• Published 9th Sep 2014
  • 1,197 Views, 13 Comments

A Trap for a Breezy - FlyPone



A lost Breezy is found by a strange mare one night.

  • ...
1
 13
 1,197

Rescue

The cold bit into me as I roamed through the town, lost in a land of giants.

My name is East Zephyr, I’m a Breezy. I was part of the group that had been sent to gather pollen during this year’s spring. It was all going well until we got to Ponyville. A leaf knocked several of us off course. Those of us ripped from the air currents were left behind as the rest of the group kept flying.

As I fell to the harsh ground below, I noticed that most of the others managed to latch on to the yellow pony who had been helping us with our journey. However, I wasn’t so lucky. I fell to the earth, landing on my back.

I felt the gossamer of my wings bend, unable to take the weight of my body impacting the ground. They broke beneath me, leaving me flightless. As I climbed to by hooves, just managing to stand up, I called out to the pony and the others, but went unheard as she gathered them away, likely to help them to get home. My voice was not loud enough to reach the ponies around me either, leaving without assistance.

I was stranded, unable to fly, unable to request help from anyone. I was alone.

I spent the rest of the day dodging hooves as I traversed the walkway to its side, where no ponies were walking. That night, I slept under a bench. The next two days I wandered, lost in a huge town that was completely foreign to me and could be the cause my death at any moment.

It was that time of year during the spring when the days were warm but the nights were cold, a remnant of winter. I spent each night shivering, pressing into a structure or some such so that I might reduce the amount of my body exposed to the cold. I was pretty sure that I was sick, my nose was runny and I still shivered in the daytime, when it was warm.

It was my third night now, and I was nearing the end of my rope. I was sure that I would perish. As I was walking, I fell to the ground, trembling with hunger, exhaustion, and fever.

I was just about to give in, readying to close my eyes and accept oblivion, when I saw something different. There was a pony approaching, coming right towards me.

While during the day, the roads would provide a swift end with all the meandering ponies and stomping hooves, during the night it was empty and was easy walk on. This time however, it seemed that a pony was out for a nightly stroll, and I was in their way. I actually felt hopeful; maybe my end could be quick.

The ground felt like it was trembling as the pony drew closer, the impact of each hoofstep like amplified at my size. Soon the pony was right on top of me; I was right in their path. A forehoof lifted up and began to land in the air I filled.
I closed my eyes as I felt the weight of the sole on me.

Suddenly, just as the weight was about to crush me, it stopped. I heard the intake of air as the pony gasped, actually feeling me against their sole. The weight was lifted off me, the hoof put to the side as I was examined.

I looked up at the pony. It appeared to be a female, her eyelashes and slender muzzle giving it away. Her mouth was agape as she looked me, an expression of concern on her face. Her coat was a very fine light tan color, her mane a light shade of brown. Her blue eyes gazed down at me, almost tearing up as she seemed to realize the shape I was in.

But wait, what were those on her head? They weren’t ears, those were plain as day. Were those… antennae?

They were antennae, I realized. They were brown, just a shade lighter than her hair. They moved towards my direction, likely trying to pick up if I was still alive or not. She bent her head down, lightly touching me with them, their fuzz tickling a little as she checked over me.

I was confused, was she Breezy? A giant Breezy? She didn’t appear to be so. She still had the same body structure of pony, while Breezies tended to have thin, wiry frames. Her mane was also the basic pony hair, rather than the long flowing manes that female Breezies have.

I was broken out of my chain of thought when the pony spoke. She had a high pitched voice, not as high as a Breezy, but of the high pitch that a pony female would have. I couldn’t understand a single word she said, but the message was clear: “Are you alright?”

I merely lay there. I was too exhausted to speak, my mind the only thing working at full power. I manage to let out a small moan, not sure if she would actually hear it. Her hooves lifting up to her face in fear let me know that she did.

She said something else, and reached down towards me, her hooves scooping me up from beneath me. I recoiled away at first, unused to being handled by such a large being, but stopped after a mere moment.

As I was lifted upwards, I noticed the pony’s apparel. She was wearing a nice black suit, the undershirt a light pink. I was once again confused, as this didn’t seem like everyday clothing, but shrugged it off.

I realized that hooves were bringing towards the opening of her suit, and squirmed a pitiful small amount as she slipped me in against her chest. She something else as I struggled, her tone gentle and soothing. I stopped moving as she settled me in. I was pressed against her chest, her body warming my own frozen one.

Her chest had a strange fluff to it, unlike normal fur. It was the same shade as the antennae. It was soft, and provided ample warmth, so I quickly dismissed my wondering as I pressed into it, cuddling into the pony who had saved my life.

She said some final phrase, and patted my head, rubbing me a little with her hoof. I felt movement as she began walking, and made myself comfortable. The gentle rocking from her steps soothed me, causing me to close my eyes as I warmed myself.

I was asleep by the time she reached her home, my new home.

Comments ( 13 )
Comment posted by Anatoly136UA deleted Aug 6th, 2018

4977178
The last one was mostly fetish stuff. It was primarily a vore story, and little else.

This one, however, is going to be more gentle oriented. It will have a happy ending for the Breezy and his mysterious savior, so don't worry. If the "Trap" in the title is what has you worried, don't get too worked up about it. That's just a subtle hint towards something about the mare.

Comment posted by Anatoly136UA deleted Aug 6th, 2018

4978832
No, it's... something else. It's nothing bad, I assure you. You'll just have to wait to find out.:ajsmug:

Not a bad start to a story, but it really needs an editing clean up. There are too many errors to put in one comment. Do you have a Gdoc of this somewhere?

Comment posted by FlyPone deleted Sep 15th, 2014

5004264
I may as well do it here then. Gdocs is just beautiful for getting help with writing. I'll leave this on my read later so I remember to come back and point out things.

Seems interesting can't wait for more

So when is the next chapter

5189090
I'll get it done at some point. I've been dealing with a lot of IRL stuff recently, so I haven't had much to time to write.

Sad it's on hiatus, the cover pic is darn cute =P

5412362
Yeah, I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to continuing it, sadly. I might just try a one-shot with the same character at some point, though.

Just read this story, three years later from the start. I didn't see it was only one chapter. This is alot to ask for from three years on hold but will you be making any more chapters?

Login or register to comment