• Published 17th Aug 2014
  • 27,919 Views, 1,918 Comments

A mother, a lover and a man with nothing to lose - Yoni



Celestia wants a child of her own, Celestia finds a lost child to call her own. But is he really the colt she thinks he is, and what happens when an auntie is developing feelings that may cause her to get in trouble.

  • ...
152
 1,918
 27,919

A game of cat and mouse(edited)

Adam was a seething mess. Here was the creature responsible for all the shit that happened to him, and he was joking like nothing is wrong.

He felt a twisted pleasure seeing the smirk on Discord's face slowly fade as every fork, knife, and the odd spoon hovered and pointed at his direction. Something surged inside him, trying desperately to get out. It was like a building pressure at the base of his forehead.

"Oh my," said Discord. "Well Celestia, you sure know how to pick them. I think I'll be on my way then…" He snapped his fingers and smirked again as he waved Adam goodbye.

A smirk that faded just as quick as the first one when he realized that he was still there.

Discord snapped his fingers again and again but to no avail. Something was blocking his power.

Luna was the first one to notice. Outside the window the sky and everything else had a green hue to it. Luna looked at Celestia, the two shared a worried glance as both princesses tried to access their own magic.

They both failed.

"Dear sister, is that what we think it is?" asked Luna, her voice wavering slightly and her eyes widened ever so slightly.

"I believe it is, Luna." Celestia took another glance towards the outside. "A magic nullifying dome…"

And it wasn't just a simple run-of-the-mill magic nullifying dome. It was a powerful enchantment that encased the entire castle inside a green dome. Nothing inside it can cast any type of magic except for the caster himself, and the only conceivable way to dispel it is either forcing the caster to do it, or end him. The latter was not an option, not for Celestia.

"Adam," Celestia said quietly, slowly inching closer to Adam, who had his eyes fixed on Discord. "Adam… you must calm down. Please… put the knives down and dispel the dome."

But Adam didn't listen, his horn flared with intense magic and every levitated object trembled. Celestia recognized the telltale signs of a magical surge and looked at Discord with wide eyes while mouthing the word 'run'.

In an instant, the seat where Discord sat only moments ago was now ground zero as pieces of shredded wood exploded under the fierce attack of knives and forks.

Discord was mere inches from the initial attack before he picked himself up and bolted towards the exit.

He barely managed to dodge a knife as he stepped out from the dining hall and closed the door behind him. He released a sigh he didn't know he was holding and relaxed his posture, but as he did that, he heard distinctive thunk noise followed by a crack. He looked down as his eyes widened. Just between his legs, there was a lodged piece of a blade.

Discord decided that the best course of action was to run away while screaming like a little girl and flailing his arms.

A moment later, the door to the dining hall was tore off its hinges and out came Adam, screaming his own battle cry.

"Come back you fucking piece of shite!"

"I don't think that would be necessary!" Discord screamed back. He was already heaving for oxygen, clearly not in shape without his chaotic magic to assist him.

"Come here and face your punishment like a man!" Adam screamed. With each passing second, he hurled more utensils and various object at the draconequus. "I will have gay guys fuck your ass with expanding foam filled penises which will explode all of your internal arteries!"

"And how's that supposed to get me to stop!?" Discord blurted, now almost completely out of breath.

"Adam, you must stop this instance!" Adam heard Celestia bellow, her vocal sound amplified with the royal Canterlot voice. She, along with Luna, was behind Adam, running in an attempt to catch him.

"You stay out of this!" Adam retorted, unknowingly using a powerful kinetic blast that swept both princesses off their hooves.

Celestia felt dizzy for a few seconds before a gentle hoof helped her up. When her vision wasn't blurry anymore, she saw Luna looking worried towards the direction Adam was headed.

"We must find them," declared Luna. "There's no knowing what Adam can do in his rage-filled mind."

Celestia nodded and started running again along with her sister. On the outside she had a determined look on her face, but on the inside she was scared. Not for her safety or Luna's, but for Adam. He showed some distressing signs of mental instability, just like Lucid Dream explained when she talked to him a few days prior. Combining it with a magical surge, and he could cause some serious damage to somepony or even himself.


"Diiiisssscooooooord… come out, come out wherever you are…" hissed Adam.

The chase came to a hold when Adam lost Discord around the gardens. It was still early in the morning, but Adam was on full alert. Next to his head hovered a metal pole from a lamppost he found near the cobblestone road he was treading. He was vaguely aware of the green dome surrounding the castle, but he did not care. He heard a rustle of leaves from a bush nearby and a second later, said bush was mutilated by the pole. Apparently it was only a bird and luckily it got away before being pommeled to death.

"I'm not in the mood for hide-and-seek, Discord. Just show yourself and be done with it…"

Adam heard another rustle to his left. His smouldering eyes snap towards the source.

It was just a stray wind rustling some leaves. But as Adam inspected even further, he found out that the noise was actually from the bushes at the entrance to the hedge maze.

"Of course… it's always the maze…" Adam uttered as he skulked towards the entrance to the labyrinth.

Adam snuck through the maze with surprising silence. His steps were smooth and calculated, careful not to alert the target. His breath was also quiet and his ears attentive. His muscles were tense and ready for action should the need arises.

Adam was careful, quiet, and above all else, seething with rage.

And even with his ghost like antics, he still failed to notice two eyes looking at him from beyond the bushes.

Discord heaved a sigh of relief when Adam rounded a corner and disappeared behind it. It was rather ironic really, being chased into a maze that was once used in his sick game.

"My, my, how the tables have turned," Discord murmured to himself, reflecting on his current situation. Powerless, lost, and mildly scared. All these emotions were foreign to Discord. But among all the chaos, there was excitement. Discord had never felt so invigorated in his life. Being powerless and in real danger served as a wakeup call for the lord of chaos. He was no longer the all-powerful deity he thought he was, and he was bested by a human turned pony that he himself brought to this world.

But what can you do? Thinking ahead is not one of Discord's qualities.

A cold breath on his shoulder snapped Discord out of his thoughts and sent a lone chill down his spine. Something was behind him, breathing on him…leaning on his shoulder as death beckons.

"I see you…"


Celestia and Luna managed to reach the gardens after a long search in the castle. The trail of knifes and destruction had led them all the way to the outside.

"Where is this troublesome colt?" complained Luna. She was just as worried as her sister, but foals shouldn't be THAT hard to manage, right?

"I don't know sister, the trail ended outside. He could be anywhere around the castle," Celestia panted. She looked around with wide eyes, trying to find a clue to Adam's whereabouts. The magic nullifying dome was still going strong. Whatever magic Adam used did not seem to end any time soon. It rendered every unicorn's magic inside the radius useless, including Celestia and Luna. It also prevented pegasi from taking off, since their ability to fly also relied on magic.

For a moment, Celestia wished Shining Armor was still here in Canterlot, serving as her captain. He's an expert on defensive magic and counter spells. He could probably somehow dispel the dome from the outside.

No! She's Princess Celestia. The light of the day, the beacon of ponykind. She can do it without help, she could find Adam and help him all on her own, she could… she could… hear buzzing?

A quick glance in Luna's direction confirmed that Celestia was not imagining the sound, as seen by Luna's puzzled expression.

The two princesses followed the sound all the way to the entrance to the hedge maze, but before they could even set hoof into the labyrinth, they were almost ran over when Discord shot past them.

"Discord, halt!" bellowed Luna.

Discord looked back but didn't stop.

"I don't feel like shaving princess, thank you very much!…"

The princesses' confused expression quickly turned into shock when Adam shot past them as well, riding a lawnmower with two rakes in his telekinetic grasp, clawing at the ground near Discord's feet.

"I said come back here!" Adam roared.

"No!" Discord shot back.

"If you don't stop right now I will tear off your arm, bitch slap you with it, shove it up your ass and then skin you, dry it out in the sun, and use it as a condom to fornicate with your mother while using your blood as lubricant!"

In an instant, the two vanished from the princesses' sight. The only indication of their existence was the sound of a lawnmower.

Celestia was the first one to snap out of her shock.

"Come Luna, we must catch them before something truly bad happens."

"I'm right behind you sister…"

And once more, the two sisters gave chase…


"Giving… up… yet?" panted Adam. He managed to corner Discord inside a work shed and was now glaring daggers at him, literally. He had daggers hovering above him as he scowled at the lord of chaos, who is now lying on his back against the wall.

"P-p-please… d-d-don't… I have a goldfish…"

"Joking… at a time like this… isn't really… in the best of your interests… wanker."

"A-adam please, let's talk…"

"Alright… let's talk… you have five minutes before I separate each of your mismatched organs and chop them to bits…"

Discord gulped but said nothing. Truth be told, he wasn't sure what to say himself.

"Four…" Adam warned.

That did that. "I was only trying to help!" Discord yelled.

"Help? Help!" Adam launched forward and glared harder at Discord. His teeth ground together and his eyes were ablaze. "Taking me without my consent to a completely different world and turning me into a bloody colt is what you call help?!"

"B-But just this morning you told yourself in the mirror that this world isn't so bad…"

"So you were spying on me too?! You're just digging your grave even deeper!"

Realizing his mistake, Discord hastily put his hands up in defence. "No, no, no… you got it all wrong. You suffered in your own world, whether you showed it or not, I merely thought that giving you a second chance might be a nice thing, I really am…"

"Can I go home?" Adam spat.

"Why? If this world is better, then why going back?"

Adam snorted. "Who said anything about going back? I just wanted to know if the possibility exists."

"It… does."

Adam's eyes returned to their normal green colour. The daggers also fell to the ground. But he still glared at Discord.

"I have another question. Why a colt?" he asked, more calmly this time but still rather peeved.

"That was for Celestia."

"Celestia? Why?"

"Look," Discord started, his tone shifted into a more serious one and for a moment, he wasn't afraid, "I'm the god of mischief and pranks, but I'm not evil. Sure, someponies may not appreciate my jokes but I've never done anything to harm any living creature. As for Celestia… I had to endure seeing her suffer through a fake mask… don't you get it? Why do you think she cares for you so much when you barely know each other? Why do you think she went out of her way to satisfy you? Why do you think Celestia, a princess with no husband, would care for you the way she is?"

Adam looked thoughtful for a moment. Squinting his eyes and thinking deeply. His muscles suddenly tensed and his eyes shot open in revelation.

"Because she wants a child…" he whispered.

"Exactly," Discord answered. "She truly cares for you, Adam. Even more so than your original mother. And that's says a lot considering the amount of time you spent with Celestia."

"That's still doesn't excuse what you did," Adam retorted, though he didn't sound so irked as before.

Discord sighed and met Adam's eyes. "I guess it doesn't… I'm sorry. I tried to do something good and I failed. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?"

Adam looked away from Discord. Something in the back of his mind was nagging him. It was more like a war, really. One part of him wanted to beat Discord to a bloody pulp for all the shit he made him go through. But another part of him understood Discord's intentions, if only slightly.

Finally reaching a decision, Adam took a hesitant step forward, and then another one. With each hoof he put in front of the other, he closed the gap between him and Discord. Until finally, he was face to face with the god of chaos.

"I forgive you…" Adam whispered, looking to the side, unable to meet Discord's eyes.

"You do? Oh thank yo-"

Discord couldn't finish his sentence though. Being punched in the face has a tendency of interrupting one's speech.

"And now, we're even." With that said, Adam left the work shed, leaving Discord more shocked than hurt.

Once outside, Adam was immediately tackled by a white mass of soft fur. A moment later, he was squeezed so hard he was certain he could hear some of his ribs pop.

"Adam, please tell me that you're okay." Adam heard Celestia murmur as she buried her muzzle in the colt's mane. He sighed and let her continue to vent out her worries before speaking up.

"Yes... I'm sorry if I made you worry."

"And what about Discord? Did you…"

"No, I didn’t kill him. He's in the work shed if you want to talk to him, he won't be leaving there on his own anyway."

"That's… comforting to hear, I suppose. But don't you think even for a moment that I'm just going to let it slide mister."

Adam looked down in shame, even though all he could see was a pristine white coat that felt she amazingly soft. He looked up again though when he felt something nuzzle his cheek. Celestia was smiling at him, relief evident in her eyes.

A moment later, he felt something brushing against his head. He managed to crane his neck just enough to see Luna beside Celestia, her wing brushed Adam's head quite soothingly. She looked relieved as well.

"Are you alright, little one?" Luna asked.

"I think I am," Adam replied. "I'm still rather pissed off, but I'm too weak to do anything about it now. My eyes are a little sore, and my horn burns like hell."

Adam felt Celestia tense around him as he was suddenly yanked to match her eye level. Celestia was looking intently in his eyes, seemingly looking for sign somewhere them. That sign came in the form of a sudden purple haze coming from the edges of Adam's eyes. The sclera of his eyes turned to a sickly green, and his pupils turned slitted and red.

"Adam, you must cease your magic at once, do you understand?!" Celestia said suddenly.

"What? What do you mean? I don't understand? Why… why is everything turning black?"

Adam felt his eyelids become heavier as whispers glowed inside his conscious. He knew something was wrong, but he didn't have the power to resist.

"Luna, we must do something!" Celestia shouted, she laid Adam on the grass and slowly prodded him with her hoof. "Don't fall asleep, Adam. Whatever you do, do NOT fall asleep."

Luna hurried to Adam's side and tried to conjure up some of her magic, but unfortunately for her, the nullifying dome was still in effect.

"There's nothing I can do Celestia. There's no way I could cast spells with the dome around us."

Celestia looked down upon the corrupted foal. She felt a jolt of pain in her heart. She had her suspicions, but she wasn't aware Adam used dark magic this entire time. And now, his body suffered a magic poisoning "Adam, please… can you hear me…"

Adam was barely clinging to consciousness, understanding that sleeping will somehow seal his fate. He nodded weakly in response and tried to open his eyes, but to no avail. Something soft pressed against his sides as he felt being cradled next to something soft a warm, a welcoming contrast to the cold he felt within.

"Adam, you must dispel the dome immediately, don't let the whispers prevail," said Luna soothingly. Seeing Adam slipping slowly into darkness in her sister's embrace filled her mind with the horrors of her past. She felt something within her cry in frustration at her own uselessness and she gritted her teeth together.

"I'm not letting him go without a fight," she growled, summoning every single bit of divine will she could muster. She focused solely on Adam and what would happen should she fail. She remembered her time as nightmare moon and she remembered facing against Sombra. These emotions spurred her forward.

At first, it was subtle. A small crack appeared along the surface of the dome, and then another one, and another one. Each crack started to spread and expand.

And then, another memory struck Luna. She remembered the night with Adam. She remembered what he told her about her night. She remembered how blissfully happy she was to hear someone talk to her night like Adam did. And just like that, her magic erupted as the dome shattered and then vanished. She focused all her will upon the colt in Celestia's embrace, using every ounce of divine power to cure the dying foal.

A swirling haze of blue and black exploded from Luna's horn, encasing herself, Celestia, and Adam inside a cool swirl of brilliant colours.

It was an advance form of Umbramancy, letting Luna purge Adam's mind of any foreign entities who sought freedom. Slowly but surely, the purple haze around Adam's eyes subsided until it was no more, and his eyes returned to their previous colour.

"Hmm… what's going on?" Adam murmured. Only vaguely aware that something mildly bad just happened. Luna let go of her power and the swirl of colors faded away, leaving the three in the gardens in perfect silence.

"It's okay Adam," whispered Celestia, nuzzling Adam on the cheek. "Just relax and have some sleep."

"But… y-you said n-no sleep…" Adam blurted out. All sense of reason and coherence had left him.

"It's okay now, sweetie," Celestia cooed.

"O-okay…" Adam murmured, finally surrendering to the sweet embrace of sleep. "Goodnight… mum…"

Author's Note:

Wow, it turned a little serious in the end ain't it?

But never mind that, I finally uploaded another chapter, YAY!
I'm sorry for the long wait but I have a lot on my mind lately.

Also, I plan a few things to the future such as the rewrite to 'The deity of the void' and then it's sequel, working on a one-shot, and writing a clop fic with no humans this time. So... yeah, a lot is happening right now.