• Published 29th Nov 2014
  • 2,294 Views, 12 Comments

Trixie's Magical Cutey Show - LuckyBass13



Trixie Performs for a nice class in Canterlot's School, A stand out filly makes Trixie do the unthinkable for her.

  • ...
10
 12
 2,294

A Chapter to Remember

It was a nice day in Canterlot as many ponies roamed the streets and corners being who they are, soon coming from one of the alleyways was none other than Trixie Lulamoon pulling her Caravan through the city. As she moved through the city many ponies greeted her and welcomed her, Trixie couldn't be more happy than she is now. After that one visit after months from the tirek event Twilight was very happy with Trixie's performance, She even went out of her way to advertise Trixie's performance and that's what made Trixie who she is now. Trixie walks around the place and soon reaches the middle of the city where a nice fountain, she stops and looks at the map and somehow can't find where she's going to so she ask help from a random pony.


"Hello can I ask you something?"

"Yes anything Trixie." The mare knows Trixie but listens.

"I need to get the the Canterlot Beginners School. Do you know where it is?"

"Yes its just a few blocks down North and one block east on Neighbor Street."

"Thank you." With a nod and hoof shake Trixie carried foward.

Soon after 10 minutes she stops at a building which is what she is looking for, Canterlot Beginner's School. She can hear the cheers of fillies and colts just off at the playground which lifted her spirits up a bit. She unlatched the caravan from her waist and proceeded inside which she was soon greeted by a teacher with a nice mane style and a cutie mark with a book that had a music note on it.

"Hello there you must be Trixie Lulamoon am I right?"

"Yes I am, you must be the one who asked in my letter for me to be here for a performance am i right?"

"Yes Indeed, Welcome To Canterlot Beginner's School! Now we have a stage in the auditorium that's set just in case. You are more than welcome to make any changes you feel are necessary."

"Thank you please lead on."

With the agreement Trixie was lead with the teacher to the stage and starts making adjustments to her performance. After about 30 minutes of planning the stage is ready but the performance is schedule only 30 more minutes away so just to past time she wanders the halls looking at some stuff, classes, and the cute drawings they do in their past time. 10 minutes has past and Trixie is in the bathroom after taking care of business as she washes her hooves. Soon she hears some struggles and decides to find out. It wasn't long until she see's part of a filly's body on the floor.

"Excuse me are you okay?" She hears nothing for a bit until...

"Um... yes i am... who are you?"

"I'm Trixie, I saw your body and thought you were in some sort a trouble."

"No.. I'm okay, come on why wont you fit..."

"Um... are you okay?"

"...no, are you the Trixie Lulamoon the performer for us?"

"Yes I am, Now what seems to be the problem?"

" do you promise not to laugh?"

"Promise." Soon she hears the door unlock and Trixie quickly Locked the bathroom door so nopony else would enter. When the stall door open up she soon she's the filly and what appears to be a diaper on the floor.

"Oh, are you...um."

"No, I'm... still having accidents so i'm still wearing diapers."

"Its alright, What is your name?"

" Pearl, Pearl Strings."

"Nice too meet you Pearl Mind if I help you into your diaper?"

With a nod the filly lays down as Trixie took the clean diaper that was on the floor and helps Pearl into it. With a snug tapping and secure fit she helps Pearl up and discards the old one.

"There you are Pearl, better?" Pearl answered with a nod as she was blushing a little bit from being changed into a diaper by another mare besides her mom.

"So Pearl are you excited for my performance?"

"Yeah, It'll make this week seem better." This brought Trixie's attention as she see's Pearls face drop a bit.

"Pearl... do other fillies and colts make fun of you?"

"....yes." She couldn't say anything else cause she was soon sniffling as if she was about to cry, this made Trixie feel bad for her and soon gives her a comforting hug.

"I'm sorry if this isn't really your week to enjoy the show."

"Don't... I guess... I'll be a foal for a little longer."

"Your not a foal, your a great filly and a good one. No pony shouldn't be treated like this for what she can't control. So I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"You'll see, just keep your spirits up till the show. Your going to love it."

Soon Pearl nods and returns to her class as Trixie returns to the stage until she sees the same teacher and asks the teacher to pick up something for her. After whispering what she wanted the teacher was confused at first until Trixie mentioned Pearl and soon the teacher gets the motive and proceeds to the nurse's office. About 15 minutes later the auditorium was filled with fillies, colts, and the staff waiting for Trixie's performance to start. They excitement was filling the large room with anticipation for the show to begin, soon the lights dim down and the show begins.

"Mares and Gentlestallions, Fillies and colts! Be amazed and excited for Trixie's Amazing Magic Show!" The lights and fireworks go off revealing Trixie, the fillies are excited but soon the cheers died down for what they see was not just Trixie but Trixie in a diaper?.

"Ah Yes I see in your sudden pause and yes your suspicion are correct I am wearing a diaper, Why you ask? Cause this isn't jsut Trixie's Amazing Magic Show But... Its the incredible first ever Trixie's Cutest Magic Duo!! And May my partner come on down and assist me in our performance!"

The Spotlights soon shine on Pearl as she realizes this is what Trixie meant at first she was scared but with a little built up courage she gets up and comes to the stage. With a quick hug and a magic hat for Pearl, They started the show with magic. Staring from simple card tricks to advance methods, from Sparkling bubbles to Magical circles of stars. The Show lasted 45 minutes and the crowd went wild as they are cheering and applauding them. Withe the performance at its end Trixie and Pearl goes to the ack of the stage.

"That was the best day of my life!!! Thank you so so So Much Trixie!" Pearl couldn't hold her excitement as she hugs Trixie.

"I'm happy that your happy."

"You even wore a diaper just for me and I played with you! Your the best Trixie!"

"That means a lot to me."

"Trixie, could you maybe come by my house? I want my parents to meet you and maybe we can hang out?"

"Well... Sure why not."

They stayed in their hug for minutes without and as Trixie has a personal fan and a cute friend. After School Trixie carried Pearl on her back with the caravan to her house as Pearl was surprised that Trixie is still wearing a diaper. Pearl assumes Trixie would do anything for a fan and a good friend. They moved to Pearls house to have a nice day together and Pearl's mood was totally lifted.

Author's Note:

This is a oneshot idea that came up and I like it. You are still free to tell me what you think but all in all this is really good.

Comments ( 12 )

Not a bad little one-shot, but it feels like it lacks a lot of detail.

Also, this wouldn't by any chance be releated to this picture by MLPCutePic, would it?

agree with superpink... a little short for a oneshot... but a nice premise

5325606 Yes indeed but Remember I'm MlpCutePic, its my alternative account for Padded short stories and cute pics. I made some slight modifications and there you go

5325633 Thanks well I might have made it better but I still need an editor and a little partner, but still no luck

5325640 Oh, right.

Also, this story is marked "incomplete" despite you saying it's a oneshot. Might wanna correct that.

I loved it this story made me smile :pinkiehappy:

5329814 Oh thank you very much

like the premise , to short for my interest though , but wha'ts this about a human trixie? i don't see any human tag.....

5332895 There's no humans in there its just ponies Why?

5333048

2. This takes place a little bit after Season 4 and Pony Trixie is different then Human Trixie. (Keep that in mind)

5333062 Yes But I'm taking into account That Trixie is slowly getting together her stuff. And i know they are different (Trust me I watched all episodes and movies) I'm using pony trixie instead of human trixie besides everyone know's trixie is good now (pony)

Login or register to comment