• Published 21st Nov 2014
  • 730 Views, 6 Comments

My Lost Sister - Pegasisterforever



Rainbow dash looks into the sky one day and see's a comet flying towards her. What is in the comet will change her life forever.

  • ...
2
 6
 730

Foalsitters Can Be Weird Sometimes...

Author's Note:

So, I decied to continue on this story since so many people liked it. Well, not a lot but well...you know what I mean! Anyways, I'm happy to announce that this story is back on the board!

*Clapping*

(P.S. Sorry that this chapter is mostly diologue. Need to get everything set up for the rest, am I right!) :D

"Ok Snowdrop. First things first. We need to get you to a school." Rainbow said as she packed a bag of stuff for today including a blanket and some Daring Do books.

"S-School?" Snowdrop asked, hiding behind the couch. "No pony said school would be involved..." Snowdrop said from behind the couch. Rainbow stifled a chuckle and brought her little sis out from behind the couch.

"Don't worry sis, you'll be fine! Besides, I know three certain fillies who are just like you." Rainbow said, walking into the kitchen. Snowdrop sat on the couch and looked down at her hooves.

"Just like me?" Snowdrop said slowly as her eyes wandered to her blank flank. (P.S. Note: Snowdrop didn't die from old age like she did in the video. All will be explained later but, for now I'm just going to say that she died before she got her cutiemark. Ok!?) A small smile plastered itself on the filly's muzzle.

"Yup! Just like you! If everything goes according to plan today you should be starting tommorow." Rainbow said as she motioned for Snowdrop to come closer. Rainbow placed the amazing looking pancakes on the table.

"Eat up! Today, I asked someone to come up and watch you until I get back." Rainbow said as she made her way to the door. Snowdrop looked at her sadly.

"Why? Where are you going?" Snowdrop asked, eating the last piece of her pancake. Snowdrop trotted over to where Rainbow was and looked up at her.

"Well, my friends and I are going on a picnic today and I can't be late for it! *Again*" Rainbow said as she looked at the clock on the wall.

"Well, why can't I come with you?" Snowdrop asked, hoping to sway her sisters mind.

"Because I don't think that I can awnser all the questions that will come if I bring you!" Rainbow responded, keeping her eyes on the clock.

"What kind of questions?" Snowdrop asked again and was slowly starting to make her big sister mad.

"Ugh, where is she?! She said she would be here ten minutes ago!" Rainbow said getting more angrier by the second. Just then a mare burst through the door.

"Here I am! So what did you need Rainbow?" The mare said. Rainbow handed her a bag of twenty bits and flew out the door.

"Thank Celestia your here, Cloud Kicker! Now, I need you to foal-sit her until I get back. Here's twenty bits. No questions, gotta go bye!" Rainbow said in one breath. Then she flew away leaving Cloud Kicker with Snowdrop.

"Welllllll, that was weird!" Cloud Kicker said. She turned around to see Snowdrop staring up at her. Cloud Kicker 'aww'ed at the sight.

"Well, aren't you the cutest little filly I have ever seen!" Cloud Kicker said in a foal noise as she pinched Snowdrops cheeks. Snowdrop blushed a little and regained her composer.

'Maybe it won't be so bad.'

She was wrong


Ten minutes later...

"You are just the cutest! Yes you are! Yes you are!" Cloud Kicker said for what seemed like the millionth time. Everything Snowdrop did was apparently cute.

If she ate something...it was cute.

If she took a nap...it was cute.

If she trotted around...it was cute.

If she even breathed...it was cute!

Snowdrop heaved a big sigh as Cloud Kicker continued to pinch her cheeks.

This is going to be a long day!'

Comments ( 3 )

Good premise.
It has potential.
Needs looooooooong chapters though.
And some stuff to happen.
Cause this chapter was a turn off, bland with no real progress.
I suggest some combining of chapters in the future.

I have to say this story is intriguing and the premise is one that I haven't seen yet. The story could benefit from longer chapters but I'm a fanfic writer that shoots for a minimum of 7,000 words a chapter so I've got a bit of a bias there. :twilightsheepish:Other than that I hope you continue with this story. :heart:

Wan is the next chapter coming out

Login or register to comment