• Published 15th Dec 2014
  • 1,799 Views, 1 Comments

Equestria Girls: Terror at Canterlot High - IceDragonKing

  • ...
8
 1
 1,799

Go Back to School

Chapter 4 Go Back To School

Later at the Front lawn...

"No way! It's too dangerous!" said Celestia.

"But this is the only way!" said Twilight.

"There are nothing to lose!" said Rainbow Dash.

"Except lives of you girls!" said Luna.

"And you three as well!" said Celestia as she's staring at Jafar, Al-Mu'tamin and Sheikh Suleiman.

"But it's worth!" said Applejack.

"We're not going to let the school get closed because of the a lot of the Ghosts want to make a residence here!" said Rainbow Dash.

"As that you all don't stop asking. Fine... but don't do a lot of damage and... be careful," said Luna.

"We will! You both can trust us with your lives!" said Rainbow Dash and Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna turn to look at each other and then turn to look at them and nod to them.

"Yes!" said Pinkie Pie.

"So girls... let's go!" said Applejack and they all grab their backpacks and go inside the school.

Later at the Library...

"So... what do we do first?" asked Sunset.

"They want us! As in that... there are only three of my group here. We are going to be the bait," said Jafar

"Okay... we have the bait here with us..." said Applejack.

"So what are going to do when they arrive?" asked Fluttershy.

"With our stuffs."Said Al-Mu'tamin and he's give them the Hockey Sticks, Baseball Bats and other Hockey Gears.

"Give them all of your best shots!" said Sheikh.

*BARK! BARK! BARK!*

"What was that?!" asked Fluttershy.

"Sound like... dog!" said Twilight.

"Don't look at me! I didn't do that!" said Spike and then eight glowing yellow Ghostly War Dogs run out from the alleys in the Library.

"Oh great! Ghostly War Dogs!" said Sheikh and the Ghostly War Dogs running toward to them.

"Okay! Show them that we girls can defense ourselves!" said Rainbow Dash and she is about to run off and hit one of the Ghostly War Dog with the Baseball Bat but Fluttershy's stop her.

"Maybe I can calm them down," said Fluttershy

"Fluttershy! Seriously?! They are Ghosts!" said Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy quickly run to the front and stand in front of them and beg them all to stop.

But the Ghostly War Dogs didn't stop and still running toward to them. The one at the front jump in the air and about to bite at Fluttershy. But Rainbow Dash

pull her back and hit the Ghostly War Dog with the Baseball Bat float back to the back of its pack.

"We need to fight them! NOW!" said Rainbow Dash and they all quickly join Rainbow Dash. Applejack and Rarity hit the Ghostly War Dogs with the Hockey Sticks.

Pinkie Pie is just playing with them like they are little puppies and then shock them out with a Hockey Glove that hided taser with. Twilight and Sunset are hit them with the Baseball Bat.

Jafar, Al-Mu'tamin and Sheikh are help them fight with the Ghostly War Dogs as well while Spike is hiding in the backpack and Fluttershy is hiding behind the printer.

After a short big fight, the Ghostly War Dogs run to the door and escape from the Library.

"Well... that was a big fight!" said Rainbow Dash.

"We better look out for the other Ghosts now!" said Applejack.

"Good idea!" said Sunset.

"But we need at least three to guard the Library!" said Twilight.

"We will stay here," said Jafar.

"No worry," said Al-Mu'tamin.

"Can I stay with them?" asked Spike.

"Of course!" said Twilight.

"Well girls! Let's go catch those freaks!" said Applejack.

"We have split up! I'll go with Fluttershy. She needs someone who can protect her," said Rainbow Dash.

"I'll go with Sunset and Pinkie," said Twilight.

"Looks like it's only you and me now Applejack..." said Rarity.

"Well... let's get going," said Applejack and they walk out from the Library and go separate ways.

Author's Note:

The crossover between Scooby-Doo: First Fright and Equestria Girls Film Series.

Disclaimer: I don't own Scooby-Doo: First Fright or Equestria Girls Film Series.

Note: This story just using the storyline from an episode in Scooby-Doo: First Fright only and all characters in Equestria are Anthro.