• Published 15th Dec 2014
  • 1,798 Views, 1 Comments

Equestria Girls: Terror at Canterlot High - IceDragonKing

  • ...
8
 1
 1,798

Finding Big Boy and Runt

Author's Note:

The crossover between Scooby-Doo: First Fright and Equestria Girls Film Series.

Disclaimer: I don't own Scooby-Doo: First Fright or Equestria Girls Film Series.

Note: This story just using the storyline from an episode in Scooby-Doo: First Fright only and all characters in Equestria are Anthro.

Chapter 6 Finding Big Boy And Runt

Later in the Cafeteria...

"Roger that Applejack," said Sunset.

"What did she said?" asked Twilight.

"They said that Big Boy and Runt are here," said Sunset.

"What?!" asked Pinkie.

"And why are they here?" asked Twilight.

"They wanted to 'play' with these Ghosts," said Sunset.

"Speaking about Ghosts, here they come!" said Pinkie Pie and she's point to the door of the Cafeteria. They saw three Ghost Conquistadors on backs of three Unarmored Ghost Horses.

The Ghost Conquistadors pull out their swords and the Ghost Horses run to them. The Ghost Horses running through the tables, destroying them. Sunset grabs her Hockey Stick

and hit it at body of one of the Ghost Conquistador and he's fall from the back of his horse. Twilight is too scare to fight them and one of the Ghost Conquistador is about to slash her

but Pinkie Pie is go to messing around at the belt of the horse and make him 'sit on the belly of the horse'. The Ghost Conquistador that fell go back on his Ghost Horse and run toward to Sunset again.

but then Pinkie Pie run catch up with him and messing with the belt of the horse and make him 'sit on the belly of the horse'. Then came the last Ghost Conquistador, he is also end up like the other two before.

"Okay Horsie guys! Time to ridy to the farmy!" said Pinkie Pie and she's slap on butts of each Ghost Horses and they run out from the Cafeteria with their Ghost Conquistadors 'sit on their bellies'.

"Nice work Pinkie!" said Sunset.

"You're a genius!" said Twilight.

"Nope! I'm a messer," said Pinkie Pie and she's smile out with squee.

"Now let's go find Big Boy and Runt!" said Sunset.

Meanwhile in the Hallway near Principal's office...

"Well... what is the next place?" asked Runt.

"How about..." said Big Boy and he's see three Ghost Conquistadors 'sit on bellies of the horses run out from the left of them.

"HERE!" said Big Boy and he's quickly run to hide in the Principal's office with Runt. After the Ghosts go passed the room. The duo come out and go to the place where those three are come from.

"Why should we go to the place where they just come out?" asked Runt

"It is a very highly possible that there will be no Ghosts at there," said Big Boy and then girls come out from the Cafeteria and the duo run bump into them.

"There you two are!" said Sunset.

"Why are you two decided to 'play' with this whole thing?" asked Twilight.

"Not everyday that the Ghosts will set an invasion to such place," said Runt.

"So... did you two have any information that can be helpful with us?" asked Sunset.

"We found this," said Runt and he's show them a traditional hat Spanish Christain.

"Barretina?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"You know what that hat is?" asked Twilight.

"Yuperroo! I do research!" said Pinkie Pie.

"Seriously?! You do research?!" asked Sunset and Pinkie Pie gives her a mile with squee.

"You better not trying to understand her. Believe me, I do," said Twilight.