• Published 21st Apr 2012
  • 1,490 Views, 34 Comments

The Intervention - EverlastingWishes

  • ...
7
 34
 1,490

Chapter 4

Mouths dropped, and it was difficult to tell exactly what was in their minds. What had crept and laid in there as they tried to register the words that had been spat. Pinkie, well, her voice rang high with a maniacal laughter that was difficult to listen to. The amusement was not something that had caught the others off guard. The pink-mared pony simply stared in their direction,

"Yet, you have not questioned any of this before? Oh how incredibly stupid of you. As my friends I certainly thought better. "

Pinkie Pie commented with a sarcasm that was hard to decipher, luckily, the light gave away the owner of the words, and they did not have difficulty knowing why she spoke this way. The sound that hung to every sentence made a shiver crawl on the backs of each of the ponies. They still had yet to move, yet to comment on what she said. This, eventually caused Pinkie to narrow her eyes, and then roll them, she let out a loud snort and violent kick, causing her to shake and fall back in her chair, the movement sent her spiraling to the ground. It was tight enough that she was not able to sit upright from it, therefore, she was confined to her position on the floor, back against the dried barn grass. If one was to enter the room, they would not be able to tell whether or not Pinkie was in the seat, her body was buried somewhat, her skin giving a sickly hue of pink that would surely throw anyone off.

"You. How do we know you're not lying? It could be you, it would be easier." Rarity made point to spout them, attempting desperately to regain forgotten composure from the sentence she had spoken.

Rarity looked down at her friend, she had spoken them at Pinkie. The shock on her face revealing that she was still not thinking completely straight. Maybe. Just maybe, she could make Pinkie understand the need for this to be true, it would have to be if it were to change Equestria. The ex-junkie was still taking her chances on the floor, not that she had much choice, the other ponies' mouth were still agape with utter surprise. When someone is meant to be so filled of light, you have trouble wrapping your head around the idea. The idea that possibly one could completely and utterly do that, especially Princess Celestia, arose a hurt in Rarity's heart she forgot was there.

"LIAR!" Fluttershy bellowed out, as loud as she could, her body shivering from either the impact of her words, or the nerves.

No one could understand this.

"Believe what you want, what you don't. Makes no difference from what is the truth and is not." Pinkie contorted, her head trying desperately to pull itself up so that she could see them. No one had made an attempt to pull her up. Apple Jack had yet to say anything, but she moved to the chair, gripping with her mouth the ropes so that she could properly put her friend up to face them. Anger was not a tool that helped to think straight. It did nothing, in the scheme of things.

"Perhaps you all should do more digging if you do not believe me." Pinkie nodded, brows both arched challengingly; menacingly.

Apple Jack put a hoof to the floor, causing a loud thud to sound through the room, bouncing off of the walls.

"Keep yer' mouth shut, if ya know what's good fer ya." Apple Jack gave a warning look, gritting her beautifully white chompers.

It did take a lot to anger Apple Jack, but it was not an unaccomplished thing. Pinkie Pie knew how to push buttons. She always did.

Author's Note:

I AM SO SORRY FOR NEVER, LIKE, CONTINUING THIS. XD I know, I'm a horrible person, but I figured I'd give this another shot anyway. [: Let me know if I should REALLY give some juicy details.

Comments ( 1 )

Details would be nice...I've been following this from the beginning would like to see more.:pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment