• Published 17th Aug 2014
  • 28,020 Views, 1,918 Comments

A mother, a lover and a man with nothing to lose - Yoni



Celestia wants a child of her own, Celestia finds a lost child to call her own. But is he really the colt she thinks he is, and what happens when an auntie is developing feelings that may cause her to get in trouble.

  • ...
152
 1,918
 28,020

interlude-three's a crowd

Author's Note:

Hey guys, here's little bonus chapter for your entertainment. It does not relates to the main story in any way, shape, or form. Also, huge thank to Minalkra and Zamairiac for lending me their OC's; Bruce and Oliver respectively

"So… how old are you?" Adam asked. He glanced at the two foals next to him. One was a light blue earth pony with a darker shade of blue mane and light brown eyes, a lit cigarette hanging lazily from his mouth. The other foal had just the same color scheme. If it weren't for the fact that he was an alicorn, one would confuse the two as siblings. The alicorn foal was lying on the grass next to the two other foals, drawing in a coloring book.

"Twenty two…" the alicorn foal answered absentmindedly, not even sparing a glance up from his half colored picture, "Oliver Leaf," he added a second later.

"Thirty Two…" the earth pony foal replied. He took the cigarette from his mouth and released a cloud of wispy white smoke before sticking the cigarette back between his lips, "Bruce."

"Damnit!" Adam swore, "I'm the youngest."

"Yes you are," Bruce remarked.

"Shut up! At least I'm not sleeping with cocks in my bed."

"It only happened once! Once!" Bruce snapped, chewing off his filter.

"Can you two please shut it?" Oliver growled.

"Sorry," Bruce and Adam apologized simultaneously, lowering their heads in shame.

After a few more seconds in which no foal spoke up, Adam decided to break the ice. "So, how did you ended up in here?"

"Don't know," replied Oliver. He abandoned his coloring book and glanced directly at Adam. "One moment I was falling asleep, and in the next I'm lying next to a lake, looking like that."

"I don't know either," replied Bruce. "I just… appeared…"

"Well that's just fucking vague…" said Adam, looking rather bored.

"How did you ended up here, then?" asked Oliver.

"Sword Art Online rip-off and a bad author."

"I know the feeling man."

"Me too." the two foals nodded in agreement.

Bruce sighed before he stared expectedly at the castle in front of him. "I still can't believe we pulled that off," he said as he gazed at the painted towers. Each tower had a massive, crudely drawn cock painted on it.

Oliver smirked before looking down at the guards, whom had tried to uselessly scrub the paint off the walls. "I'm not that surprised admittedly. These guards have the collective IQ of fleas. I managed to give them the slip without them noticing."

"Yeah, stupid guards," agreed Adam. "I gave them a good run for their money before they caught me. Stupid bastards."

"So, you think my little ponies are incompetent, are you?" said a voice behind the foals that sent chills down their spines. A golden aura lifted the three off the ground and spun them around, forcing them to look up at a very upset Princess Celestia.

"Oh fuck," whispered Adam. He tried to squirm out of Celestia's magical grasp but it proved to be futile very quickly.

Celestia turned to look at the towers before glaring back at the three fear-stricken foals.

"Now, I want you to clean MY towers so there will be not a single stain of paint on them. Am I clear?!"

"Yes ma'am," the three said in unison.

"Good," Celestia replied, dropping the three unceremoniously to the ground. "Then I suggest you start working on it right now. I don't care if you have to throw yourselves over the windows the clean the towers! I want them spotless by sunset."

"Yes ma'am," the three replied again. Celestia nodded sharply before teleporting away, leaving behind her a bucket of water and three sponges.

"Tell me again who's the twat that thought painting cocks on the towers was a good idea?" Adam asked as he looked at the bucket, scowling.

"You are," said Oliver and Bruce at once.

The rest of the day was filled with Adam's cussing and foul-mouthing.