• Published 15th Dec 2014
  • 1,799 Views, 1 Comments

Equestria Girls: Terror at Canterlot High - IceDragonKing

  • ...
8
 1
 1,799

The Investigation

Author's Note:

The crossover between Scooby-Doo: First Fright and Equestria Girls Film Series.

Disclaimer: I don't own Scooby-Doo: First Fright or Equestria Girls Film Series.

Note: This story just using the storyline from an episode in Scooby-Doo: First Fright only and all characters in Equestria are Anthro.

Chapter 5 The Investigation

Later at Main Lobby...

"There are any ghostly things around?!" asked Fluttershy.

"No worry Fluttershy. I'll protect you," said Rainbow Dash.

"MUUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" laughed The Voices.

"EEP!"Screamed Fluttershy and she's quickly hide behind Rainbow Dash.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" laughed The Voices.

"Come out and show us your ugly ghost faces!" said Rainbow Dash.

"MUHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" laughed The Voices and then four Ghost Conquistadors jump down from the ceiling and landed behind them.

"Fight if you dare to!" said Rainbow Dash and all four Ghosts run to fight her with their swords. Rainbow Dash jump up and kick them at heads and two of them fall down.

The other two Ghost Conquistadors are about to slash Fluttershy with their swords but Rainbow Dash kick them at their legs and they fall down. Rainbow Dash grab one of

the swords of them and use it to fight the first two that she left behind. The Ghost Conquistadors that fell on the ground are now stand up and walk toward to Fluttershy.

Fluttershy quickly coil down to the ground in fear. As they are walk nearer and nearer, Rainbow Dash jump out and slash one of its head out.

The other three Ghost Conquistadors quickly runaway from the place after they saw one of the Ghost get cut head off.

"Are you okay Fluttershy?" asked Rainbow Dash and she's give her a hand.

"I'm okay," said Fluttershy as she's grab Rainbow Dash's hand and she's pull her up.

"Well let see our no head guy," said Rainbow Dash and she's walk with Fluttershy to look at the headless Ghost Conquistador. They both saw that this Ghost have the wires inside it.

"This is a robot!" said Fluttershy.

"That would be mean the rest of them are robots as well! But who send them here?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"What kind of person who's want to terrorize at our school?" asked Fluttershy.

Meanwhile at the Soccer Pitch...

"Find anything yet?" asked Applejack.

"No! And why don't we go into building of the school? That place may have more things that related to those Ghosts!" said Rarity.

"You just want to go in there because you don't like the Mosquitoes that flying around here!" said Rarity.

"Hey girls!" said A Voice.

"Mr. Doodle!" said Rarity.

"What are you doing here? The school already closed!" said Applejack.

"I'm here to get my stuffs that I forgot! So what about you two ladies doing here during the night?" asked Cranky.

"We're here to make the school get Ghost Conquistadors-free," said Applejack

"AHAHAHA! Such nice ladies! So why don't you searching for the others like Big Boy and Runt? They might be able to help you," said Cranky.

"They are here?!" asked Rarity.

"What are they doing here?" asked Applejack.

"They said they want to 'play' with this 'legendary creepy haunters'," said Cranky.

"Wondering that they got one yet now," said Applejack.

"Me too. Well... good luck," said Cranky and he's walk away.

"Well... what do we do?" asked Rarity and then three Ghost Conquistadors walk into the Soccer Pitch with their muskets and aim to them.

"RUN!" shouted Applejack.

The Ghost Conquistadors click the triggers of their muskets and shoot out.

*BANG!*