• Published 23rd Sep 2014
  • 681 Views, 38 Comments

Sisterly Bonds - Misty Dolphin



A pony from Princess Luna's past still haunts her memories. Will she ever come to terms with her past?

  • ...
6
 38
 681

Chapter 2

**Canterlot Castle, after the mane 6 defeated Nightmare moon**

Celestia was helping Luna to her room, the experience leaving her rather weakened. "Thank you, truly. Istill can't believe you'd take me back after the things I did." Luna says with a sigh.

"Hey, no matter what happens, you'll always be my sister." Celestia assures her.

"Do you think they will ever forgive me?"

"Give them time. I'm sure they will." she says, helping her onto her bed. "Right now, you should be more concerned with regaining your strength. I can take care of things until you're atyour best."

"Thank you. But, where is harmony? I have to see her."

"I don't know how to tell you this, but nopony has seen her in a thousand years."

"WHAT?! What happened?"

"Nopony knows... She disappeared after you uh, went mad."

"I have to find her!" Luna shouts, starting to get up.

"I know how you feel, but we can't do anything for now. We'll find her, you have my word."

"But I..."

"Would I lie to you?"

"You are right." she says, laying back down. "I just hope she is safe."

**Ponyville, several months later**

It was late one night, and a dark figure staggers through the streets groggily. It blindly wanders until it smacks into the door of Twilight's home. It soon passes out on her doorstep.

Spike wakes with a start. "W-what was that?" he asks nervously.

Twilight wakes, looking over at him. "What's wrong?"

"I thought I heard something downstairs."

"It's probably nothing. Try to get back to sleep."

"Don't you think you should look into it?"

Twilight rolls her eyes. "If it'll make you feel better, I can have a look." she says, heading downstairs. Spike is close behind. "Ok, just where did this supposed sound come from?"

"The front door I think."

She nods, opening the door. "See? there's nothing to..." she looks down, spotting the figure. "What the hay? Spike, help me get her inside." They carry her unconcious form inside, placing her down gently.

"You see? I told you I heard something!" Spike says, scowling a bit.

"Ok ok, you were right. I'm sorry." she says with a sigh. "Ok, lets get a good look." she says, turning on a nearby light. She gasps as she sees a young alicorn, specificly Harmony. "What in the wide world of Equestria? She looks to be an alicorn, but she doesn't look familiar."

Harmony starts coming around, looking around in a panic. "W-where am I?

"Whoa easy, you are safe here." Twilight assures her. "I'm Twilight Sparkle, what is your name?"

She starts calming down a little. "My name is...." She clutches her head in pain. "Who am I? Why can't I remember?"

"You can't remember anything?"

"Just one, an image of a white alicorn flying towards me. Followed by a bright light"

Twilight thinks for a moment. "A white alicorn? Only one comes to mind. Does the name Celestia sound familiar?"

Harmony gives it some thought, but then a panicked emotion hits her. "Tia, Lulu..."

"So you do know them?" she asks.

"I don't know. The name does seem familiar."

"I can take you to see them in the morning. Maybe they will know something. You are welcome to stay here tonight."

"Thank you, truly." Harmony says, getting comfortable.

"If you need anything, my room is right upstairs, ok?"

Harmony nods, trying to get some sleep.

Twilight and Spike head back upstairs. "I hope she'll be ok." Spike says.

"I'm sure the princesses will know something. Until then, she just needs rest." Twilight tells him.

As Harmony slept, a dark aura approaches her, entering her mind.

**Harmony's dream**

Harmony is surrounded by darkness. She looks around, confused. "Where am I?" She hears somenone chuckling darkly. "Who is there?"

"A friend, perhaps. You wish to remember your past? I can help, for a price.."

"I-I don't know, something seems off."

"Turning down my gracious offer? Well, color me insulted." the voice says in a huff.

"Well wait, what exactly do you want in return?"

"Let me into your mind. We can share your body, and in return, I'll help you remember what you forgot."

I don't know... Can I trust you?." she asks, still unsure.

"If you doubt me, I could always find someone else."

"Could I at least give it some thought?"

The voice sighes. "I suppose, but keep in mind I won't wait forever."

To be continued...

Author's Note:

Looking back on the first season, I found it odd that we didn't see Luna once until season 2. Yet, to me it'd almost make sense at the same time. You don't go through that kind of ordeal without it taking some kind of toll, either mentally or physically. She might've needed time to recover before she took over her duties again.

Comments ( 23 )

seems lavawolf is having trouble posting his story. that stinks.:pinkiesad2:

5192516 That cover art alone is going to garner you downvotes, bub. You're doing something wrong, if the downvote/upvote ratio wasn't a big enough hint.

Well I appreciate the input. :pinkiecrazy: It would help if those that don't like it, actually tried explaining why, but theyve been silent so far.

5192818 because people would rather Down vote than open their mout

5192881
Fair point. That's their problem then.

5192901 it always has and will be:derpytongue2:

I found someone nice enough to help with editing. Hopefully tbings will be going better.:twilightsheepish:

5194376 If you need a second editor/proofreader to help I'm in! If you take me then us two editors can go over it with a fine-toothed comb and make it perfect!

Comment posted by Misty Dolphin deleted Nov 20th, 2014

5292731 Sweet!! Get ready for an error free story with the two of us!

Comment posted by Misty Dolphin deleted Feb 6th, 2015
Comment posted by sexypup314 deleted Mar 23rd, 2015
Comment posted by Misty Dolphin deleted Mar 15th, 2015

Story is still on. my co writer is just having a tough time lately. long story. hes assured me we WWILL continuee.

5890929

dont worry, im writing it as we speak.

and ladies and gents, say hellotomy coariters latest persona.:pinkiecrazy:

My co writer has both quit, and dumped me. And looks like hes not coming backthis time. Im not canceling the story this time. He didnt say I couldnt continue writing this, so thats what im gonna do. Ill domy best to keep it true to his oc.

my cowriter isnt talking to me. for some reason he wont say. so until further notice, this storys on hiatus.:pinkiesad2:

Login or register to comment