• Published 17th Aug 2014
  • 28,011 Views, 1,918 Comments

A mother, a lover and a man with nothing to lose - Yoni



Celestia wants a child of her own, Celestia finds a lost child to call her own. But is he really the colt she thinks he is, and what happens when an auntie is developing feelings that may cause her to get in trouble.

  • ...
152
 1,918
 28,011

Kidnapped(edited)

Author's Note:

I'm back! And I'm harder, better, faster and stronger! (kind of)
Also, this chapter had undergone an editing by my editor before I published it, meaning it should be a bit bearable. Be mindful that both the editor and I are just humans, and we may have missed something so if you see a typo, please, do tell.
Enjoy...

"Wake-y, wake-y, little colt…"

"Hmph... hmph!"

In his entire life, Adam have never woke up like this. Sure, he had a few awkward mornings after heavy nights of drinking, but waking up on a chair, constrained by chains with a rusty looking padlock, and a gag across his muzzle, definitely took first place.

"You can scream all you like you little bucker," said the burly stallion in front of Adam. His coat was dirty brown and his eyes vibrant green. His black mane was long and dirty, spilling across his face. "You won't be able to do even that soon."

"Release the gag," a voice called from the shadows.

The nasty pony craned his neck towards the only dark corner of what appeared to be a deserted warehouse. "You sure boss?"

The shadows in the dark corner of the room shifted as a stallion emerged from them. His coat was black while his mane was bright pink. Onto his barrel was strapped something akin to a backpack. A saddlebag perhaps?

The dirty stallion shrugged before pulling the makeshift gag from Adam's mouth, though as soon as he did, Adam burst in laughter.

"HAHAHAHA, Oh man, I know ponies are colorful and shit, but you are just plain gay!" Adam looked back at the black stallion and continued laughing. Sure, it probably was not the smartest thing to do when kidnapped, but how can he take ponies seriously when they looked like giant plushies rather than living beings.

The stallion did not take that response kindly, obviously. He approached Adam and, smacked him across his face, with a firm hoof.

"Shut your face you insolent little piece of shit! I'm not gay!"

Adam opened and closed his mouth, trying to alleviate the pain. It was not a powerful hit by any means. The black stallion just wanted to get the message across.

Against his better judgment, Adam spoke up again, "Oh, so you're straight? Well, so is spaghetti until it gets hot and wet."

This time, the black stallion made no effort into making his hit less painful. He brought his hoof hard against Adam's cheek, enough to draw blood, before grabbing Adam by the throat. "You know, when Blueblood paid us to kidnap you, he warned us about your little mouth. You know what I did? I laughed. I laughed because I thought there's no way a little colt can anger Blueblood that much. Obviously, I was wrong."

The black stallion released Adam before turning towards the dirty stallion, "Mud Pit, I want you to make sure our little guest is as uncomfortable as possible, and if he back talks to you, stitch his mouth."

"A-and what about Blueblood's letters, boss? He told us to burn them," asked Mud Pit.

The black stallion scoffed before picking a seemingly random direction and began trotting. "What, and miss the opportunity to blackmail him later? Not a chance."

As the black stallion disappeared beyond Adam's field of vision, he was left with only Mud Pit as his only companion. Now, if Adam was a human, and Mud Pit was a human, and the entire situation was taking place on Earth, then Adam would have been scared. But seriously, ponies? They will have to do better than that to scare Adam. All his captors managed to do was to piss him off.

"So," Adam began, "how long am I supposed to be here? Because I'm pretty sure I should be home for lunch."

Mud Pit grunted before yanking the chains that bound Adam to the chair, resulting in some popping sounds from his joints. Adam yelped. "Hey! Careful you git, before I twist your spinal cord into a coat hanger!"

"SHUT UP!" exclaimed Mud Pit as he yanked the chains harder.

"Mother fucker! Why don’t' you release me and fight me like you've got a pair, wanker!"

A hoof soon landed on Adam's cheek. Adam closed his eyes shut, blocking the tears. His cheek was still tender from the last hit. When Adam opened his eyes his body shook. "I. Will. End. You!" he said, grinding his teeth together. "I will fucking kill you for that. I will fucking kill your family, and your friends, and I will even fucking kill the guy who sells you your fucking food!"

"Oh yeah?" responded Mud Pit, getting closer to Adam, smirking. "Try it."

Adam started thrashing in the chair, shouting bloody murder and using every curse word he had in his arsenal. It was not until the chains started to draw blood from his bound body that he finally stopped. Adam heaved, still glaring at Mud Pit.

Mud pit laughed, a cocky smirk on his face. "You can wiggle in that little chair as long as you'd like. The chains contain enough magic depressants to overcome an entire legion of unicorns. You won't be getting out of this any time soon." With that said, Mud Pit left Adam alone.

"When I get out of here-" Adam muttered, "-I'll turn you into glue you little piece of fucking SHIT!"

The rant fell on deaf ears. Adam was completely alone.

"Well, you did it again Adam. You fucked up." Adam hung his head low. A quiet chuckle escaped his lips. "Though… I shouldn't be surprised, really. I should've known something like this would happen. God, I'm such an idiot."

Having nothing better to do, Adam continued to rant on and on, examining the room while trying to find ways to alleviate the boredom. During this, he found out that the warehouse was originally designed to store fireworks, seeing as everywhere he looked, he saw nothing but crates full of the stuff, as well as tons of empty bottles of hard cider, and a branding iron, the tip resting above a lit fire pit.

"Who the fuck lit a fire in a room full of fireworks?" Adam muttered to himself.

"Quite impressive, isn't it?" said a voice from behind Adam. The colt almost screamed but bit down on his tongue at the last second, resulting in some muffled cries.

The black stallion entered Adam's field of vision, his gaze fixated on the crates of fireworks. "The firework company that once owned this warehouse had gone bankrupt years ago. They forgot about this warehouse. Ever since, we used this place to smuggle our… 'Assets' to and from Canterlot, though it was only thanks to Blueblood. That idiot is our best customer, and since he's royalty, he kept the guard off our backs. He thinks he has us in his hooves, the truth is quite the opposite." The black stallion turned completely to face Adam. "Ah, but where are my manners. The name is Gale Smoke, at your service." Gale Smoke bowed.

"Gale Smoke?" Adam asked, "Now where have I heard that name- wait a second. Gale Mist?!"

"Oh, so you are familiar with my good-for-nothing son, are you?"

"Yeah I am," replied Adam. "And it appears the apple did not fall far from the snake."

Gale Smoke sighed before chuckling lightly. "Yes, I suppose so. It was my fault really. His idiotic mother was too easy to ignore, and when I discovered of her pregnancy, I left. The wench called him Gale Mist. And to think I almost-"

"Blah, blah, blah," Adam snorted, interrupting Gale Smoke. "Sell that sob story to someone who actually gives a fuck. You won't get any sympathy from me. You want sympathy? Look in the dictionary between shit and syphilis, that's where you'll find my sympathy."

Gale Smoke growled. A horn that was previously concealed by his mane was suddenly alight. Out of the corner of his vision, Adam spotted the branding iron hovering closer to him, the tip of it white and smoldering. Adam's eyes turned to pinpricks as the iron hovered closer and closer to his neck. The heat from the tip of it singed a few hairs of Adam's coat.

"You will do well to remember foal: I am not to be trifled with! Blueblood might as well think he's running the show, but he's nothing more than a bucking moron." Gale Smoke was mere inches from Adam, but the colt's attention was solely on the branding iron. He soon heaved a sigh of relief when Gale Smoke retracted the searing object.

Perhaps too soon.

The iron was then suddenly pressed into the base of Adam's left hoof, right into the fleshy bit. Adam swore explosively, hot tears of pain and anger streaked across his cheeks. He went through every curse he had in his arsenal.

When the iron finally left his hoof, Adam was seething mess. His mane was unkempt, his eyes wide and bloodshot, and his nostrils flaring.

"You. Are. Dead!" Adam choked, struggling to swallow.

Gale Smoke smirked before moving towards a backdoor. "Sure, sure. Whatever you say, colt."

Once again alone, Adam finally allowed himself to weep, but even then, it was controlled, only coming as short bursts of tears and whimpers. He risked a glance towards the injured hoof, trying to catch a glimpse at the injury despite having a limited range of motion with his head.

It was not that bad, really. Sure, it hurt like hell, and the area smelled of burnt flesh, but if there was one thing Adam had to be grateful about his new body, it would be the strong and durable leg muscles.

Adam soon stopped his crying, trying to regain what little dignity he still had. During his time on the chair, Adam spotted a few more ponies going about the warehouse. Some were moving crates and other, smaller trinkets. Others were just talking to each other, occasionally shooting glares aimed at Adam, glares which he was all too willing to return. Unfortunately, Adam was exhausted. And as much as he disliked the idea of falling asleep in his predicament, he had little choice about it.

Sleep came easily. With nothing better to do, Adam fell asleep almost immediately. It was little over an hour when he was jolted awake by a smirking Mud Pit. The room was completely void of life except the two.

"Good evening, little colt."

"I have a name, asshole, and it's Adam. Use it!"

"I wouldn't back talk if I were you, colt, unless you feel like being branded in the eye next."

Adam gulped, racking his brain for an escape plan.

"What do you want from me anyway?" asked Adam.

Mud pit's smirk widened before he left again, returning with a foal-sized crate. "We? We don't want anything from you. But you see, Blueblood wants your little face to disappear. He wants us to make you disappear. We'll shove you into this little crate, and ship you off to Mexicolt. That, of course, if you'd survive the three weeks trip without any breathing holes, food, or water."

"You're… you're crazy," concluded Adam. His heartbeats increased their tempo, and his breathing started to quicken. At this point, all he wanted was to see Celestia again. To tell her that he could only wish his mother would be like her. He would forsake his dignity just to tell her how he missed the times she would stroke his mane, or cuddle next to him as they read a book.

He wanted to see her.

He wanted to see Celestia.

He wanted to see his mum.

Adam was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a tug on his chains. Mud Pit loosened the chains! Not enough to let Adam a chance to escape, but just enough to be able to pull him out of the chair and into the crate. As Mud Pit moved to loosen the chains on his front, Adam saw something old and rusty dangling from a strap across Mud Pit's barrel.

A key!

There was no doubt about it that the key was for the padlock the bound Adam to the chair. If he could just reach there, he would be home free. But alas, the key was way too far for someone with limited range of movement such as Adam. But just as he was about to give up, a plan formed in his head.

"Wait!" called Adam. Mud Pit stopped what he was doing and glanced at Adam.

"What?"

"You don't want to ship me away."

"And why not?"

"Because... only I know where to find Celestia's hidden stash."

"Secret… stash?" Mud Pit inquired.

Adam nodded quickly. "Yes, yes! You think she'll just store her most valuable artifact is the royal treasury?! Heck no! She has a secret stash, and I know where it is."

Mud Pit scoffed, resuming untying Adam from the chair. "You're bluffing. There's no way a little colt just happens to know where Celestia's 'secret stash' is."

Adam remained calm, instead opting to look away from Mud Pit, eyes closed. "Fine. Don't believe me. When Gale Smoke discovers you just sent your once in a life-time chance to Mexicolt, I'm sure he won't be happy about it." Mud Pit chewed on his bottom lip, his eyes wandered between the box and Adam. "Of course, if you prefer to send me to Mexicolt…"

"Fine, Fine! Just tell me where the stash is you little runt!"

Adam smiled victoriously, looking back at Mud Pit. "Okay, come closer."

"What?!"

"I said, come closer you numpty. Or would you like me to shout it out for you and have someone else telling Gale Smoke about it."

Mud Pit stomped the ground once, muttering obscenities as he inched closer to Adam. "Okay, spill it!"

"Closer."

Mud Pit rolled his eyes but otherwise complied.

"Closer."

"Are kidding me!"

"Just do it you big wuss."

"Fine, but if you-"

TWACK

Mud Pit fell to the ground unconscious while Adam rubbed his forehead. "Oh man, your head is thick in more than one way," he muttered before smiling at the downed Mud Pit. "Heh, idiot."

Adam squirmed in the chair, rocking the chair back and forth. He was almost free. All he need was just the key to the padlock and he was in the clear.

"I-agh- just need to- come on- to reach- woah!"

The chair tilted a bit too much to the front, resulting in an intimate encounter between the ground and Adam's muzzle.

"Ow, son of a bitch!"

Adam waited until the room stopped spinning before he assessed the current situation. He was on the ground, still strapped to the chair. His hoof and head hurt. And he was inches away from the key strapped to Mud Pit.

After a few agonizing moments of slow progress, Adam finally managed to crawl towards Mud Pit's barrel, where the key hanged freely, like a worm on a hook. He took the key in his mouth and yanked it off. Adam spat in out on the ground.

"And now… the hard part."

The next few minutes were probably the most intense moments in Adam's life. Trying to insert a key to a rusty keyhole, and then twist said key was a much harder task without fingers. He was lucky enough that the room was empty when he knocked down Mud Pit, but was already hearing the sound of incoming hoofsteps. Not to mention that Mud Pit will probably wake up soon.

Finally, with a 'click', the padlock came off, and with it the rest of the chains. Adam had no time to celebrate as he quickly closed the shipping crate, stuck a bottle of hard cider in Mud Pit's mouth, and bolted behind one of the various crates containing the fireworks.

The door slammed open, flooding the room with orange light of the setting sun. Adam cursed as the light blinded him momentarily, but remained perfectly quiet.

"Hmm, what's this?" Adam heard Gale Smoke, followed by his cronies. "It seems that Mud Pit was drinking on the job again. Well, at least he shut that infuriating colt in the crate. I'm surprised Celestia didn't kick the colt out of the castle herself. I mean, who would want a colt like that as a son, right guys?"

The rest of the gang started laughing.

Adam wanted to punch each and every one of them in the face. He wanted to hurt them so badly. But then it dawned to him.

They were right.

Who would want such a nasty kid such as him as a son? Even his mother, his own flesh and blood, did not want him. He kept pushing away anyone who tried to get close to him. It was even worse after Elena's death. But what hurt the most, was the fact that he disappointed the one woman, the one mare who actually managed to worm herself into his heart. Celestia, the only one Adam is willing and proud to call mum.

What is the point anymore? Why trying to escape? It is not like someone is waiting for him out there. He is probably not welcomed at the castle. Maybe Mexicolt was not such a bad option.

"Hey, boss! Look at what I found." Adam felt something grabbing his neck and yank him upwards, bringing him face to face with a scowling Gale Smoke.

"You just can't stay put, can't you," Gale Smoke sneered.

"Well excuse me for not being able to sit still in an abandoned warehouse when there's a gay child molester in front of me!"

"I am not gay!" Gale Smoke roared, grabbing Adam with his own magic and slamming him against a wall. He then used his magic to lift the branding iron from its resting place again. "This time I will seal your lips together."

With nothing but his rage to fuel him, Adam shot back, "Then fucking do it already you fucking twat! It's not like I'm going anywhere!" Tears started streaming down Adam's face. He finally gave up. There was no way he was getting out of this alive, might as well die a badass.

Adam closed his eyes when Gale Smoke closed the gap between him and the branding iron. Adam could feel the heat radiating from the iron on his lips. He mentally steeled his nerves for the unbearable pain that will soon follow.

A second have passed.

Then another.

Nothing.

No pain.

Adam risked opening one eye, looking almost disappointed when he saw Gale Smoke was not even looking at his anymore.

"Can you hear that?" Gale Smoke asked, looking at his crew members.

"Yeah," answered one of them. "It sounds like… a battle cry…"

"Leerooooooooooooooooooy Jenkinsssssssssssssssss!"

CRASH

Time seemed to slow as a winged rock soared through a newly broken window. It hit Gale Smoke dead in the head, releasing Adam from his magical hold, as well as knocking the branding iron away. Adam observed in awe as countless royal guard suddenly swarmed the entrance to the warehouse, tackling any gang member in their wake.

Leading them was… well… Adam thought it was Celestia. Her eyes were blazing like two stars. Her mane was a roaring furnace. Her tail was a whip of hellfire. She was also clad in a golden armor. It covered every inch of her white coat, leaving only her face and wings exposed. Speaking of her wings, both were extended to their fullest, fire dancing between her feathers.

As he took a closer look at her face, Adam saw dry trails of… something from her eyes.

Was she crying?

Adam felt his own eyes moistening at the thought.

She came for him. Celestia actually came to his rescue. Back home, no one would spare a second look at Adam besides a select few. Yet here she was, leading a daring rescue mission to save him.

Adam quickly shook his head. It was neither the place nor the time for getting all touchy feely. A stray spell almost hit Adam. He just managed to dodge it, but as he did, he noticed something far more terrifying.

The branding iron has ignited a trail of gunpowder which was conveniently leading to crate full of fireworks.

"Oh fuck me!" Adam swore. He was about to bolt towards Celestia, to warn her of the impending explosion when something stopped him. He looked back and snarled when he saw Gale Smoke had latched to his back hoof.

"Back-" Adam reared his free hind leg "-Off!" with a mighty buck, Adam hit Gale Smoke in the same place the rock had hit him.

Gale Smoke rolled a few times before coming to a complete stop, numerous letters escaped from his saddlebag. Out of curiosity, Adam quickly skimmed through the letters, despite the circumstances.

As he finished reading the last letter, Adam smiled before quickly shoving the letters back to Gale Smoke's saddlebag, unstrapping it from him, and hanging it from his own neck before limping over to Celestia. Ignoring his instincts shouting at him to get away from Celestia as far as possible, Adam bravely stormed the room. About midway, Celestia turned and their eyes met. Her previously burning white gaze was suddenly changed back to normal. Her eyes were wide and her mouth slightly open. She tentatively reached with her hoof towards the young colt.

"Adam?"

Adam smiled, looking directly into Celestia's eyes before saying, "THERE'S NO TIME YOU DAMN HORSE, THIS PLACE IS ABOUT TO GO BOOM!"

Adam's blunt words have snapped Celestia from her moment. She looked around before her eyes landed on the trail of lit gunpowder.

"Oh buck me," she swore. "Everypony, to me!"

Not waiting for an answer, Celestia used her magic to lift anypony in the room, be it guard or gang member, before using all of her power to teleport everypony out of the warehouse and at a safe distance.

And good thing too, because-

Booooooooom

...

Adam was about to say something witty when he was lifted again, only this time to be crushed by two strong hooves.

"Cel-AGH-estia!" sputtered Adam, trying to push Celestia away as she was hugging him ever more tighter, showering his head with light kisses and freshly formed tears. Despite that, Adam could not fight the slowly appearing smile on his face.

"I am so sorry Adam. This was my entire fault. I should have never left you out of my sight. I am such a horrible mare. I-"

Adam stopped Celestia by giving her a surprise hug.

"I... I'm sorry."

"I am the one who should be sorry," Celestia whispered tenderly, only for Adam to shake his head.

"No, it's becasue I acted like a jerk to everyone that this whole thing have happened in the first place. I'm sorry."

Celestia stood there, her mouth slack jawed. Her expression was mimicked upon every guard around them.

"Please," Adam whispered hoarsely, sticking his muzzle against Celestia's cheek, afraid that if he won't remain in constant contact with her, she might disappear. "Can we just go home?"

Celestia did not know what to say, or how to feel. Her head was a jumbled mess, but thankfully, she was snapped out of it rather quickly. Celestia turned to her guards and spoke sternly, "I want you to imprison these criminals, interrogate them if you must, see if you can figure out what exactly they are smuggling inside my city, and act accordingly!"

The guards nodded, shouting 'Yes princess' in perfect unison.

Celestia spared not a single moment as she promptly teleported herself and Adam back to the throne room, where Luna was pacing back and forth until her eyes landed on Adam.

With a speed that will put a wonderbolt to shame, Luna snatched Adam from Celestia and gave him a hug of her own, much to Celestia's amusement.

“Adam! I was so worried. Could you ever forgive me,” Luna cried, her anger bubbling withing her when she saw how beat up Adam looked.

“I pro-huck-mise you that I will-oomph… forgive you if you-argh… release me n-agh-ow, would you kindly.”

Luna lessened the hug but did not break it. She looked down at Adam, wide-eyed. A few tears have already started to form

"B-but Adam. If it weren't for mine carelessness-"

"I know, I know, save your breath, Luna. Apology accepted."

Adam gave a surprise hug to Luna as well, catching her off guard.

"Auntie, is everything alright in here- YOU?!" exclaimed Blueblood as he entered the throne room.

"YOU!" Adam shot back as he hopped from Luna's grasp and started walking towards the cause of his troubles. The saddlebag that hung from his neck fell to the ground, revealing the letters.

"But I thought you-"

Blueblood had no time to finish his sentence as Adam threw an uppercut directly to his chin, knocking him to the ground.

"You fucking asshole! I should geld you for what you did, you twat!"

"Adam! What in the name of Discord's beard are you doing?!"

"Sister?" cried Luna, a letter hovering in front of her scowling face. "You might want to take a look at this."

Celestia took the letter from Luna's magical grasp with her own, reading the letter thoroughly. Her eyes turned wide before shrinking into tiny slits.

"Guards!" she called. Immediately, four guards stormed into the room, standing at attention. "Take Blueblood to the dungeons. I don't want to see him again until I decide his final judgment."

"What?! Auntie what are you doing?! You can't do this!"

Celestia turned her back to Blueblood as he was cuffed by the guards, "I’m sorry Blueblood, but for now on I will not consider you my nephew anymore. You are a traitor to the crown. Take him away!"

The guards saluted once before dragging Blueblood as he started to shout and protest. Adam was still breathing heavily, glaring at the doors ever after Blueblood was taken.

Adam stood there for the longest of time, neither moving or uttering a sound.

"Adam?" Celestia came to his side, giving the young colt a poke on his side.

Adam collapsed.

"Adam!" cried Celestia. Luna immediately rushed to her sister's side, looking at Adam's battered form.

"He needs medical attention, sister! Come. Let's move to the infirmary posthaste."

The last thing Adam saw before succumbing to sleep were Celestia's beautiful eyes.