• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 635 Views, 6 Comments

Chrysalis Finds True Love - BronyGuardian200



Chrysalis found her perfect match.

  • ...
3
 6
 635

Getting To Know Him

They had walked to Chrysalis's castle, though it was very far.

"So, what do you do for a living?" Chrysalis asked.

"I feed off of love." Chrystal replied.

Chrysalis gasped. "Me too!" She said. "So... Where's your army?" Chrysalis asked.

"Oh... I left them because they were to injured from a battle to follow me." He said.

"That's exactly what happened to my army." Chrysalis said with delight.

They both looked at each and smiled. They entered the dining room of the castle.

"I'll get you something to eat." Chrysalis said.

"OK." Chrystal responded.

He sat there, with many thoughts running through his mind about Chrysalis. He had definitely taken a liking to her. He couldn't keep his mind off of her. Chrysalis walked back into the dining room with 2 plates. Each of them had a cute kitten that was holding a heart. When she put the plates on the table, she sat down. The two of them began to feed off of the love inside of the kittens. It was exactly what they needed.

"That was the best meal ever." Chrystal said.

"Yes. Yes it was." Chrysalis replied.

They both stared into each others eyes. They had fallen in love with each other and they both knew it.

"Chrysalis?" Chrystal asked.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Would you be willing to spend your life with me?" He asked.

Chrysalis gasped and exclaimed: "Yes! I'd love to!"

They both thought that this would turn out beautiful but they thought wrong. They would never see the tragic results coming their way.

Author's Note:

I bet you can guess what the results will be. If not then you'll find out in the next and last chapter. Hope you enjoyed.