• Published 17th Aug 2014
  • 28,001 Views, 1,918 Comments

A mother, a lover and a man with nothing to lose - Yoni



Celestia wants a child of her own, Celestia finds a lost child to call her own. But is he really the colt she thinks he is, and what happens when an auntie is developing feelings that may cause her to get in trouble.

  • ...
152
 1,918
 28,001

The Final Straw

Author's Note:

Hey guys, I would like to apologize for two things:

The first thing I would like to apologize was for taking down the two latest chapters. They got some very negative response and a lot of you did not like the idea of Adam leaving to Ponyvile. After a deep consideration I decided to scrap my latest chapters and re-upload them so they would still retain the original flow of the story.

The second thing is that I'm sorry my uploads are erratic and non-consistent. I only write when I feel like it and this story is not the only one I am currently working on so please bear with me.

And now after I have left you hanging for too long, I present to you the re-written version of The Final Straw, and if you don't like it, well...

For as long as he could remember, Adam was left speechless only a handful of times in his life. One was when a homeless dude threw his own shit all over Adam's shirt. The second time was when he almost got run over by a speeding ambulance. And the third time was when he almost got stabbed after witnessing a robbery. And even though he thought he had seen it all, nothing has prepared him for the possibility of being discovered for what he truly is.

"You... know?" Adam mumbled. His voice was barely audible, but it reached Luna's ears.

"I do." She confirmed with a nod of her head. "When you passed out, I had to make sure that there weren't any lingering nightmares that could have left your mind in shambles. Though the things I saw… they were more than illuminating."

Adam gritted his teeth as a small growl escaped his mouth. "You… entered my mind? Without permission!?" he all but spat the last word.

Unfazed by the scorching glare sent to her, Luna nodded. "Yes. In fact, we're still in it."

As if on cue, the scenery around Adam changed drastically. Instead of lying on a bed in a darkened room, Adam found himself back in Hyde Park, on the Serpentine Bridge.

In his human form!

Confused, Adam looked around as the various sounds and smells tickled his senses. Everything felt so real. Adam leaned against the side of the bridge, looking down in confusion at the reflective surface of the lake, where a few mute swans were swimming idly without a care in the world. The air was cold and clear and the skies were partially cloudy, making Adam sign in content. The constant sunny weather of Equestria was quite bothersome and blinding at times.

Despite his previous predicament, Adam could not help but crack a small smile as he gazed upon this familiar scene. It was as if any and all the stress he had, have simply washed away.

Unfortunately, the moment was ruined when a blue figured invaded Adam's view. He turned around and scowled when he saw Luna standing next to him, looking at the Serpentine Lake.

"It is quite beautiful, is it not?" she spoke gently, as if nothing was wrong.

Adam clenched his fists. "What the hell are you doing in my dreams?! Who gave you a bloody permission?!"

Luna did not spare a glance in Adam's direction, even despite the rising of his voice. She had already anticipated this kind of response, especially after he outright denied her last offer to enter his dreams. "I merely did what I deemed necessarily at the time. You see Adam, I-"

Luna could not finish her sentence as a fist collided with the side of her face, sending her tumbling to the ground. She slowly pulled herself up, more stunned than hurt as she looked wide eyes at Adam. His outstretched fist was trembling and his face was a mix of fury and unbridled wrath.

Luna also began to notice the change in the dream. Following Adam's current state of mind, the scenery around the two changed into that of a burning inferno. The ground beneath them started to crack, and the flames around the two were so hot, as if taken from Tartarus itself.

"Adam, you must calm down!" Luna cried. "You're still too shaken from the physical trauma you endured!"

"No!" Adam roared. His voice was accentuated as more flames surrounded him. "I am sick and tired of fucking ponies telling me what to do! I thought that it was a way for me to turn a new leaf, but look where it got me! And then you pull that bloody trick on me, invading my dreams, breach my privacy, and expect me to calm down!?

"I'm so pissed off right now! No! I'm livid! Words cannot describe…"

Adam approached Luna with fire in his eyes. His hands were clutched into fists and his teeth felt like they were on the brink of breaking.

Adam suddenly closed his eyes and took a big breath. As he exhaled, some of the fires around him had died down. He repeated the gesture as the scenery changed back to the clam and quietness of the Serpentine Bridge.

Adam opened his eyes. The fires in them were gone but the anger was still present.

"Why?" he said simply.

"Because I had to," Luna replied. "You were kidnapped, Adam. That kind of thing is traumatic, no matter the age. I entered into your mind to sooth your pain."

Adam was about to argue about the effectiveness of such an act but Luna has had enough of his stubborn nature. "I am thousands of years old, Adam. Believe me when I say that I know better than you about mental health, so unless you have eons of experience in the delicate art of mind-magic than I suggest that you simply refrain from talking, lest you embarrass yourself."

Adam stared at Luna, mouth agape. No one has ever back talked to him before. Seeing it as a good sign, Luna pressed on.

"Believe me, Adam, if there was any other way to ensure your safety I would have taken it without question. Everything I did, everything Celestia did, was for your own well-being. You are stubborn, you accept no help, and in the end, you only hurt yourself. I must know, is this pride? Why are you trying so hard to detach yourself from everypony else?"

"You wouldn't understand," Adam finally replied, hardening his gaze and looking away from Luna.

Luna shook her head and approached Adam carefully. "You are right, Adam. I do not understand. But I am willing to try."

"You wanna know what's wrong with me?!" Adam snapped. "Since childhood I was force to take care of my own! I had no real friends to speak of! My dad was a drunken twat! My so-called mother left me! And now, I'm stuck inside a foal's body, surrounded by a bunch of nitwits who fuss over every little bloody thing that happens to me!"

Despite his harsh tone, Adam kept his emotions his check. He was frustrated. So very frustrated. He just could not stand it.

"Is this about your mother?"

Luna's question was like a lightning strike, flashing the world with blinding light before disappearing.

Adam's hands started shaking as he stared at Luna, mouth opening and closing. The scenery around the two changed. The Serpentine Bridge was replaced with a field brimming with tall, menacing trees. Right between the two there was a smooth stone jutting from the ground.
A quick look around confirmed Luna's suspicions as she returned her gaze to the tombstone before her. Adam also seemed to have noticed where he was, seeing as he turned his head away from the tombstone.

Luna did not know what to say. She stayed quiet for a while, hoping against hope that Adam would say something, anything. But Adam kept his quiet.

"Were you young?"

That seemed to grab Adam's attention.

"Pardon?"

"Were you young when your mother…" Luna trailed off.

Adam sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I was a kid, can't remember the exact age. My 'mother' was never there for us. After Evie was born she just left. I don't know why by I know that it left my dad a broken mess." Adam suddenly growled, closing his fingers into a fist as a few cracks appeared along the tombstone. "And then, she came back, on the brink of death. We came to visit her in the hospital. I asked her why she left. I cried when she said nothing. That night, she died. That night, I understood that the only one you can trust is yourself.

"Ever since that day, I took matters into my own hands. Everything that I could do by myself I did it. As I grew up I became more and more independent."

Luna folded her ears backwards, looking down at the tombstone with a faint feeling of distain and regret. "You have carried a heavy burden, Adam. One that a child should never carry."

Adam merely scoffed, crossing his arms. "That burden made me stronger."

Luna nodded to herself before sighing. "It did, Adam. Only a fool would question that. But at what cost?"

"Don’t patronize me! I do not need your help and I do not need your pity!"

"Is this the reason why you are having a hard time trusting Celestia and myself?" Luna continued.

"I don't want to talk about this…"

Luna sighed. It appears she just got her answer. "Tell me Adam, if things could unfold differently, if you could change the events of your past, what would you do?"

Adam remained silent for a few long moments, seriously pondering on Luna's question before he sighed in defeat. "I really don't know," he admitted before chuckling dryly. "Jesus I'm so messed up. Any other kid would say that he would wish for his mother back but… I don't know if that's what I want. She was never there in life. Her death made forgetting her easier."

Luna carefully approached Adam. When she saw that he did not move away she sat right next to him and rubbed his shoulder. "And what about here, in Equestria?"

"I would apologize," Adam answered immediately. "I would apologize for Celestia for acting like a dick. She cared for me, yet I acted like a complete tool to her."

Luna smiled. "Then I guess my job here is over." Luna spread her wings as her horn glowed. She was about to exit Adam's dream when a hand grabbed her horn, effectively cancelling her spell while simultaneously bringing her face to face with a scowling human.

"Don't think that this little conversation meant that I am not mad for what you did. You may have had your reasons, but invading my privacy is something I cannot so easily forgive."

Luna smirked, looking straight into Adam's eyes. "So does this mean you will forgive me eventually.

Adam responded with a smirk of his own. "Eventually. And only if you stay the fuck away from my dream! Capisce!? This is strike one!"

"I make no promises. Like I said, I am thousands of years your elder, I know better and I will use that knowledge to help you, whether you like it or not. Also-" Luna suddenly disappeared, leaving Adam alone back on the Serpentine Bridge. "You did not really think a hand on my horn was enough to ground me, did you?"

Adam growled, looking around. "Hey no fair! That's cheating!"

"Sweet dreams, Adam…" Luna's voice faded into nothingness.

"Yeah yeah, you can stick your sweet dreams into your arse you bloody horse…"

Thank you PinkPeal for this awesome fan art

Comments ( 176 )

Nice to see this story again.

Hah love that last line.

Cool chapter.

Something about this chapter is super assuming, can't put my finger on it.

I so hope this means more updates. I really like this story and Adam's rage issues.
...
...
...
Oh, and Leroy the rock! That was just hilarious! :rainbowlaugh:

:derpytongue2: good chapter

The chapter was great, also more character progression. It shows you really care about your readers if you went through the trouble of redoing the chapters and even apologizing for things you shouldn't have to. Thank you for the hard work <33 I at least appreciate you!

This is just my personal opinion of what I would have done in Adam's situation but being told that I was so inferior to someone or something no matter what its origins were or how old it was that my opinions on my privacy didn't matter, that the violation of the place of personal sanctuary that is my mind didn't matter just because the thing invading believed that they knew what was best would piss me off to no end, and to act so blasé about it to my face..... I would be in an apocalyptic rage. I would likely do everything in my power to make the life of the thing responsible for this grievous trespass a living hell, although, I admit that having a way to prove his story about being from another world and a different life and that he had already gone through growing up and was able of being more mature than they think he is instead of automatically believing that he had been abused is an improvement, but at what cost? I like Luna and her compassion for children in other stories but the total dismissal of any wrongdoing just because "I know better than youuuuu! NEEE NE NE NE NEEEE" when she know that Adam is alien and comes from a completely different culture which may find such an intrusion offensive makes me want to hate her.

i missed this story :pinkiehappy:






stayclassy:moustache:

Hey. . . one-year anniversary three days ago! Great job!

I know Adam had a reason to be mad but he really needs to calm down. Still I really liked the chapter a few errors but still great. I can't wait for more.

I don't remember anything that happened in this story...

I don't see why people are sooooooo mad about dreamrealm being infiltrated......its not like they are actively digging into your mind and drag out all the half remembered memories

6341274 But how would you feel if someone all of a sudden invaded your dreams and just started asking you questions you did not want to answer

*looks for something new to read*
*finds this story*
* thinks "seems like it'll be amusing"*
*clicks it*
*scrolls down to see 16 chapters hidden*
*wonders out-loud*
When the fuck did i read this?

6341324
You haven't the slightest idea how dreams actually work, do you? Half-remembered memories and your most intimate thoughts being dragged to the surface and processed as imagery is literally what they consist of. Forcing your way inside someone's most intimate safe spaces like that is literally worse than rape. At least that only violates your body.

6341324

If you can enter someone's dreams, you have the capability to enter their minds. Dreamwalking without permission is at best a breach of trust, and at worst a threatening "I can enter your mind at any time and you can't stop me".

It's like guns. You can own a gun and be responsible and not go shooting people (except for self-defense), or you can be a ponce, go murder, rape, and steal, and ruin it for everyone else.

It's also like a scalpel. You can use it to open a guy up, see what's wrong, and patch him up, or you can use it to cut his arteries and watch him bleed. And ruin it for all the other doctors.

The way it becomes different is that you can take scalpels and guns from those who misuse them. Once you've learned mind magic, you can't take it away from them without mind magic. And if you do, where does it end?

I don't know about others, but i liked the part where he goes to ponyville, it wasn't permanent, but whathever, its your story.

I'm just glad it's back

Yoni #20 · Aug 21st, 2015 · · 1 ·

6341258 come on, don't be silly, there are no such things as time travelers. I'm just a god

Awesome story Yoni, can't wait for the next chapter.

6341393 Different belief then...
I remembered my dreams and none of them have anything to do with any memmories of mine....

6341474 Said who?
IF they try. That is my fucking mind and I can do whatever the hell I want as long as I don't lost the belief and the will.
That and it also somewhat related to my own belief and how I view the world...
If it is "benevolent" in nature, I have no problem with it.

6341161 Brovo! I agree with this completely in all but exocution. While I would be beyond... Is there even a word for how mad that is? Anyway, I would not actively pursue revenge, not overtly anyway. I would make my case as a sapient individual from another universe that I was not made to be mentally violated by someone who disregards the right of privacy in its most sacred form. I would never trust her with anything that amounted to anything at all and would emotionally close all doors between us. In fact, I would be so professional with our relationship that it would hurt.

While I am of the opinion that with an individual with an age that streatched over 1000 years would (more or less) be wiser than an individual of a normal human lifespan, I do NOT believe for a moment that a pony princess would understand how a human thinks. Now, even as a general rule, you can't generalize how humans perceive the world around them on a technical level, but in regards to processing what we observe, humans are entirely on another level than ponies. I know this to be our downfall, as ponies have had around 1000 years of peace. Think about that compared to any amount of time we have had peace. But, this does NOT give a reclusive pony princess the right to invade our privacy and influence our mental state directly. Humans ARE corrupt, heavily so, but we are also creatures of invention. Solving problems, individually and collectively, is an inanate trait that all humans share. With ponies living under 1000 years of peace AND having an uber pony solar weapon as a guardian to their way of life has made them complacent at the LEAST.

Luna, you. Have. No. Idea. What. You're. Messing. With.

Back. Off!

6342166 Because you will definitely be able to keep someone out who has 1000s of years of experience in that area.

6342332 Who said I wish to keep them out?

*cackle madly*

Seriously though, I'm a bit religious so I don't really care all that much.

6341161
This is what bothers me the most about this chapter and a lot of people who don't tread lightly when dealing with any part of the mind, including dreams. Different cultures hold different things sacrosanct. Some people see the mind as their sanctuary and the one place that cannot be sullied by the outside world because we, in our world, cannot normally directly affect the mind. By violating that sanctuary one has desecrated a holy place and then spat on it because that person denied it was holy to begin with because "they know better." Arguably, they don't since they are still capable of developing angry tantrums over some people not loving them and pursuing either possession or allowing themselves to go insane enough to consider planetary genocide through an ever freezing and, presumably if the planet is a sphere, burning planet.

Everything else falls into what was said by the guy before me.

Hey, it's back!

So fleshing out this chapter a bit, huh?
Well, no gripes from me!
I'll be happy to read the next chapter, whenever it comes :twilightsmile:

I really liked the first version of this chapter. but I will admit this version is better. good job.
Harts Fire

Finally after all this time the next chapter came OUT!!! great story dude by far my fav on fimfiction.net :D

6342200
6342354
I think that I would have been more understanding if Luna had just acepted that Adam is different and feels differently about mental intrusions and maybe gave a promise to not invade again unless she had permission or the situation was actually dire and not just, "ohh you had a traumatic experience, I'm in your head now :p" ,however, she didn't do that, she completely dissmissed Adam's protest as if he is still just an ignorant child even though she knows he is only a child in body now without any effort to console him or be understanding. It's just so wrong... UUUUGGHHHH!

So does this mean that Adam won't have a split personality pony double to blame his acceptance of Celestia on, but rather that stress, fatigue, a new alien body, and actual developing feelings are to blame? Because that sounds much less trite and vastly more authentic, otherwise it just comes off as a cheesy way of giving him an internal struggle.

Adam's situation is actually pretty horrifying. There's a person who can, and will, invade his mind and peruse his memories, this person also has a deep interest in him and his affairs. There are a plethora of routes Adam can take here, he can have a shitfit, he can(as someone below mentioned) make a formal complaint and remain professional, or he can invade her privacy(turnabout is fair play) and lend her some empathy. He should do all three.

6342354
6342343
6342332
6342200
6341474
6341393
6341161
You are all right in a sense. The mind and everything related to the subject is open for interpretation and everyone can have different views on it depending on their religion, culture, and personal beliefs.

Whether what Luna did was a complete breach of privacy that would be as serious as rape, or something of a less degree is entirely up for the readers.

But, and it's a big but, have you tried looking on it from Luna's perspective?

She's a being that dedicated her life to protect her subjects. She did not protect their physical health but rather their mental health. She has been dream-walking even before her banishment and gave everything to her subject. When she was shunned by her subjects, it has no doubt left her hurting. Seeing Adam bruised and battered and just being rescued from a kidnapping, and thinking he's only a child, Luna did was she deemed right.

Do not forget that Luna is a lot different than Celestia. In her eyes, the end justifies the means. She is the one willing to make the tough choices, and if she is to be hated for it, so be it.

sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones but you still have to choose

I hope you now see both sides of the coin. I did not try to defend Luna and you still have the right to be mad at her. But for just a moment I want you to take a step back, take off your 'human glasses', and try seeing it from a different perspective

After a deep consideration I decided to scrap my latest chapters and re-upload them so they would still retain the original flow of the story.

soooo this a rewrite, or is this a new chapter?, because i didn´t got the other chapters changed.

"No!" Adam roared. His voice was accentuated as more flames surrounded him. "I am sick and tired of fucking ponies telling me what to do! I thought that it was a way for me to turn a new leaf, but look where it got me! And then you pull that bloody trick on me, invading my dreams, breach my privacy, and expect me to calm down!?

finally a good reaction to that sort of thing.

Adam was about to argue about the effectiveness of such an act but Luna has had enough of his stubborn nature. "I am thousands of years old, Adam. Believe me when I say that I know better than you about metal health, so unless you have eons of experience in the delicate art of mind-magic than I suggest that you simply refrain from talking, lest you embarrass yourself."

I accept her good reasons, but i don´t think that living longer, means that she doesn´t have to ask anymore.

I think i like this chapter, but i would like it if they take it a little bit more serious, and either he is really mad at her, and she is feeling ba about it, or they have a serious talk about that Dream thing.
Somehow it is important for me i think, no princess should be allowed to just use her power like they want, since at least Luna, and Cadance affect other ponies, if there is one that doesn´t like that, they should respect that, i don´t say that they aren´t alowed to do it.

It was nice enough that he didn´t gave in easily, and i think i remember part of the chapter, but i hope you let them have a talkk about privacy, or something like that again, since she now seems to know, that he is a Human, and they think different than the ponys i suppose, since they live different, from what they know i mean.

Since i just react to what they say, i don´t want you to change anything, but i believe that she is that old, doesn´t make her an expert in many things, i suppose you can even live that long as an idiot, or if someone lives that long, they maybe even take their time for what they have to learn, or their brain works different if you live that long.

However she is not a Human expert, but the only thing i really care for is, that she respect his privacy, it isn´t that bad, but since a few fimfiction storys with sort of abuse of power, if you want to call it like that, i am not a fan of stuff like that, but yours is one of the much better ones.

6342739

They also seem to forget that in Equestria, her dream walking is a normal occurrence and not seen as a breach of privacy, but simply as another part of her duties as the Princess of the Night, and rightfully so.

To an outsider, in this case Adam, he would see it differently, but in the end, who really did any wrong here?

6342764 The way you and many others generalized that all human considered dream realm the "holy ground" and must not be sullied disgust me somehow....It feel like all those crusades against the unholies all over again and in that process, dirtied the names of their deities.
Different people believe in different things and I for one don't care enough about the dream realm as long as the being in there is benevolent.
That and I feel like I have nothing to hide.
In the end, I'm not afraid of those who cannot touch the soul.

6342783 True...It is stupid to try to put certain things into bad, good or *blerg* heresy when speaking about different culture.

6342739 I guess all we have to wait on now is how Adam will react. Will he agree with us or will he be more forgiving and accepting.

FYI I hold no religious belief, however I still believe that my mind should remain my mind, the moment something is changed in it I am no longer me. Also I am safe in my mind, nothing can get to me there and as long as that remains true I can endure more hardships because I know that no matter what happens to the rest of me I will be safe there. To have that belief taken from me would be quite damaging which is why I find the idea of Luna or, like in other stories, monsters that roam the dream realm and cause nightmares to feed of sentient creatures anguish being able to gain entrance to my mind so infuriating.

6342783 Luna did when she dismissed all of Adam's grievances about her trespass as if they didn't matter even though she knows that he is an alien and will have different beliefs. She acted as if she didn't care about his opinion as she went traipsing around his head like she owned the place.

6342798 That's just it, Adam DOESN'T know she is benevolent, sure we could say that we THINK she is because I assume most of us have watched the show and read stories about her to form our own opinions about her but Adam does not have that advantage.

6342865 True...But, rather than screaming in her face...he could have stayed calm and analyzed. Or stated clearly and calm-ly and not antagonistic that he likes his privacy...or even make a compromise.
You get nothing out of turn up the rage mode and scream and beat at the problem until it goes away.

6342798
6342804
Also I didn't see a single mention of the source of the feeling of violation came from a religious belief, feel free to give evidence to change my mind but I get the feeling you are drawing conclusions that are incorrect with your mention of 'heresy' and 'holy ground'. The problem with that kind of mind alteration is, how far does it go? The moment someone has that power over you to remove the part that is causing the nightmare they could make you THINK that what they are doing is OK even if they were to completely overwrite your personality and leave nothing of the real you behind, then it wouldn't matter if some sort of immaterial concept like the soul was left because YOU wouldn't be there, you would be someone else that was created by the changes to your mind.

6342883 And no one have managed to do that to comfirm any of it now isn't it?
So...It doesn't matter much.
Mind for me does not equal soul.
To be honest all of this stuff is fantasy and it is what we make of it.
things can work drastically different in my fantasy world compare to yours.

6342883 Also....holy ground and heresy here are not religious in my meaning.
It is just their concept and that many people considered it in such a religious way.

6342894

No one's managed to do it that the author has told us about yet. It doesn't mean that it couldn't have happened at some point, and been allowed to be forgotten, like Celestia is so fond of doing. Unless the author himself comes out and says, "hey guys, this is impossible in my universe", it's a possible outcome. With Luna's experience in mind magic and end justifies the means attitude, it's probable as well.

Bah! Look what happend when one have a different opinion...meh. I'm done.
Just remember. Different people from different origin have different view on many things including the dream realm.

6342798 Who said it was dreams specifically? It's the privacy of the mind in general that most people value.

6342896 But deities sure as hell are.

I'm glad you took them out. The story seemed to be becoming inconsistent.

6342798 Not sure if i really understand you, but i just would not want that they do everything with me, how they want to do it, not with my body, my free will, or my head/mind.
I would not want them to see certain event´s in my life, if i would have live like him i guess, and if they just take it, it well not sure how the word is, but he can´t really do somethin against it, it could even be used to do him harm.

Maybe there is no right answer, but i don´t think that you can have a simple solution like that.
6342739
I think your right, the moment she thought that he was just a little foal, it was okay, he could not have helped himself pretty much, however the moment she saw that he was something completely different, maybe even mature enough to have a own choice in the matter, she should have let him alone, or at least not used the dream realm to discover that much, a different aproach would have been better i suppose.

Not sure how to say it, but again, i believe everyone would have to decide for themself, if they would allow it, or not..., i just say she should respect it, if they don´t want to, and maybe it is just a lesson they never had to learn, that they can´t do everything, just because they are immortal princesses in Equestria, and most of their supsects, seems to be rather helpless, like those nobles.

It is probably something, for that no one can have a right answer, it is just that like in some other storys, Unicorns force Humans to act like they want with their Magic, just transform them even if they don´t want it, and after that the Human had to apologize, he was manhandle, and he had to apologize.
So if something looks similar like that, i react a bit strongly, however i said it wasn´t really bad the way you did it, actually one of the better solutions, for such an event, i just prefer it, if they understand, that they can´t do it to everyone, even if he lives in Equestria.
If he has really that much problems, he could have even more problems to trust Luna, if she just...well do something like that, even if she wants to help him, if you know what i mean.
Sorry i just wanted to explain it a bit better since i got some weird reply, but i got the feeling that someone understood i the wrong way, or that he/she seems to believe that there is just one right answer.

6342896

religious

what has that to do with it?, it is a piece of me, she could see my whole life, and well it is like she would just use me, the moment she noticed that he wasn´t one of her usual ponys, she should have act different around a strange creature, or respect that he has to be different from her ponys. I don´t say much more, i believe i explained it enough in the other comment.

Login or register to comment