer has changed, she's a good girl now but how long will it last once a certain siren turns her world upside down.

  • ...
15
 500
 3,448
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 21 )

I wonder if Sonata will ever eat another taco again...

5585068 MOAR. i want to proofread next one bae pls

5590088
You actually liked it?
Yes, you can proof read the next chapter.

5628329
Just wait until the chapter with you and Pinkie~

Please remind me to never go to a slumber party, like ever.
also one little mistake I found:
Quick doge it!" Aria shouted.
unless
media1.giphy.com/media/HCTfYH2Xk5yw/200_s.gif

5632931 I think you mean the D has been added *wink wink*

5633159 That is better :raritywink:

5652205
I like your profile pic,
it's a sexy beast.

Loved this chapter as well as the others to.... Lesbian Adagio Dazzle i only have one thing to say about this fan-fic in the wise words of Egoraptor...(With Edits Ofcorse)

"Portal 1 and 2.. Bucking Smart"

"Privite Servers For Certian Games...Pretty Bucking Smart"

"This Fan-fiction?... Bucking Genius!!!!!!!!!"

Can't Wait For More! :rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:rainbowkiss:

Comment posted by Yumberduddle deleted Oct 14th, 2015

Please continue this--

I had almost forgotten this story, and I'm glad I revisited it (I track it)
I love how unabashed Adagio is about telling bits of her plan. Since there hasn't been any explicit detailing about her using her gaze on Sunset, I'd kind of like to know if that's just a natural crush she's got on Adagio.
Adagio appears to still not know the depths of basic human cruelty (esp teenage girls *shudder*) and her internal responses to the dares is fucking amazing, on an ideological level.
there's some minute edits and polishing, but nothing that detracts from the story ^__^ good stuff

Not bad. Keep it up.

You spelled "Boulder" wrong.

I wish u wrote what the other siren girl was gonna do next

Login or register to comment