• Published 2nd Oct 2014
  • 1,380 Views, 17 Comments

Country Gems 2: Trouble In Paradise - Nightlock106



Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle's relationship hits a major rough patch when Apple Bloom finds out about what's been happening behind her back.

  • ...
9
 17
 1,380

Walking On Broken Hearts

The next morning, I awoke to a loud clanging sound that was coming from the kitchen. I jolted off of the chair I was laying in and rushed over to see what had happened. I looked in the door and saw Fluttershy picking up a metal tray and some biscuits that were scattered on the floor. "Are you alright?"

Fluttershy looked up at me and smiled, "I'm fine. Just a really harsh sneeze. I'll make some more biscuits."

"Do you need any help?"

"No. I'm fine. Thanks for offering though."

I walked back into the living room and sat down. Though I was a lot calmer than I was yesterday, I still wasn't ready to talk with anypony about what had happened. I was still a little bit mad about it, I mean how could I not be. It just hurt to know that everything that we had felt for each other has gone down the drain. I guess I just wasn't meant to find love so early.

Angel hopped over and sat down next to my hoof. I looked down at him and picked him up, "I wish I knew what to do Angel. It seems that no matter how hard I try, I just can't think of anything."

Angel wiggled his nose at me and scratched the back of his ear.

"You're lucky. You don't ave to worry about relationships or how to deal with a broken heart. I wish I could take your place."

Fluttershy walked into the living room and sat a fresh tray of biscuits on the table, "Breakfast is ready."

I walked over to the table and sat down. I looked around the table and saw three extra plates sitting out, "Who else is going to be eating with us?"

"Apple Bloom?"

I quickly turned around to see Sweetie Belle, Applejack, and Scootaloo all standing behind me, "W-What are you doing here?"

Fluttershy walked over to them and greeted them, "I invited them over so we can talk about things peacefully. I figured that the sooner we figure things out and try to settle everything, the sooner you three can go back to being friends."

They all walked over to the table and sat around me. I looked down at the table and sighed. This really wasn't what I had planned to do this morning.

Once everypony got their food and started eating, Fluttershy looked at everypony and coughed lightly, "Alright. I guess now would be a good time to start."

I looked up at Sweetie Belle, "Look, Sweetie Belle, I'm really sorry about what I did yesterday. I was just really mad about what you had done. I just want to know what was going through your mind when you two had sex."

Sweetie Belle's face turned bright red, "W-Well...I was thinking that...since you and I still seem to not be doing anything with each other, I thought that you didn't like me anymore."

"Sweetie Belle, I will always love you. We don't have to show each other our love through sex."

"Then why were you holding back for so long?"

"I was just wanting to wait until the time was right."

Scootaloo looked over at me, a tear forming in her eye, "I'm sorry Apple Bloom. I was just really desperate. I knew you two were still together, but I just couldn't control myself. My heat was just getting to be too much to handle. I should've never made the first move."

I looked over at Scootaloo, slightly wide eyed, "You made the first move?"

She nodded and looked away from me, "I'm really sorry Apple Bloom. I just couldn't handle it anymore. I just needed relief, and I feel terrible that I took advantage of Sweetie Belle."

I looked down at my plate and sighed, "Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle...I forgive you."

They got up form their chairs and walked over to me, sandwiching me into a big group hug. Though my mind forgives them, my heart still has a ways to go. And for Sweetie Belle, it's going to take a long time before we even try to go back out with each other.