• Published 17th Aug 2014
  • 28,002 Views, 1,918 Comments

A mother, a lover and a man with nothing to lose - Yoni



Celestia wants a child of her own, Celestia finds a lost child to call her own. But is he really the colt she thinks he is, and what happens when an auntie is developing feelings that may cause her to get in trouble.

  • ...
152
 1,918
 28,002

Lazy day(edited)

Adam was standing on the Serpentine Bridge. Looking, thinking, and feeding the ducks. He had another crappy day in school. Some bully thought it was wise to pick on him and they started a fight. Adam wasn't a muscular teen. If anything, he was lanky at best, but his punches were known throughout the school.

You don't mess with Adam Collins.

Unfortunately for him, Principal Stanley caught Adam in the act as the teen delivered blow after blow to the bully's face, and thus, suspended him for the entire week.

Unfair? Yes. Necessary? Probably.

After he left the school grounds, Adam called a cab and arrived to Hyde Park for some thinking. It was the only place he went to clear his head, and although Serpentine Lake was far from being the most beautiful spot in the park, it was his favorite spot, and for a good reason.

"Adam? What are you doing here?" A beautiful woman in tight yoga pants and sports bra called.

"What, can't a man ditch school to see his girlfriend?" called Adam back, smiling broadly.

Yes, whenever he felt a bit under the weather, Adam usually came all the way to Hyde Park in the mornings to say hello to his girlfriend, Elena.

Elena was a young woman, just a year and a half older than Adam. They met each other when Adam hired her as a private Italian teacher. Adam always found Italian a more attractive language than most, not to mention his love for Assassin's Creed 2, and worked hard to pay for Elena's tutoring.

In time, the two became closer. They started seeing each other for less educational purposes, though Elena was surprised to see Adam so early in the morning, especially since he should have been in school.

Regardless, seeing her boyfriend always lifted Elena's spirits. She approached the teen on the bridge while slowing her pace. She became slightly self-conscious when she realized that she was a bit sweaty from her morning jogging.

"I missed you…" Adam confessed when she was within normal hearing distance.

Elena smiled and took Adam's hand in her own. "Say it," she whispered.

"Ti amo," he said gently.

Elena kissed him on the cheek. "Again…"

"Ti amo," Adam repeated. This time, Elena kissed him on the corner of his mouth.

"Again…"

"Ti amo, mia principessa…" Adam whispered into her ear, adding a slight accent into his speech.

Elena grabbed Adam by the cheeks and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips, one which Adam gladly returned.

After they broke the kiss Elena took a few moments to catch her breath before speaking up, "So, what are you doing here? For real this time, Adam."

Adam squirmed for a moment before answering. "Isn't that obvious," he said, pointing a finger at his right eye. Now that she was closer, Elena did see his eye was swollen and slightly blue.

"Adam, not again…"

"Its fine, Elena," Adam reassured her. "That wanker got what he deserved… and so did I."

Elena looked down at Adam, she was slightly taller, and gave him a quick peck on the injured eye. "How long?"

"Principal Stanley said a week."

"I see…" Elena added seductively. "I guess we'll have to fill those days somehow. Got any ideas?"

"I think I can come up with a few…" Adam pulled Elena by her slim waist and grabbed her butt.

"Adam!"

At first, Adam flinched. He was about to remove his hands from Elena's butt, thought as he did, he felt her hands slowly guide him back there. He looked up into her eyes and saw the playfulness in them.

"You know," Elena whispered into Adam's ears. "My parents are gone for the day, and I don't like being lonely. Want to come over to my place and… play?"

Adam felt his cheeks redden as his mouth slowly opened. But before he could have formed a coherent sentence, Elena caught his lips with hers once more. This time, she wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him in closer, even going as far as to prod his teeth with her tongue.

"I love you," Adam murmured once the pair broke the kiss. "You help keep me sane."

"Ohhh…" Elena cooed. She swooped down and kissed Adam yet again, sending the two into a passionate make out session.


With a gasp, Adam fell from his bed and scrambled on his hooves. He was sweaty and his heart was beating a mile a minute. He looked around him and then down at his hooves.

"It was just a dream," he murmured to himself while trying to settle his breathing. "It was just a dream…"


Discord was seated on an uncomfortable wooden chair, looking towards the two princesses that sat across him on a couch. A low coffee table was the only thing between the three powerful entities, and the only sound to be heard was the cackle of fire on a nearby fireplace, which bathed the room in its soft glow.

"So," Discord began, crossing one leg over the other, revealing too much leg for someone who wears a deep red dress like Discord was wearing. "You've got the dough?"

"Stop messing around, Discord." Luna was not in the mood for jokes as seen from her fierce expression.

"Indeed, I'm not in the mood for your measly jokes, nor does my sister," agreed Celestia, both princesses glared at Discord while he simply smirked. He then leaped into the air as the dress vanished from his body and landed straight on the coffee table, which somehow gained the properties of a trampoline, seeing as how Discord bounced on it a few times.

"Tia, Luna, please, don't be so mad. It makes you look less attractive."

Discord's honeyed words had no effect on the princesses. They simply glared at the god of mischief without a shred of interest.

Discord sighed once he realized there is no way to escape the situation by mere jokes and pranks, so he dropped back on his chair as a deflating sound was heard from his direction.

"So, what do you wish to know?" Discord asked as he crossed his arms in irritation and pouted.

"I think the answer is quite obvious, or do I need to… joggle your memory a bit," warned Luna, she was not beyond rummaging through Discord's mind. An act that can, and will leave the mind scarred... at best.

Discord frowned but other than that did not look frightened. "You're no fun at all," he pointed out.

"Just tell us what we wish to know, Discord. We don't have all morning," demanded Celestia.

Discord rolled his eyes and murmured something to himself, looking down at the floor in thought. After a few moments of crippling silence, Discord lifted his head to meet the princesses' eyes. "The reason why Adam attacked me on sight is because he is a seventeen year old human I pulled from his world and turned him into a colt against his will…" he said plainly.

Again, heavy silence shrouded the room. The two monarchs simply stared at Discord wide-eyed, their mouths were agape and their ears perked up.

The first to break the silence was Luna. A heavy kinetic burst pushed Discord into the wall and pinned him there. Luna growled menacingly as she glared at Discord. "I told you Discord, enough with the jokes, or should we need the elements to turn you back into a lawn ornament to freshen your memory."

"I believe that my memory is quite alright, thank you very much." Discord vanished from the spot on the wall and appeared back on his wooden chair, legs crossed. "It's not my fault your incompetence clouds you from the truth."

"What did you say?" Luna hissed, glaring and Discord while charging her horn.

"Luna, enough!"

Almost instantly, Luna's magic faded away at the commanding tone of her sister. She looked at Celestia with a puzzled expression. "You don't actually believe him, do you, Celestia?"

Celestia shook her head. "As much as I want to believe that Discord is reformed, and thus telling the truth, it would take more than his word for me to believe this ridiculous tale. I trust you can back your claims, Discord?" said Celestia, directing the last part towards Discord.

"Of course I can," Discord beamed. He clapped the palms of his mismatched limbs and disappeared in a puff of smoke. "But that will have to wait…" his voice echoed.

"Come back here!" demanded Luna. But Discord was already gone. To where? Not even the princesses knew.

After a long and awkward silence, Luna turned to Celestia and said, "You don't actually believe him, are you?"

Celestia sighed and lowered her head. "Honestly, I don't know what to believe anymore. And as much as Discord's tale is farfetched, it's still Discord we are talking about. It's not above him to pull something like this. But what I can't seem to understand is why. Why would he do something like that? Discord is unruly and obnoxious, but he never inflicted harm on any creature. His pranks were mostly harmless, if a bit chaotic."

"It seems that nothing is as simple as it first appears to be," complained Luna.

"The story would not be interesting if it was," Discord's voice again echoed across the room.

"Huh? What do you think he meant by that?" asked Luna.

"It's Discord, you can't expect him to act serious for too long, now do you, sister?"

"I guess not, Celestia. Come now, we wasted too much time interrogating Discord. I need to plan the night sky for tonight and you have a few appointments with some of the nobles."

"Don't remind me…"


The day progressed rather swiftly for Adam. He was still feeling a bit weak, but at least he stopped vomiting, which was nice.

He was not allowed to leave the room without escort, which irked him greatly, but the boredom overcame his pride and he decided to explore the library once he learned there is one in the castle. The information was provided by his escorting guard,

Adam was not the greatest student, but he was far from being stupid, and reading books is his second most favorite past time, his first being acing noobs on Team Fortress 2. But since technology was not as advanced in Equestria, he was forced to make do. Not that he complained. The royal library offered a vast variety of literary pieces and books to compensate the lack of technology.

He picked a book that looked promising, found a secluded spot to read uninterrupted and set down on a bunch of cushions to read. The guard stood a few feet away from Adam, enough to give him a sense of privacy.

The book was a collection of short poems. Each one focused on different aspects of life, and Adam took great joy in reading them all. Reading poems was only half the experience, or so Adam believed. There is reading a poem, and then there is understanding one, and Adam was especially fond reading a few poems and literary pieces back on Earth.

Adam was so engrossed in the book, that he did not perceive someone was clearing their throat behind him. Only when he felt something prod his back did he turn around, slightly irritated that someone interrupted his reading.

"Enjoying yourself?" asked Celestia, trying to sneak a peek towards the book Adam was reading.

"I was," said Adam.

Celestia giggled and craned her head towards Adam's guard. "You can go rest now, I'll take it from here." Without saying a word, the guard saluted and trotted away. Celestia then turned her attention back on Adam, or more precisely, his book. "May I?"

"Sure…" Adam sighed.

The book was then lifted into Celestia's view as she read the cover, mindful not to close the book. "My, my. 'The last midnight' by Astral Aurora. I remember reading it a few years back. I'm surprised you found that particular book interesting, Adam, though I can't question your good taste in books."

For unknown reasons, Adam felt pleased knowing that Celestia 'approved' his choice, though he simply shrugged the feeling away. "Why thank you, but if you don't mind I'd like to keep reading it, so…"

"Oh, of course. Please forgive me Adam. But before I return you the book, I need to speak with you."

"In that case I'm all ears… for now."

Celestia nodded in understanding and said, "Since you're looking much better today I wanted to send you to school tomorrow, but I'd like to know your opinion before I make a decision."

Adam thought for a moment. 'Well I feel fine, not great but I'm sure it'll pass by tomorrow. And the idea of magic school is too cool to pass, meh, why not'

"Sure…"

"Excellent. Then as the headmistress of the magic academy for witchcraft and wizardry, I welcome you Adam as a new student." Celestia smiled warmly at Adam and patted him on his head.

"That's all great and good-" Adam gently swatted Celestia's hoof from his head, "-But can I get my book back?"

"Why sure, here." Celestia gave back the book and Adam started reading again, but the lack of slowly fading hoofsteps told him that Celestia was still behind him. Not wanting to be too rude, he simply asked, "Would you like to read with me?"

Celestia looked rather surprised by the invitation, but nodded nonetheless. Adam scooted a bit to allow Celestia to lie beside him and she gently eased herself onto the cushion. Her larger form caused Adam to slightly sink towards her until he was firmly pressed against her soft coat.

Out of nowhere, Celestia summoned a pair of square reading glasses and put them on.

"You use reading glasses?" inquired Adam.

"Yes, is it bothering you?"

"So just because I asked you about the glasses you think I’m some shallow bastard? Don’t be silly Celestia, when it comes to bullying I tease everyone equally."

Celestia giggled nervously and settled on nuzzling the top of Adam's head. He swatted Celestia's muzzle away from him but the small grin did not go unnoticed by the princess. She eased herself even further and Adam was pressed even more against Celestia.

"Hey, cut it out," Adam uttered, but the ticklish sensation of Celestia's coat against his own caused him to chuckle.

"Sorry Adam, I couldn't resist myself," Celestia chuckled as well.

Adam readjusted himself so he could read the book without straining his neck, and slowly rested his head on Celestia's side. "You know what Celestia, you're not so bad."

"Umm, thank you?"

"You're welcome," Adam murmured, already engrossed in the book once again.

Celestia closed her eyes in content, it might be the closest thing to a compliment Adam will ever say to her, and she did not mind. She opened her eyes and started reading. Celestia then realized just how much fun a book can be when you read it with someone.

"Say, Celestia?"

"Yes?"

"When will I learn how to cast the Avada Kedavra…"

Author's Note:

Just a casual chapter to give Adam a bit of depth, he's not a complete jerk or stupid. As for the Italian thing, it'll come in handy when Adam will meet princess Mi Amore Cadenza (or not). And don't worry. The princesses will confront Discord again.

Next chapter: School, and it will go as well as you might expect.