• Published 2nd Oct 2014
  • 1,380 Views, 17 Comments

Country Gems 2: Trouble In Paradise - Nightlock106



Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle's relationship hits a major rough patch when Apple Bloom finds out about what's been happening behind her back.

  • ...
9
 17
 1,380

When S**t Hits the Fan

I was packing my stuff back up to move back into my house. I was glad to have things settled with Sweetie Belle, and I was glad to still have my friends. But, even though in my mind everything was worked out, my heart was still confused. I still felt a little betrayed, but it didn't bother me like it used to. It was just one of those things that I felt would never go away. But, I knew that I could get over it.

As I was putting the last of my things into my bag, I heard a soft humming sound coming from upstairs. I looked around, only to find Applejack and Fluttershy still sitting in the kitchen. I didn't see Scootaloo, nor did I see Sweetie Belle. I heard the humming noise again. I looked towards the stairs, my mind fearing the worst. I started to walk towards the stairs, praying as hard as hard as I could that my mind was wrong.

What is going on up there? I thought to myself. I hope that I'm not right about this. Dear Celestia, please don't let me be right.

As I was walking up the stairs, the humming started to get louder, and I also started to hear some soft giggling. My heart was starting to sink into my stomach. My mind was filling with all kinds of possible scenes, and none of them were making me feels any better. It was driving me insane. It felt like a ton of bricks were being placed on my shoulders, and I was falling apart under their weight. I made it to the top of the stairs and began to here the humming coming from the end of the hallway. I started walking towards the sound, and I swore that I could hear Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. I made it to the room at the end of the hall and pressed my ear against the door.

"S-Stop it Sweetie Belle. W-What if Apple Bloom finds us?" Scootaloo's words were coming in between pants.

"She's not gonna know. Now stop complaining, I know you're enjoying this."

My heart fell out of my chest and onto the floor. Were they really having sex again? This couldn't be true. There was just no way that it could be true. I pressed my hoof against the door and cracked it open. I peeked in to find Sweetie Belle with her head in between Scootaloo's legs. My eyes shot open, and so did the door.

They both looked at me with fear, "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Sweetie jumped up and blushed deeply, "I-It's not what it-"

"I know what you two were doing. And after I forgave you for the last time!"

"Apple Bloom, please...I-It's wasnt'-"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" I pulled my hoof back and punched Sweetie Belle in the face again, her eye immediately swelling up.

She looked up at me, a tear running down her face, "I'm sorry Apple Bloom."

"The hell you are! How can you expect to be doing this and still expect me to believe that you're sorry?"

Scootaloo was walking towards the door, trying to avoid eye contact with me.

I looked over at her and growled, "Where do you think you're going?"

She stopped in her tracks and looked at me with fearful eyes, "I-I was just going to get a-"

I walked over to her and put my hoof and her lips, "You're gonna get an ass kicking if you don't stay in this room."

She nodded and looked at Sweetie Belle, "I'm sorry."

Sweetie Belle frowned and averted her gaze from Scootaloo, "It's my fault."

I stood over Sweetie Belle, "How could you?"

"I'm sorry Apple Bloom. I just couldn't help myself."

"You need to decide right now. Do you want to be with me? Or do you want to be with Scootaloo? I'm tired of these games Sweetie Belle. I'm not somepony you can just play with like some toy. I need to know Sweetie Belle."

She looked from me to Scootaloo and back to me. She looked to the ground and sighed, "I'm sorry Apple Bloom. You're better off without me."

Comments ( 11 )

Poor Applebloom.

i like it and since this sequel is marked as complete now shouldn't not say to be To Be Continued at end of this chapter for this sequel

5279175 Oh trust me...I'm not done with this yet. Not by a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG shot.

5279190 Keep your eyes open. You'll never know what's coming next.

if i was scootaloo, i don't think i would be willing to date sweetie belle anyway. if she can cheat on someone like applebloom, then what's to stop her from doing it again?

Keep writing amazing fanfic's where-ever you are

Cipher Splash

it's sucks tht Sweetie belle was cheating on Apple Bloom................ :applecry:
APPLE BLOOM don't worry there's always a certain filly who wears a tiara....*cough* Diamond Tiara *cough*
ME WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flutterrage:..................please :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Innocent shypony deleted Dec 29th, 2015
Comment posted by Innocent shypony deleted Jul 20th, 2016
Login or register to comment