• Published 15th Dec 2014
  • 1,800 Views, 1 Comments

Equestria Girls: Terror at Canterlot High - IceDragonKing

  • ...
8
 1
 1,800

Finale Confront Part 2

Author's Note:

The crossover between Scooby-Doo: First Fright and Equestria Girls Film Series.

Disclaimer: I don't own Scooby-Doo: First Fright or Equestria Girls Film Series.

Note: This story just using the storyline from an episode in Scooby-Doo: First Fright only and all characters in Equestria are Anthro.

Chapter 10 Finale Confront Part 2

On the Deck of the Ghostly Caravel Ship...

"Your fates are sealed!" said El Sol as he's riding his Ghost Horse along with other four Ghost Conquistadors.

"What do we do?!" asked Rainbow Dash.

"We need to run out now!" said Rarity.

"No!" said Twilight.

"WHAT?!" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Twilight! Are you out of your mind? We're about to be impale!" said Spike.

"I got an idea!" said Twilight.

"And it is... what?" asked Applejack.

"Let them come!" said Twilight as she's looking at the mounted five Ghost Conquistadors and riding straight to them. When they are getting closer,

in the point that is almost impossible to get out. But once again, the luck help them. They all jump out in time and let the mounted five Ghost Coqnuistadors

impale their spears through the walls. Now, the spears are stuck. They have to finish them with the swords. So they pull out their swords and run toward to them.

"You all will die here!" said El Sol.

"I don't think so!" said Sunset as she's aim the cannon to them. Then, she's shoot it. They all scatter but the cannonball fall down at the center and explode.

Make the Deck has a big hole, but luckily that this Ship is flying, not sailing. So they won't get drown to death. All of the Ghost Hourses are revealed to be robots as well,

and are also destroyed by the explosion now. The five Ghost Coqnuistadors are now lying unconscious on the ground. Then, Twilight and the others walk to El Sol and grab him.

"Now if all of these are robots, let if this guy also part of them," said Rarity and she's pinch at his cheek.

"OUCH!" screamed El Sol.

"What the heck?!" asked Rarity.

"This is mean this guy is a human being!" said Rainbow Dash and then Twilight quickly unmask him.

"Who... who... who is this man?!" asked Fluttershy and the Jafar get and grab at his collar.

"YOU! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" shouted Jafar

"How did you survived from that explosion?!" asked Al-Mu'tamin

"Who is this guy anyway?!" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Our arch-nemesis! Ivan Steranko!" said Jafar.

"Why did you all of this, Mr. Steranko?" asked Fluttershy.

"Yeah! This is a very meany thing!" said Pinkie Pie.

"I want these freaks and the others in their group to be dead!" said Ivan.

"And what about those mutagen that we found in the boxes at the bottom of your ship?" asked Sheikh.

"Those are my cargo that I stole from K Corporation. I planned that when I done with all of you, I'm going sell these in the black market!" said Ivan.

"So you set up all of this so you can killed them?" asked Sunset.

"Of course! And I will getaway with it too! If you girls are not have the behavior of being the meddlers!" said Ivan and he's kick at Jafar's stomach, grab his sword and run off to slash at him.

"All of you! Get up! And keep the busy!" said Ivan and all of his four men are stand up, unmask themselves and run to confront the other at the right corner of the Deck.

"This is between you and me!" said Ivan and he was about to slash at Jafar but he's defense himself with the Baseball Bat first. Then, he's kick Ivan in the stomach. A horn of a Black Rhino

come out and Ivan quickly grab it and put it in his pocket. Jafar quickly stand up and run to the mast and climb up to getaway from Ivan.

But Ivan is still following him. When they both arrive at the top of the mast, they both have nowhere to go now.

"The only option of us is victory over each other... or death! And I... must be the victorious one!" said Ivan and he's run to slash at him but Jafar throw a canister of mutagen to him.

Ivan slashes it and spill the mutagen on himself. Then, his body start to being burn.

"AAAAHHHHH!" screamed Ivan and then he's look at Jafar in very angry mood and run to slash at him but Jafar jump down, grab the rope and slide down to the Deck of the Ship.

While Ivan is still suffering from the pain that he did to himself. He is now can't contain himself and accidentally fall from the mast. He's fall out from the Ship

down to the ground near the school with the mutagen covered on his body. On the Ship, the four men of Ivan is now being defeated.

Later at the Front lawn, the polices arrive by the called of Cranky Doodle and take all four men of Ivan Steranko with them. When they are going to get Ivan, he was now gone from where he's crashed.

"We will deliver all of mutagen canisters back to K Corporation and go to find out who help them built this Ship and these robots," said Police #1.

"Thank you for help us," said Cranky.

"We're just doing our job sir," said Police #2 and he's get into his car and drive away with the others.

"Now everything are safe. Would you like to stay for the Food Festival tomorrow?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"I would like to!" said Twilight.

"YAY!" shouted Pinkie.

"Nice work ladies! And you three too!" said Big Boy.

"Yeah! You all are awesome!" said Runt.

"Now everyone should go back to their homes now," said Appelajck.

"Yeah! We still have a lot to prepare for the Food Festival," said Rainbow Dash.

"So what are you girls going to do in the Food Festival anyway?" asked Al-Mu'tamin.

"Everything that fresh apples of our friend, Applejack, can provide of course," said Rarity.

"They must be special! Because I'm going to eat a lot of it, if I like it of course!" said Sheikh.

"You just have to think that it is special," said Jafar.

"What would that be mean anyway?" asked Spike.

"It's mean you just have to believe that the thing you wanted is special to you," said Jafar

"Ooh... thanks!" said Spike.

"So... where would Steranko be? He is out there... somewhere! Waiting for us!" said Pinkie Pie.

"No worry, Pinkie. We're here altogeher to keep that ugly beast away from our beloved friends," said Rainbow Dash.

Meanwhile, in the Park nearby, in the Woods...

"Ooh..." moaned Ivan and then he's walk to look at himself in the pond. He's gasp when he's see himself as an ugly mutated humanoid Black Rhino.

"ROARRR!"

"YOU FREAKS WILL PAY FOR DID THIS TO ME!" shouted Ivan.

Comments ( 1 )

Where’s the unmasking?

Login or register to comment