• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 636 Views, 6 Comments

Chrysalis Finds True Love - BronyGuardian200



Chrysalis found her perfect match.

  • ...
3
 6
 636

Epilogue

As their corpses sat there, a shadow came upon them. Twilight stood over them, horrified. She knew exactly who the first corpse was. It was Chrysalis but she didn't know who was the second corpse. A few days later, she brought Princess Celestia with her.

"Do you know who the second corpse is or what happened to them?" Twilight asked.

Celestia shook her head. "I do not, my dear Twilight. I don't think we'll ever know who the second corpse is or how they died. It's a mystery." She replied.

They both walked away but Twilight kept looking back at the two corpses. She couldn't take her eyes off of them.

Weeks later, hundreds of shadows came over the corpses. It was Chrysalis's changeling army. They all had tears in their eyes. One of the youngest changelings walked up to Chryaslis's body and embraced it. Many of the changelings began to cry.

"We-we'll never know how our beloved queen died." One of them said.

They all circled around the bodies and began to sing. It was a song that Chrysalis loved to hear when she was sad. The changelings would cheer her up by singing the song. Now, the song was meant for rememberance. Nobody ever had a changeling attack again. By then, all of the changelings were extinct. Nobody knew why and they would never know the truth.

Author's Note:

I decided to make an epilogue for this story. The idea for it came to me when I finished with the last chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed.

Comments ( 2 )

I will admit while the concept of th story is good.... it's rather short and disappointing. Don't keep that from stopping on working and even improving on this though.

Just like Typhon said 6028849, your story needs a great deal more content. Although the premise is good (ie. Death by love for the changeling queen) the story reads more like a short summary than it does a full text. I would think the fourth chapter alone would have needed to be at least 1000 words to convey the emotion that you wanted. It would It's nearly impossible for all but the most skilled writers to convey any significant emotions with so few words.

Keep writing though i'd be happy to see what ideas you have in the future, maybe even come back to this story when you're more experienced and feel like you're better at making the reader feel rather than telling them how their supposed to feel.

Login or register to comment