• Published 26th Aug 2014
  • 1,842 Views, 85 Comments

The New Life of Gregor - Vaughn



star wars fans know how the clone Gregor fought to his end helping Col. Meeber Gascone... or did he? Read as Gregor goes through multiple challenges from all sorts of enemies throughout equestria as he tries to get home.

  • ...
11
 85
 1,842

Gregor's Companion

---Takes Place Four Weeks After Meeting the Diarchs of Equestria---

Gregor was on his way to Twilight's. Twenty credits on what she needs me for. Gregor was fairly certain that Twilight just wanted to ask him some more questions. On his way however, three small 'fillies' (as he had learned they were called) ran right into him, causing them to fall over. When they looked up to see who they ran into, they yelped in surprise and huddled into three little balls, the Orange one saying, "Please don't eat me! I-I'm not tasty!" Gregor rolled his eyes. It hadn't been THAT long since he last shaved, had it?

"Relax, I'm not going to eat any of you. I'm just on my way to Twilight's." He said, a hint of annoyance laced into his words.

"Yer a friend of Twahlaht?" The one with a ribbon in her hair asked. Great. Gregor mentally groaned. Another tomboy.

"Yes, and she'll be pretty ticked if I'm late." He said. Three grins appeared at the same time. Uh oh. This can't be good

CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS, PUNCTUALITY HELPERS!! the three shouted in unison, nearly bursting Gregor's eardrums.

Gregor face-palmed. "I'm not even going to fragging ask." He said as he kept walking, two of the fillies trying to push on his armoured legs to make him go faster, the third trying to use magic to force him forwards. As soon as they reached the library, they all looked expectantly at their flanks.

"Uh, if I may, why are you three looking and your hind-quarters?" The three flushed at that remark.

"We were seeing if we got our Cutie Marks!" The unicorn said. "But we didn't." She added, putting on a pouty face.

"Ah. Cheer up kiddo." Gregor said, scratching the underside of her chin. "You'll get this 'Cute Mirk' one day." He then patted her head and went into the library, leaving the three to sit there, pondering what they were going to do next. Probably some hair-raising stunt that wouldn't teach them a lesson because they never learn. He thought to himself.

"That was dumb." Scootaloo said.

"Lets never do that again." Sweetie said. They all nodded in unison.
As he stood stock still, Gregor tapped an ink bottle to get Twilight's attention, as the larger of the two tomboys he had met had explained. Applejerk? Something like that?

"Oh Gregor! I'm sorry, I actually don't need you today. My mistake. I thought I might give you a day off after some consideration after calling for you. I would have sent you a letter, but it would have been a waste of parchment. Hehe..." She chuckled a bit nervously, but Gregor nodded knowingly.

"I suppose I'll be seeing you around then, Twilight." He said as he exited the door waving to Spike, who was eagerly waving back. Whoops. I owe myself twenty credits. Wondering what he would do to pass the time, Gregor hummed as he thought. He then decided to take a walk in the woods, finding it a nice enough day. On his way, he stopped and patted the heads of the pouty fillies, who were still sitting on their posteriors trying to come up with a good plan. He said goodbye and kept on walking, thinking about what else to do this fine summer day. As he made his way to the path, he heard a soft whimpering noise coming from a bush. He cautiously approached the bush ready to drag his blaster, the looked in. Whereupon inspection he saw a small, wooden, wolf-like creature. It growled at him, trying to be menacing at the ominous figure.

"Easy there fella. I'm not gonna hurt ya." Gregor said, putting his hand out to let the baby wolf sniff. The wolf then playfully bit, and tackled his hand, chewing it with dull, painless wooden teeth. He then picked it up and rubbed its stomachs while it sprawled out on its back, enjoying the attention. Almost like a real Akk dog. Minus the odd scales, and slobbering. He tossed a Stick, which it chased after and ate, much to Gregor's surprise. The wolf then cam back and ran in circles around the clone's feet, causing Gregor to grin. He then picked the wolf up again, which eagerly licked his face. Gregor then caught a whiff of its breath. "Ack! Boy do you need a breathmint!" He then decided to set down the little pup and shoo it away. He was befuddled as he held out the wolf pup, who seemed content on staying in Gregor's arms. He then set down the little pup as he shooed it away, walking towards the entrance of the forest. To his dismay, the wolf pup came back, a Stick in its mouth. He threw it and kept walking. As soon as he reached the entrance, he was confronted by a pup with puppy dog eyes. Gregor couldn't resist. He bent over and pet the pup. "Alright. But if you're going to stay with me, you'll need a breathmint, and a name. Gregor looked at the pup thoughtfully. It began to gnaw and eat the stick Gregor threw. He then decided it wise to go to Fluttershy's. Little did he know, quite the amount of creatures were watching him as he left...

Gregor knocked on Fluttershy's door, and was greeted by a Pegasus with a mouse in her hair. "Oh, hi Gregor. What brings you here?" Fluttershy asked in her always-polite voice.

"I found this pup abandoned in the forest, and was wondering if you could tell me what gender it is, and what it is." He said, gesturing to the pup now asleep in Gregor's arms.

"Aww! He's so adorable." Fluttershy commented. It appears you have found a timberwolf that was orphaned at birth. He thinks you're his mother." She said, rubbing the little wolf's stomach.

"I'm not going to question how you got all that from a few grumbles while he was asleep, (Then again this place is jam packed with fraggin' rainbow horses.) but thanks a ton, Fluttershy. He quickly gave Fluttershy a hoof-shake of gratitude.

He then picked up his new companion and set out for his house on the edge of town, trying to recall anywhere the breath mints were, and what to name him. He opened the door and headed to the pantry. Finally, an idea came to him as he popped a mint into the now sleepy wolf's mouth, being careful not to make it choke. "Hmm, I think I'll call you..."

Author's Note:

Removed 'Romance' tag because I forgot who was going to have a romance XD

I am in the process of another chapter including a new character found in a chunk of carbonite at a crash site. And I just so happen to need another clone/ally for Gregor...

Comments ( 56 )

I'm gonna guess the pup's name. Three guesses:

Pup
Cheddar
Philip

It HAS to be one of them. Is it?

4926073 no,but here's a hint. It's the name of the bounty hunter with a huge hat's God in the clone wars series, and it starts with an M.

4926085 what! Not my fault he played as God in one of the movies about the ark!

4926094 I guess...

4914081 also, wouldn't that be Gregor, or Luna?

4926123 oh. Well no then, sorry. If I tell you in P.M. do you promise not to tell?

4926193 I pinkie promise ( I would do then whole thing but I forgot it XD)

4926197 cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.

4978879 Well well well. Look who we have here! It's Gregor! Welcome back to the empire...cap'n.

It's good to be back

P.s love where this going keep doing what your doing

ah i really cant wait for this any chance you posting a new story?

5031248 Sorry, i cant update frequently as per my blog, but yes. I am in the making of another story.

I always wondered what happened... :pinkiecrazy:

Republic commandos. The best of the best.

I never really thought Gregor survived I swear I saw him blow the hell up but I guess he survived:rainbowhuh:

I can't really say we're the best we still got Jedi plus I know fives was right when he said the our cloners had put something in our heads cause after him I did the same thing he did and I had this chip thing removed and I'm the only remaining clone commando that serves the jedi plus I got two lightsabers and a cool cloke to go with the armor :moustache:

5586576 -waves hands like a sorcerer-
Of course he survived!
Nobody wanted you to know!

:flutterrage: How dare you say that I wanted to know if he was alive and what fives was talking about you ass *blaster fire* *misses* *runs out of ammo* well shit um... Might as well say something cliche:twilightblush:

5588418 Um, I beg pardon?
What happened.:unsuresweetie:

damn:ajsleepy: didn't work shit till next time *runs off* lol cliche villain phrase till next time ha. :facehoof:

5588524
Sir, sir are you mentally stable?
Sir, please, sir calm down please.
Sir, calm down, please sir.
Sir, just tell me what's wrong sir.

Stop chasing me :flutterrage: *portal appears* hay what's this *touches portal* aaaahhhhh my hand help help *being sucked into portal* shit I will never trust portals again *sucked into portal* *portal closes* :rainbowderp:

5592212
Um....
I don't know how to respond to that.

Confusion is the best ha :moustache:

Comment posted by RC-0117 deleted Feb 6th, 2015

*Hums cantinas tune*:moustache:

5613588 I have that memorized for piano.

That's cool

Please don't tell me that it's over.:fluttercry:

6359591 Well now, why would it be?

6361544
It's been over a year since you last updated.

6361565 Heh, whoops. Well I have only my job to blame.

6361920 is any more going to be published? I can wait if need be

6361920 idk if you know this but Gregor was still alive years later on star war rebloin

7527107 Yeh, I knew.

7533994 it make me think how in the flying hack he live out that i mean it blow up like somebody planted about 40 c4 bomb on top of 10 gallons of nitroglycerin

7535203 Well he had armor, and the canisters were nowhere near close enough to hurt him besides make him feel hot...

5593042
RC-0117 do you have a name or an id?
i am autobot CT-7979-56 or Commander prime of the 599th autobot battalion

9024188
I am Republic Commando RC-0117 or Commander Dinok of Sahvoz Squad.

9024471
nice to meet you commander from one commander to another lets say so hows it going with those off hours the generals gave yah?

9024476
I wouldn't know my squad have deserted the republic after what happened to Fives I've been helping a friend with his family as of late shame what happened to the 501st.

9024486
Praan ko drem pah dii mahlaan zeyliik.

9024484
well your more than welcome to join the 599th clone division besides we had our chips removed commander.
besides palpatine wont bother us, besides i heard that fives only died because of the chancellor, turns out he's the sith lord that our Jedi generals are looking for.

Login or register to comment