• Published 10th Aug 2014
  • 10,323 Views, 438 Comments

Luffy in Equestria - SparkStone



Luffy of the notorious Straw Hat Pirates, is thrown to Ponyville after a chain of events.

  • ...
22
 438
 10,323

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 24 - Elimination! The Straw Hats are cornered!

At the base camp, Vero was walking amongst his fellow griffons while carrying Rainbow on his back. The pegasus was tied up upon her hooves and was too injured to move. Nearing the cage, Vero throws Rainbow in and locks it up with a smirk.

"The infamous Rainbow Dash. Thought to be the fastest thing in Equestria, now caught by the greatest soldier, Vero!" He says proudly. "I can see the peasants cheer to that quite nicely."

"You're gonna lose." Rainbow warns him.

Vero turns around with a raised eyebrow. "And what makes you say that?"

"Because I know…" She begins to raise her head, glaring at the griffon. "My friends are gonna get you. Especially Luffy."

"Pony D. Luffy?" He laughs. "Straw Hat won't even get the chance."

"It's Monkey D. Luffy." Rainbow growls.

"Like that's any better!" Vero continues to be hysterical. "But why not? I've been assigned to hunt down you and your accomplices. The more the merrier, I say. Especially with this newfound strength, nopony or freak will get the chance!"


Reanimating themselves from teleportation, Twilight stumbles and falls with Luffy. She was looking at her injured hoof, clenching her mouth and shutting her eyes in pain. Luffy was still asleep, being affected by the gas still. As the two rested in what seems to be an abandoned building, some stories high, Twilight looks to Luffy.

Why can't I be as strong as Luffy or his friends? She thought to herself. I want to be there when they need me, but if I stay like this… I'll be a burden to everypony…

She slowly goes into a deep slumber of her own. The blood from the bullet wound spills slowly. Every drops that leaves her hoof was depleting what life she had. If not treated soon, it's over.


Usopp, Robin, Applejack, Chopper, and Pinkie were on the move. The griffons were no match to Usopp's sniping as he took quick aim and shot them one at a time.

"Hissatsu Kayaku Boshi!" (Sure-Kill Exploding Star!)

"Hissatsu Kayaku Boshi!" (Sure-Kill Exploding Star!)

"Usopp Wagomu!" (Rubber band of doom!)

"Hissatsu Kayaku Boshi!" (Sure-Kill Exploding Star!)

Explosions from afar left and right while following Pinkie, leading them to safety as well as away from enemy fire. The plan was going smoothly, but the intensity of even the slightest slip up may result in death of that one person along with anyone behind that mistake. Focusing on footing as well as hurrying to the other side, they were going at a great pace.

"We're almost there everypony!" Applejack exclaimed. "Just a little more!"

However, the forward motion was stopped by Pinkie. They were shocked by the sudden pause as Pinkie refused to move forward.

"Oi!? What's wrong!?" Usopp questioned before firing another round.

Suddenly, the path in front of them exploded, leaving a gaping hole in its place. They were stunned as they looked to the side seeing what they were hauling in.

"Oh no! They got cannons!" Usopp pointed out.

"I can tell they're not like my Party Cannon." Pinkie sighed.

"What do we do!?" Chopper screamed.

"Not much we can do…" Applejack pointed out.

The arrows continued to fire followed by the cannons. The five were watching as life flashed before their eyes, followed by a massive explosion. From afar, the squad was checking the status of the enemies. They nodded as the confirmed their deaths.

"They have been eliminated."


Rarity was wandering tirelessly through the town carrying the abnormal amount of supplies. As she struggled to go farther, Gilda and Fluttershy happened to be flying nearby. Spotting the two, Rarity called them over.

"Fluttershy, darling! Over here!"

The two took notice and went down to Rarity.

"There you are!" Gilda spoke as she looked around. "Where are the others?"

"We got separated." Rarity answered. "Luffy and Twilight were left to fight this Zerox fellow."

"Another commander?" Gilda guessed.

"Yes, and I was told to flee the scene while the two stayed behind to fight." Rarity informed them. "But I haven't seen them since."

"I don't sense any fighting anymore…" Fluttershy told the two. "W-Which means if there was a battle, it's already over."

"But… Luffy and Twilight should be back by now." Rarity stuttered.

Gilda looked to the side to see Zerox coming in. They widened their eyes to see him, but not Luffy or Twilight.

"You don't think…" Rarity began.

"They lost to him!?" Gilda finished.

"N-No…!" Fluttershy cried.

Gilda stood in front of the two and ordered them, "Go find the others! I'll hold him off!"

"But what about you!?" Rarity questioned.

"It's about time I make up for what I did in Ponyville."

"You don't have to do this!" Fluttershy stated.

"I'll make it out okay, don't worry so much you baby." Gilda chuckled as Zerox flew in closer. Arming herself with the sea stone glove, she prepared for battle. "Now get out of here!"

Rarity reluctantly agreed and brought Fluttershy with her. The two escaped while Gilda bought them some time. The mares were running as fast as they can. The loud noises of the griffons fighting were clawing into their ears.

"Where should we go now!?" Rarity questioned.

Fluttershy looked up and noticed the presence of two. They were both faint, but one was in pain. "I think… I'm not sure, but I think I found somepony."

"Where? I don't see anypony!"

"Up in that building." Fluttershy answered. "I don't know who it is, but I have a feeling it's…"

A scream echoed the streets, and the two look back seeing Zerox closing in on them again. The two were in a pinch. With a final resort, Rarity threw the bag at Zerox and pushed Fluttershy to move on forward.

"Sorry for being so rude, but you must get going!" Rarity told her. "You can fly up there and see if it's our friends.

"But Rarity!!"

"We're counting on you. So you better get going." Rarity smiled before Zerox threw the bag aside. Fluttershy looked away as Rarity lit her horn towards Zerox. "I may not be the strongest of my friends when it comes to being a brute… but I'll do what I can."

"How noble." Zerox scoffed. "I'll try not to kill you."


Flying with stress on her wings, she tried to get to the top as quickly as possible. How Rarity managed to last long enough to give Fluttershy time to reach the building was a mystery, but regardless, it was enough. The questions of her friends begins to cloud her mind.

Luffy, Twilight, Rainbow, Pinkie, Applejack, Rarity, Zoro, Chopper, Robin, Usopp, Gilda… Where are you? Please… Please tell me you're all alive… I don't want to be alone…

Raising her hopes as she gets to the roof. Heading downstairs, her eyes behold two ponies lying on the floor. One of them is bleeding.

"Twilight!" She called as she went to her aid. "Your hoof! What happened!?"

She lifted her head to see Fluttershy. "I… was shot…"

"I never seen a wound like this before… It's a hole…" Fluttershy stuttered at the sight. "What happened to Luffy?"

"Sleeping Gas…" Twilight answered before grunting in pain.

"Don't worry! We'll go get everypony else and everything will be alright!"

"There is nopony else." Vero said as he came in through the window. "Just you three are left."

"That can't be…!" Twilight muttered.

"Oh it is!" Vero laughed. "And thank you for leading me to their location! It's much easier then to just raze the city!"

"N… No…" Fluttershy whimpered.

"You were going to raze the city!?" Twilight coughed angrily. "There are griffons here! Your griffons!"

"A sacrifice made for the greater good." He stated coldly. "Luckily, it hasn't come to that. Again, thank you for helping me track down these two you fool! I can finally end their demise. In fact, we'll make a demonstration, in the town square!"

As Vero laughed, the mares were staring at the face of death. Luffy is still asleep during this catastrophe.

Author's Note:

Who likes the Japanese format?
Ex. Gomu Gomu no Fusen!
Who likes the English format?
Ex. Gum Gum Balloon!
Who is happy with the format of a Japanese name going first and the English dub going in parentheses?
Ex. Gomu Gomu no Fusen! (Gum Gum Balloon!)

PreviousChapters Next