• Published 26th Jan 2015
  • 555 Views, 8 Comments

The Last worlds - lucarioaaron



Lucario arrives to Equestria but upon meeting the ponies, something tragic happens and he is sent to the moon for 1500 years. Once his time passed, Dialga destroyed most of the multiverse and Twilight now needs Lucario to save the multiverse

  • ...
37
 8
 555

Call at next step

After the wing blade training, they will make a randomized magic simulation, that training simulates if they are attacked by a magic enemy like tirek, discord or Dialga, Lucario and Shining combined their powers to randomly manipulated the soldiers, they levitated, teleported, burned, frozen, blasted, blown, inverted gravity, made portals, tornadoes, blizzards, earthquakes, magic attacks and other stuff to make the ready for unexpected. For their final lesson, they did krav maga, a weaponized karate-judo art, everypony equipped their guns unloaded for the lesson and Lucario and Shining instructed how to disarm an enemy and how to knock out a unicorn to not shoot the horn laser, Lucario knocked Shining slowly to demonstrate how to do it, Shining too shown Lucario how he disarm an enemy, the soldiers were learning very well and followed the lesson, then Lucario went to the lab and made paintball ammo to play after the training, with a pill machine he made plenty ammo for the whole army and himself, after they practiced krav maga, they went to a paintball game, Lucario and Shining were the captains of each team, the rules were to make 10 pushups if they get shot, no melee nor KOs, no flying above walls, teleporting only once, no cloaking, no weather, wear safety armor and mask, last stallion standing, who get caught cheating will peel food, they entered the battle, almost everypony got shot, Lucario aimed specially unicorns and Shining. Almost out of ammo both teams were getting out soon, after the paintball game, Shining told Lucario that Twilight want to see him, and Lucario said she missed Shining everyday in the future.

Lucario returned to see Twilight and she was better rested but still a bit drowsy for Naobi's attack, she had a nightmare of him, and Lucario thought he was still alive, but she was sure he is really dead, they snuggled in the bed until Twilight felt asleep again, then he went to the library, and later he went with Johanna and Moonbeam, Lucario was going to get her adopted, but she said she wanted to be adopted by Shining Armor and Cadence, then Lucario teleported to Shining's office, he explained the situation but Shining was confused about she wanted to be his daughter, and Shining really want to be a father, but with biological foals, Lucario tried to convince him to accept because he felt it was wrong to deny her that chance of being adopted, as also he was adopted by Aaron and Cadence was adopted by Celestia, Shining explains her story, that she was born in the moon and then teleported through a beam from the moon, and her parents got enslaved by Sombra and separated or dead, she may survived this long with Sombra's curse on the empire, Shining would think about it, Lucario returned with Johanna and Moonbeam in the chess garden, there he told Moonbeam that she would be adopted but maybe not by Shining, Moonbeam was still with her decision of being adopted by Shining Armor, Lucario contacted Cadence and told her about Moonbeam, Cadence heard of her, she was outside the city but coming to canterlot, Lucario told Moonbeam she was coming and got excited that Cadence would be her mom and that she is the princess of Crystal Empire.

Cadence arrived immediately and saw they three in the garden, there Johanna and Moonbeam meets Cadence, Moonbeam is excited to see her and Lucario explains what happen to her in the future, then Cadence takes Moonbeam with Shining, there they discuss about adopting her, Lucario and Johanna stood in the garden and kept playing chess and chatting on things, Kather also went to meet Lucario and also meets Johanna, there they tell on each other how they met Lucario, they see the troubles they got and Kather suggested to go to go karts, then they went, and they met Spike on the track, Kather thought he was a lizard, as they take their karts, Lucario and Kather were toe to toe to the finish line, Lucario guessed the other racers let him win for being the king and to not make him upset again, except Kather and Johanna, but Lucario would want a fair race next time, Spike leaves the track, then they go to the monument walk, where Lucario thinks Rarity and Fluttershy went.

Cadence appears there and tells Lucario that she and Shining are looking forward of adopting Moonbeam, and she still also wants a foal of her own, Lucario suggested her to let Shining "do her" for that, she thought about it, then Lucario asked her if she knows a memory erase spell, she does, he asked her to erase his time in the moon, the brigade, Bloodstone, Naobi, everypony shunning him and refusing to help Twilight, but she replied that if she does in that order she would erase the important and good memories too, then Lucario thought she erase only the moon banishment, he having many years wanting to forget the banishment that gave him many painful flashback and he wanted to forget Luna's expression when she arrested him and about Applejack’s corpse, then he later will ask someone else to erase the rest, Cadence started to erase entering the moon and the hours, days, months, years, centuries and millennium and half he was there until the moment Twilight came for him, now Lucario don't remember the horrible sounds, sensations, tastes, looks and feelings of his punishment in the moon, but he still knows he was there, and still remembers Luna and Applejack because Twilight was there and his brain prevented him to erase that.

Johanna, Kather, Moonbeam, Lucario and Cadence returned to the palace where they announced they had a new member in their family, initially Twilight and her parents got confused with this because they thought she was from a story book, Moonbeam was more than grateful they allowed her in their family, she was also glanced of meeting Twilight, Celestia and Luna, which also they bowed to her, surprisingly to Lucario, the family was getting more complete, Moonbeam would live with Cadence and Shining while they complete the adoption papers. Lucario explained to Twilight that Cadence erased his memory of the moon and he still want to forget about Ovan, Naobi, his foot and everypony shunning him, she could help with that when they clear their problems. While Moonbeam was getting used to her new family, they talked and chatted all night.

Lucario’s sword alarmed and Lucario remembered that Sombra is next regenerating, but he told telepathically that Moonbeam would panic and cry if she knows he's coming and they didn't wanted to ruin her special day, Luna took Moonbeam to a playground theme park, the rest went to the turret, but Lucario told Cadence and Shining to stay in ground level because Sombra may not be ready to see them yet as they killed him once, as they went to the cave turret, Lucario asked Celestia about some pictures from Starswirl's old lab which she was in love with Sombra, but she denied it, arriving there, Sombra appeared and he is still reformed as his young self was still dead, Lucario explained what happened in the future and the last days, then they got out of the cave, there Lucario was wondering how would it go encountering his old nemesis, they got in good terms and Lucario also explained about Moonbeam, later they went to the spa to clean the amniotic goo he was covered with.

The rest of the family has dinner in the dining room, after they finished eating, Lucario and Twilight went to make their promise of turning Shino into a unicorn, to do that she had to be naked completely because her clothes could mix with her mutating dna and besides everypony is mostly naked in Equestria, she takes all her clothes off and Twilight use her shapeshifting spell to turn her into a unicorn, then Lucario manipulated her recent mutated chromosomes to be a permanent unicorn, she could be a human again but now temporarily, she was still feeling wobbly about her new body and tried to regain balance, Lucario told her to rest in the bed to get more used to it, she thanked them for making her a unicorn and she will casts spells from her body now, after that, Lucario and Twilight went to their room and snuggled and went mildly wild in bed clearing more their stress, and went to sleep to make the training for the next day. after their sleep Lucario went to his personal training and later take Twilight to the training too but she was still too sleepy, he asked Mrs. Cake to make fruit salad to wake her up, but that didn't worked, and he pretended to be her dad that she would be grounded if she don't go to Celestia's school, didn't worked neither, he levitated her to the hall and woken up the rest of the mane 6 and Aether, in the hall he still tried to wake her up, he used the last resource making rain on her, she waken up, but was set of putting rain on her, he kissed her to apologize, she was late for training.

Johanna and Kather were there for training too, Aether has learned well his spells and he could fly steady, the mane 6 also had combat training and just had to get used to the weapons Lucario made, Lucario made mild wing blades for Fluttershy but she heavily refused to fight at all, he insisted that she had to save the multiverse and he made her blades like butter knives to be inoffensive and she still refused, Lucario told Twilight about this and she agreed with Fluttershy about she isn't violent and would be better as medic, Lucario already asked Cadence's medics to join her but they also refused because she is not expert as them even he told them that she healed Twilight when was beaten and almost dying . As he was still saying that he knows she hates violence but in the war against Dialga she would not have much choice of defeating him peacefully, then Twilight would assign Fluttershy with the medics, and Lucario could convince Fluttershy a little to apply tough love to save their friends, as remorse is much worse than fear, and also that he would make medical arsenal for her, which she accepts, and he now must order the medics to allow her in their team, talking about that now reminded Lucario that he left his medical notes in Twilight’s castle, the elements suggested to go for them, but Lucario don't want to return to ponyville, the others wondered why, is because he don't want to see the ones who cowered and shunned him when Twilight was dying and nopony was brave enough to help them.

After talking out

Author's Note:

To be continued by other rp player

Comments ( 6 )

I was considering reviewing the first chapter, but in all honesty, the description is a chapter on it's own, a summary if you will.

Lucario arrives Equestria,

How?

meets Applejack and Twilight,

When he woke up in the Everfree forest?
Because that, Ponyville and Canterlot are the only places in the country.

but Lucario accidentaly hurts Twilight with his aura powers

In the same way you accidentally hit publish instead of delete?

and Applejack sacrifices to save her

WOAH, Wait what?
Applejack makes a sacrifice to save Twilight?
This is some dark shit.

but Luna thinks that Lucario killed Applejack and send him to the moon.

Why the moon, why not a prison?

1500 years later, Dialga destroys the multiverse except some planets including Equestria,

Well Dialga hasn't fucking destroyed the multi verse then if he left some planets behind!
And since when did Dialga destroy the multi verse, when was that ever a thing?!

Twilight rescues Lucario from the moon and they rebuild the civilization and a plan to go back in time to save the multiverse,

Which civilization, the Mayans, Ming Dynasty, explain?

Lucario and Twilight fall in love and they make a son

Of fucking course!
There it goes people, the beast has reared it's ugly head!
This isn't a PokemonXMLP story, this is a self insert gary stu. You just used a Lucario to represent yourself, for shame. And how does a Lucario and a Pony make a child?
They are both different species, it's like trying to breed a dog with giraffe!

and they get new friends and new struggles with Sombra, shadow demons, changelings, robots and the brigade

Dear god is this the epitome of shit

media.tumblr.com/1e1dbcb8974367de90895df9fb2b98fc/tumblr_inline_mnp0n82CGo1qz4rgp.png

This story is not well written. It's painful to follow and I down-vote it to warn others not to bother.

If you want honest advice, consider the following:

Break apart your paragraphs. Less lines per paragraph is better. Some stories can do with paragraphs that consider of only one sentence.

Your story flows like an after-action report done badly. There is no sense of story flow, just a series of things that happened that are glossed over. A good story has to unfold, and while some things could be summarized in an info dump, the entire story cannot consider of that.

Is there a single line of dialogue in this story? I've never seen a good story that had no dialogue, I don't even think they actually qualify as stories, and neither does this one. Put dialogue in the story, slow the story down so characters can be shown to interact instead of being told they did.

Your perspective (3rd person omniscient) does not work for the story because there is nothing that ties us to the characters. No analysis or thoughts, just a series of facts does not make a good read. 3rd person limited or 1st person would have been better but the entire story would have to be rewritten.

Then again, the entire story should be rewritten, if it can even be salvaged. I'd suggest trying to write it again with the prompt in mind but letting the story flow naturally. . . Don't let the story's preset nature you have in your mind dictate it either, it will feel forced.

I cringed just skimming this.

I Got Stage Four Testicular Cancer Just From reading this


wordstream.com/images/attention-economy-zoidberg-why.png

5552722

Yeah, pretty much came to the same conclusions myself. By the way, your response to "...but Lucario accidentaly hurts Twilight with his aura powers..." with "In the same way you accidentally hit publish instead of delete?" resulted in an emphatic "Oh snap!" moment for me!

bootleg version of friendship is aura

Login or register to comment