• ...
11
 32
 3,040

To Confess My Undying Love For You...

After hours of searching for the other Sirens, Sonata could finally see them thanks to Adagio’s not so subtle hair. They were currently waiting for her by an antique merry-go-round. Its colors were as eye-catching as they were breath-taking. The horses were elegantly crafted and expertly painted with the finest designs Sonata had ever seen. The entire place smelt like cotton candy, with a hint of those things the humans called “Doughnuts” Those sweet succulent doughnuts. Sonata had a crazy idea to stuff some doughnuts in a taco the next time she had any. She’d call it a “Co-nut”

It was very dark now. Any streaks of sunlight that were once lingering in the atmosphere had long been consumed by the dark, cold unforgiving night. It was so cold now; Sonata could see her breath’s ghostly misty form swirl around before gradually disappearing from existence. The entire park had a slightly icy nightmarish feel to it. Sonata felt a tad bit of fear but tried to hide it as much as she could.

The park at night was as freezing as Adagio’s frozen, ruthless, scheming heart. It was unbearably cold but the lights around the park illuminated any and all dark shadows effectively destroying any lurking beasts dwelling within them. The light and dark clashing was the perfect juxtaposition. The sights were blinding, the smells were intoxicating and the swarming, strained strangled sounds were an intangible mess.

Sonata slowed her pace when she was face to face with the other Sirens. “So uh… what are we doing again?” Sonata shrugged. She had indeed forgotten the plan, this greatly irritated Aria but then again, what didn’t irritate Aria?

“We’re here to sabotage the Rainbooms, Sonata, if you can’t get that into your thick little skull or decide to run off again for some stupid reason I will end you—hold up a sec… Sonata, what happened to your face? You look like you were mauled by a bear or something” on further inspection Aria noticed Sonata’s badly damaged hand, poorly bandaged and sticky with stale blood. It may have subsided but much of it leaked through the makeshift bandage.


“Sonata, give me your hand” demanded Aria

“What?! N-no! You’ll make it worse!” Sonata squeaked. She was slowly backing away.

“That wasn’t optional, Sonata!” and with that Aria pounced, aiming for Sonata.

Sonata immediately dodged out the way. The panicked, blue haired Siren bolted for the nearest exit out of the amusement park. “Nice try, idiot!” two well-toned, firm, strong arms snaked their way around Sonata’s waist, slightly lifting the injured Siren into the air; ultimately cutting off her exit.

The captive Siren was flailing her legs out, trying to scratch Aria with her good hand and was even crying out for dear life. Eventually Aria had had enough. She roughly threw the injured Siren onto the ground. Whilst Sonata was dazed from the impact, Aria climbed on top of her; pinning her to the ground, holding the overactive Siren’s arms above her head, careful to not injure Sonata’s hand further. Sonata struggled against Aria’s vice grip.

“L-let me go Aria! It doesn’t hurt! I-I’m perfectly fi-agh!” A cry harshly ripped its way past Sonata’s soft, bloody, cut lips, once the hyper Siren accidentally added a little pressure to the injured limb.


“Can’t you just calm down for once in your pathetic, little, waste of a life? And stop struggling; I’m trying to help you here!” The stronger Siren hissed.

“You? As in Aria Blaze: the toughest of the Dazzlings, Helping? Why would you of all Sirens want to help me? The real Aria would never help anyone unless…”
Sonata’s eyes widened, she finally figured it out, why Aria was acting so strangely recently.

Are you a spy!?” Sonata interrogated the so-called Aria imposter.

“Sonata, you’re such a dense idiot. Don’t you get it? Okay, I understand that you’re like, the dumbest Siren in this world but, isn’t it so painstakingly obvious?” Sonata just shook her head; she honestly had no idea what Aria was talking about.

“I want to help you because I care about you and I care about you because…” Aria looked away, focusing all her attention on a nearby patch of grass; it didn’t do anything to hide the easily provoked Siren’s creeping blush. “I-I like you, okay?! And what’s not to like about you? I mean you’re funny, cute and you have this kind of naïve charm that could make even the manliest of men squeal like a bunch of fan-girls.”

Sonata looked up at Aria with eyes filled with wonder; she could not believe what Aria had just revealed. “But if you like me so much, what’s with all the non-stop threats and insults?”

“What? You’d think I’d just casually walk up to you and confess my undying love for you? That’s not good for my reputation and I swear if you tell anyone about this, I’ll take you ‘round the back and break both of your arms” Aria’s tough-girl persona was back up and once again she threatened the taco-loving Siren.

“You wouldn’t!” Sonata made a face that resembled a kicked puppy.

“Ugh, just shut up already, Sonata!” Aria leaned in close and shared a kiss with the Siren below her. At first Sonata was taken by surprise, she yelped at the sudden act but slowly calmed, her eyelids felt so heavy, they closed. Her world completely faded away, the only thing she could focus on was Aria. Her scent, her touch and her taste, it overwhelmed her senses. A sharp jab in her side caused her to gasp in protest. Just as Aria predicted, she used this opening to force her way deeper into Sonata’s mouth. She explored every inch of the naïve Siren’s mouth. This earned a small, delighted squeak from the Siren below her, indicating that Aria was doing a good job.

They both kept going on like that, being completely oblivious to the leader of the Sirens recording the whole thing on her phone, until she announced her presence.

“Aria, I had no idea how much of a big softy you could be! Well actually I did! Especially last week, I recall you screaming my name, being completely at my mercy, just begging for it, it was all just so… delicious.” The leader laughed at the whole situation.

“Hmm I wonder what I should do with this recording; maybe I should send it to Equestria Daily, Tumblr perhaps? Or maybe I’ll just upload it to YouTube! I’m sure millions of people would love to know how much of a softy the infamous Aria Blaze is!” Adagio Dazzle the tyrannical Siren leader literally had Aria’s world in her hands.


“Delete it now, Adagio I swear if you do anything with it, I’ll bash in your skull!” Aria immediately stood up and roared with the spirit of an angry god of war.

Sonata knew this was going to get ugly; she stealthy crawled out of their view and disappeared into the shadows, it wasn’t uncommon for Aria to clash with Adagio, in fact it pretty much happened all the time, there was one huge fight last week too.

“Why should I? What’s little Aria Blaze going to do? Is she going to throw a little tantrum until she gets what she wants? There’s a reason why I: Adagio Dazzle am the leade--” “I’LL KILL YOU!” Aria tackled Adagio to the ground, soon a whole crowd gathered around the two kicking, clawing, biting and punching each other. The crowds were cheering them on though after a few minutes, the cat fight transformed into something heated, it became radically different. Some clothing was ripped or even discarded entirely; both were fighting for dominance with forced kisses, bitten flesh and nails digging into skin. If one of them recoiled, even the slightest, the other would immediately seize the opportunity to win. It could get pretty violent at times.

Adagio taunted Aria from her top position “What’s wrong Aria? Are you starting to rethink your actions? Or do I have to remind you why I‘m always leader?” The sultry Siren whispered the last sentence into Aria’s ear. The Siren currently underneath growled, but since Adagio so foolishly decided to let her guard down to gloat, Aria smirked at Adagio's carelessness. “Don’t you ever shut your mouth? Your boring monologue hurts more than your piss weak punches ever could!” before Adagio could think of a snappy comeback, she felt Aria bite into her neck, it was strong enough to draw blood, but Adagio still repressed a scream. With that Aria changed their positions. “Looks like you’re going to be bottom bitch now, Adagio” Aria set loose a dark smirk. Her victory didn’t last long as Aria was then punched in the jaw, sending them both rolling, writhing across the ground. The crowds around them roared with shouts demanding they continue and whistles displaying their approval.