• Published 14th Aug 2014
  • 925 Views, 21 Comments

Pinkie's Dimension Gun - Lavenderheart



Pinkie creates a dimension gun, and Rainbow Dash is NOT happy about it.

  • ...
1
 21
 925

Dimensions are annoying

I hate this... Dash thought as she looked at her hooves ,sorry, her fins.

"Ooh!! Look at this Cheesie!!" Pinkie the fish did a little flip through the water.

"Nice!!"

Rainbow couldn't take it anymore. She was so sick of all these dimensions...

She hit the button on the DG, and off they went.

Hours passed, and they were still going from dimension to dimension. They turned into dogs, cars, birds, slugs, sandwiches(of course, Cheese Sandwich was a cheese sandwich), giraffes, and many more.

"ARGGGHHHH!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!" Rainbow Dash said once she realized she was a butterfly.

Suddenly, a light appeared from out of nowhere. Two butterflies, one different shades of purple and pink, and the other one light orange and yellow, flew through the light.

"Twilight? AJ?"

"Eyyup."said Applejack, imitating Big Mac's voice. Pinkie giggled at this.

Twilight looked at them and said, "C'mon, follow me."

She flew through the light, and the others followed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"-so what you're telling me..." Rainbow Dash said to Twilight in Sugarcube Corner with Cheese and Pinkie,"is that you got Celestia to use a spell to open a portal that let you walk through to another dimension and find us?!"

"That's right." Twilight replied.

"But I don't get it. How did you know we were in another fricken' dimension?!" Rainbow replied, a confused sort of look on her face.

"Ah was there behind you, sugarcube." Applejack said. "By the way, where's Pinkie an' Cheese?"

"Oh, they're out on a picnic."

The group started laughing as Rainbow told them about what had happened with the dimension gun. They started imagining what Pinkie, Cheese, and Dash looked liked like.

"I've gotta go," Rainbow said, heading out the door. "Cloud busting time!!"

Twilight chuckled, then turned back to Applejack. "Should we tell her?"

"No way," Applejack said, an evil- looking expression on her face. She'll find out that Pinkie and Cheese pranked her an' filled the clouds with paint."

Author's Note:

IT'S DONE


YAY


I hope you enjoyed!!/)



Dash is in for a surprise....

Comments ( 17 )

4851342 ok, thanks for telling me that. I wasn't sure if I should split it or not, I was thinking that I had done that a lot already:twilightblush:

This could have done so much more. Though I will balance the up and downvotes.

I thought it was obvious that they were humans. Or anyway, I got it.

I think it would be better as one chapter. Put together, it still comes across as a short, amusing one-shot, and the sharp transitions--which are intentional--aren't quite so drastic. You can always round things out a bit more.

It's a cute idea, and I'm upvoting it. And you've just published your first fanfic!

4851431 Thanks for the advice!! Yup, this is my first fanfic on fimfiction!:raritywink:I've actually been on it a lot before I had my account. And believe my when I say this, you're one of my favorites!!:twilightsmile:

4851391 :rainbowderp:oh my gosh...it could've been

I really like it it was great!

4851403 The author note, about it being obvious they're humans. I didn't know 'till I saw the authors note. All this fic needs a little more attention to detail and it'd be awesome!

4851965 Oh ok!! Thanks for telling me!:raritywink:

Sliders - Equestrian Edition

I LOVE IT!!!! FAVOURITE AND LIKE FO U!!!

P.S I got it when they became Humans... And the part where they went to the Warriors' world (I'm going to call it that), my BFF Jess would LOVE that!

5549664 OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH :'3

Tell Jess I said hi :D

Login or register to comment