• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 636 Views, 6 Comments

Chrysalis Finds True Love - BronyGuardian200



Chrysalis found her perfect match.

  • ...
3
 6
 636

The Tragic Results

Chrysalis and Chrystal had fallen madly in love with each other. They couldn't keep away from each other too. As each day passed, they felt weaker and weaker. One day, Chrysalis started to notice.

"Chrystal." She said.

"Hmm?" Chrystal asked.

"Do you feel weaker every day?" She asked.

"Yeah but I'm sure that's how love feels. You feel like you weaker every day but it's just the feeling of love." He replied.

Chrysalis wasn't too sure. She definitely felt like something was wrong. She just decided to ignore it, like Chrystal. She knew that as long as they were together, nothing could go wrong. A few days later, Chrysalis felt very weak. So weak that she couldn't even get out of bed. She couldn't fly either. She could barely walk. She didn't know why she was feeling this way. She saw Chrystal acting the same way.

"I-I don't feel so good." He said.

"Neither do I..." Chrysalis replied.

A few days later, Chrysalis had finally found out what was going on. She and Chrystal were feeding off of each others love, making them weaker and weaker. She tried to tell Chrystal but he thought that it was ridiculous.

"Changelings don't feed off of each others love." He said.

Days passed. One day, Chrysalis slowly crawled downstairs and saw Chrystal dead on the floor. She crawled up to him and embraced him tightly. She knew what had happened. He became so weak that he had died. She also knew that she was about to suffer the same fate. She felt her heart stop and she fell on top of Chrystal's corpse. The two corpses sat there for days, weeks, months, years, and centuries. Nobody knew how they died. Nobody knew that their death, was caused by true love...

The End

Author's Note:

I hope that I didn't make the ending too sad. Writing this last chapter sort brought tears to my eyes. I hope you guys enjoyed this story of love and tragedy.