• Published 6th May 2012
  • 641 Views, 11 Comments

The Origins Of The Everfree Forest - Darkswirl



The description I want to use is too long.

  • ...
 11
 641

Chapter Six: Repentance

Chapter Six: Repentance

Darkorus breathed in the sweet summer night and nearly fainted from the pureness of it. “You can expect more wonders than this if you complete your quest.” Celestia promised quietly. “Refresh my memory again, your m..Ma-jesty…” Darkorus said, choking out the sincere words. Celestia giggled and led her to the Canterlot bathing house. “You will sneak into their encampment under the veil of night. You will find the portal and chant these words very carefully: Klaatu, Barada, Nikto. It’s impervious that-“. “Impervious?” Darkorus interrupted. “It means very important.” Celestia replied. “It’s impervious that you recite those exact words, or the portal won’t close.” Celestia told her as she submerged himself in warm spring water. “Do you know how long it’s been since I’ve had a bath?” Darkorus thought allowed. Celestia smiled and suddenly caught a stream of water to the face. “Or even had fun?” Darkorus giggled, taking another gulp of water into her mouth. Celestia stood stone faced, eyes burning through her dark mane. Celestia noticed something flash in her eyes as she lowered her head and let the water out, but she ignored it. “Darkorus, this is no time to be playing around. It’s time for you to leave. Are you ready?” She asked, helping her out of the pool. “Which way to the border?

Comments ( 11 )

This is gonna be good *pulls out popcorn and lawnchair at edge of the forest*

553590
XD Thanks for the compliment. The last two chapters might get pulled for a revision as they didn't turn out quite how I planned (happens a lot when you just start typing away).

I must say I'm amazed. :twilightsmile:

726263 This story is actually postponed. The last two chapters need to be redone but I simply haven't found the time.

726680 Still looking forward to them. :3

Login or register to comment