• ...
11
 32
 3,044

The Epilogue.

Sunset Shimmer’s dreams slowly dwindled away as rays of sunlight seeped in from a nearby balcony, the beams danced around her face, causing her to shudder and stir from her slumber. When the fiery haired former Equestrian found that she couldn’t move, due to some kind of unknown weight on top of her, Sunset’s eyes snapped open. Teal eyes met with rose. “Sleep well, Sunshine?” if not for the weight above her, Sunset would’ve jumped out of her own skin.

“A-adagio!?” Sunset’s face was as red as Adagio’s ruby pendent as soon as she remembered the lust filled events of last night. “The one and only, you really enjoyed yourself last night, huh? We should do it again some time.” The golden haired Siren grinned.
“A-anyway, uh, have you seen my friend, Rainbow Dash?” Sunset decided to ignore the vulgar Siren’s comment. “She left as soon as she was up, that’s the point of one-night stands after all.” The Siren answered truthfully.

“They sound awful, I’d rather get to know the person I’m sleeping with, it’s better than leaving them forever without so much as a second glance…” Sunset thought aloud. “Are you implying something, Sunshine?” The rose eyed Siren had a wolfish smirk engraved onto her face. “Oh! I kinda said that out loud didn’t I? Well I don’t see why not, you’re beautiful, smart and when I heard your voice at school, I thought it was amazing, so yeah, I’d like to get to know you more, if that’s alright with you…” Sunset’s blush intensified, making the once ruthless ruler of CHS feel more awkward than ever before.

“So you want be my girlfriend I take? CHS’s ex queen? Well this will be interesting, anyway get dressed. We’ve got school today, remember?” Adagio quickly changed into her normal outfit she’d wear for school, unaware or simply not caring about the teal eyes watching her body. “I never realized how much of a perv you could be, Sunshine.” Adagio spoke without even looking back at Sunset. Celestia’s ex protégé immediately looked away, stuttering out apologies. “There’s no need to apologize, we are after all girlfriends now, besides I can’t blame you... even I can’t stop staring at myself!” Adagio left the room and headed out, she passed Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze in a passionate kiss by the couch, Adagio of course recorded it before leaving. She was probably going to a very fun evening blackmailing those two tonight.

Author's Note:

Thank you kindly for reading my first fan-fiction. I hope you enjoyed it.

Comments ( 20 )

OH GOD PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER!:pinkiecrazy:

Good news for you then! I'm currently writing another fic! :pinkiecrazy:
It's going to be awesome! serslyomgbbqftw
I call it: A Demon In The Shadows
You can probably see where it's going... :moustache:

This was a trip, if anything. It started off with messing with the rainbooms, to weird hilarity and moments of romance, to a brawl, and pretty much ended with sex. This was fun. Hope there's more chaos in the next one.

5410745
Random question but, would you consider this a comedy? I didn't find it funny, so that's why it has no comedy tag. :pinkiecrazy:

Y'know what's funny? I really do write my own fanfiction! I only saw Rainbow Rocks four times, though... Wish it was forty...

Ugh! every time I try to add an image to the story's front page, nothing happens! My life is over.
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got nowhere to run-- *Gets hit on the head with a glass bottle, it shatters upon impact.*

Never mind I fixed it! My life is now complete. :trollestia:

5412459 well I did laugh at some parts but yeah its no comedy, its just random. But its random moments like sonata admitting she killed a street vendor for tacos, to rainbow dash agreeing to a threesome with the enemy really took the cake there. But what I find funny is just how you went from "sabotaging their arch rivals" to "morning sunshine", people tend to stop reading when the story starts going in a completely different direction without any warning or reason. But where's the fun in normality.:pinkiecrazy:

5413050
Normality is so one thousand years ago! :pinkiecrazy:

5410694
Shame he's not in the 5th game but now we know why! :pinkiecrazy:

5456777
You? here? I would've never thought that you of all people would grace me of all sirens with your presence.
You humble me, truly.


Words can't even describe the feeling.
You are truly outstanding, Wubcake.
I adore you. :heart:

That was schtoopid! :pinkiecrazy:

5481095
Thank you kindly,
adoring fan.
:pinkiecrazy:

5485937
I was high on coffee and coke when I wrote it.
It wasn't even an MLP fic originally.
It was my coursework for college XD

5612545
You're quite welcome,
but if you end up reading the other one,
It's not safe to go alone, take this *Gives you brain bleach*
You'll need it.
5612545

This is a really good story. Keep up the good work.

5638547
Thanks and don't worry Sonata,
I have at least 4 different stories in the works.
You'll certainly be seeing more from me.

5640841

That's good to hear :twilightsmile:

6135552
Thank you kindly...
I should really start writing again.. xP

a very good fanfic :raritywink:
although, I would have liked to see a more romantic part Adagio with Sunset :applejackunsure:

You should divide dialogs into paragraphs, because in the present form it's confusing.

Login or register to comment