• ...
11
 32
 3,036

Adagio Is Never Gentle.

The two finally made it back to the apartment. “Ugh, wait a minute, Sonata, let me just find the keys” Aria proceeded to check her pockets for the keys hoping that they weren’t lost at the park. “Found it!” Aria declared with triumph in her voice.

She unlocked the door, the apartment wasn’t too large but wasn’t too small. It had three bedrooms, a medium sized kitchen, a living room and one bathroom. The walls in the living room were painted an eggshell white, the kitchen was a sky blue and the bathroom was a light teal. The living room had a small black leather couch, a mahogany coffee table next to it and a small thirty inch LED TV.

Once inside both Sirens could hear the sounds of muffled screams. They reached the source; it was coming from Adagio’s room. They listened. “AGH, ADAGIO! PLEASE! KEEP DOING THAT! IT FEELS SO GOOD!” The voice sounded like it belonged to the bacon haired girl. “Hey! No fair! Save some for me!” that was definitely from that arrogant rainbow haired girl. “Maybe next time, rainbow girl.” Adagio purred.

Aria immediately stopped listening. “That just made me feel even dirtier, even if I am already covered in grime” Aria headed for the bathroom. “I’m gonna go have a shower, I feel so gross, see ya in a bit.” Aria’s comment fell on deaf ears. “Y-yeah… sure whatever…” Sonata was still eavesdropping on the currently indisposed group of girls just a wooden door away.

After a few hours, Aria and Sonata were both cleaned up and were dressed in their pajamas. Sonata had her hand cleaned out with disinfectant then applied new bandages to it. Her face was covered in Hello Kitty band aids. They were both in the living room sitting on the couch. “Do you think they’re done yet? I mean they’ve been going at it for hours! If they keep making all that noise I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep!” Sonata whined. “Knowing Adagio, she won’t stop until they’ve passed out.” Aria winced at the last time she did it with Adagio, she was not gentle. Aria continued. “Just try to get some sleep if you can, Sonata.” Aria got up from the couch, she headed to her room. “Wait!” Sonata caught the attention of the amethyst eyed Siren. “C-can I sleep with you tonight? Not like that! Unless y-you want to, I mean—“Sonata. Yes, you can sleep in the same bed as me.” Aria intervened before Sonata killed herself with embarrassment.

They were both lying in Aria’s bed. The purple and green haired Siren was the first to let sleep consume her. Sonata was just lying there; she still couldn’t believe that she of all people was in Aria’s bed let alone the Siren’s girlfriend. Sonata smiled to herself. Life here sure was good. A few minutes passed, the muffled sounds finally died down. Sonata was about to drift to sleep until she felt two familiar strong arms snake their way around Sonata’s waist and pull her closer. The two cuddled. “I love you, Sonata.” Aria Blaze whispered into the ear of her girlfriend. Sonata grinned; her whole world went black as sleep took her.