• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 635 Views, 6 Comments

Chrysalis Finds True Love - BronyGuardian200



Chrysalis found her perfect match.

  • ...
3
 6
 635

A Perfect Match

She walked and walked. She walked for what seemed like days but was only hours. She sighed knowing that this was probobaly the end of her life. As she walked, she bumped into something and she fell back. She opened her eyes and her jawed dropped open. It was a tall male changeling and a handsome one at that.

"My apologies miss, I didn't see you the-." The changeling's jaw dropped open too.

"Hello there." He said.

"Hello sir." Chrysalis responded.

"What would your name be?" The male changeling asked.

"Chrysalis." Chrysalis responded. "Queen Chrysalis." She said.

"My name is King Chrystal." He said.

At that moment, Chrysalis fell in love with Chrystal. Also, Chrystal fell in love with Chrysalis. The two of them blushed and looked at the ground. They both knew that they loved each other.

"Do you have a kingdom?" Chrysalis asked.

"No." Chrystal replied. "It was destroyed a long time ago." He said.

"I still have mine. Wanna go there?" Chrysalis asked.

Chrystal nodded. They started walking next to each other. In her mind, Chrysalis knew that this would be the start of something beautiful...

Author's Note:

I couldn't think of a name for the male version of Chrysalis, so I went with Chrystal. Please don't hate me for it. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.