• Published 10th Aug 2014
  • 10,298 Views, 438 Comments

Luffy in Equestria - SparkStone



Luffy of the notorious Straw Hat Pirates, is thrown to Ponyville after a chain of events.

  • ...
22
 438
 10,298

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 55 - The Great Warriors of Scraper City

Earlier, on the flying ship with Twilight’s team, the galleon was about to fall, but was by some coincidence, saved by a cloud big enough to hold the ship. Even though they were safe for the time being, they were totally stuck on the flightless ship. Twilight was thinking of a way off of this predicament.

“The cloud is big enough to carry our ship, which is preventing us from plummeting from the sky,” Twilight told everyone. “However it’s also keeping us from going into battle.”

“I say, we stay up here where it’s safe!” Trixie suggested.

“Therefore, we need to think of a safe way to get down,” Twilight added and ignoring Trixie’s earlier statement. “I think we should make the cloud smaller.”

“Smaller?” Gold repeated somewhat confused.

“If we can just make the cloud small enough, it will still carry our ship but descend slowly.”

“I see! We use the weight of the ship to have the cloud lowered into the battlefield!” Flare understood the course of action.

“That sounds… incredibly risky…” Rusher noted.

“If it’ll get us down there, then let’s do it already!” Luffy shouted.

The red pony ran off the ship and inflated his hoof and aimed at the massive cloud beneath the ship. The giant hoof was then engulfed in haki before it was launched at the ship.

“Wait! Luffy, don’t do-” Twilight warned them. However, it was too late as he went on and attacked.

“Gomu Gomu no Elephant gun!”

The cloud was busted to less than half the size. The ship tumbled and fell over down into the warring abyss. As everyone had their eyes widen and their mouths agape by the actions of the red stallion, the crew fell to their destination at an alarming speed.

“YOU OVERDID IT!” Twilight shouted.

“You think so?” Luffy replied.


Back to the current situation at hand, everyone is falling from the sky. The griffons and pegasi catch a pony as they descend into the battlefield. Luffy manages to grab Twilight as he says, “Don’t worry! I got this!”

Suddenly more ponies grab onto Luffy in desperation since they can’t find a winged partner to secure their landing.

“Hey! Captain! Please help us out too!” One of them begged.

“Hey! Watch it!” Luffy yelled before inhaling.

“Gomu Gomu no Fusen!” (Gum Gum Balloon!)

Upon landing, the griffon and pegasi got to the ground safely while Luffy’s small party lands on the cushioning of his balloon-like body. The group finally makes it out on the battlefield, ready for action.

Shining Armor looks at the small group and spots Twilight. His greatest nightmare has come, as not only Cadence has arrived, but now his little sister. A pony commander on the battlefield manages to catch up to the group and question them.

“Hey! What’s going on here!?” He questioned Twilight. Turning to Luffy, his eyes widen as he realizes who he is. “Y-You’re…! Straw Hat Luffy!”

Gold Shield approaches the commander and calls him. “Hey, do you have a Transponder snail on you?”

“Huh? Commander Gold? Uh, yes, I-” The commander takes out the snail only to have it snatched by Gold.

“Thank you.” He clicks the Transponder Snail and calls in to the leading strategists of the battle. “Hello? This is Gold Shield. Who am I speaking to?”

The Transponder snail immediately responds with a shouting voice. “Captain Gold Shield!? Where were you!? And why in the world is Straw Hat Luffy with you!?”

Another voice cuts in, this time belonging to Cadence herself. “Is that Twilight with you!? What is she doing there!?”

Gold attempted to calm them. “I can assure you, everything is under control.”

“Not from what I saw! You all came from the sky!” The male voice shouted.

Cadence cuts in and yells, “With Twilight!”

“Calm down.” Gold tells them. “Unfortunately, I have only called to warn you about something.”

Puzzle and Cadence looked at each other before responding to what Gold had just said. “What is it?”

“There are two ponies who are more than eager to rescue Shining Armor. They have literally attacked Talon’s Hold and freed all of the prisoners of that said prison just to get here.”

“Talon’s Hold…!?” Puzzle muttered.

“These two determined warriors have shown me… their resolve for this one task. They came to this war to do just one thing. And there’s no stopping them either. They will not heed your command. But they will be a valuable asset to our forces.”

“You can’t expect me to just let Twilight run in that battlefield, do you!?” Cadence argued.

“Like I said. These two are willing to do it, with or without your permission. In fact, they are going ahead as we speak.”

Cadence and Puzzle looked up to see Luffy and Twilight walking towards the enemies. The largest one is before them, a Trojan Griffon. The griffons surround them and are ready to fight. Puzzle has no idea what to do in order to save the two. Cadence is practically screaming, demanding to bring Twilight away from the fight. In a few moments, Twilight nodded to Luffy.

“Let’s go.”

Luffy inflates while Twilight wraps her magic energy around Luffy. The heavy hoof then launches itself forward to the Trojan Griffon, and a powerful shockwave rings forward.

“Gomu Gomu no Gigantic Power Pistol!”

The attack not only destroys the tall construct, but pushes the enemies away from them as well. A clear path opens before them, and the small army runs forth, especially Luffy and Twilight.

Puzzle and Cadence are in awe of the power of these two ponies. Shining Armor is astounded at what he just saw. His fears for the life of his younger sister still hung over him in each heartbeat. The race continues before the countdown hits to zero.

Gold brings the receiver close to his mouth and says the following.

“I plan to follow those two to victory. I don’t plan on letting that young girl down either.”

Hanging up, he returns the Transponder Snail before rushing into battle. The fight continues with two major factors that may shake the war to its core.

The ponies turned to the powerful forces taking on wave after wave of griffons. The equestrian army saw two powerful warriors, and the commanders leading the equines saw an opportunity. They quickly pushed forward and followed Luffy and Twilight, taking out the enemies behind them and created a path for Luffy and Twilight.

In moments, the griffons were becoming overwhelmed and the ponies were more than halfway through the warzone.

But the eyes of the griffon leading the defense and the mission to defeat the massive army was here in front of them. Materoy rushed in and tackled Luffy, halting their push. Luffy quickly got back on his hooves and Twilight stood right beside him. Gold looked at the fight that was brewing, and quickly shouted to them.

“Be wary you two! That’s the General of this attack! Materoy!”

“Materoy…?” Twilight repeated.

“I see the faithful student of Princess Celestia has come, just as I expected.” Materoy spoke with such coldness. “I’m glad the plan to execute your brother has lead to your capture, Miss Sparkle.”

“Move it! Or I’m gonna crush you!” Luffy threatened him.

“Silence, you simpleton!” Materoy scolded. “I will savor the moment when I bring Equestria into despair with your defeat and capture.”

“Not if I have anything to say about it!”

Luffy went in to attack Materoy, but as his hoof threw the punch, Materoy’s talon was suddenly wrapped in solid gray metal-like matter. The fists hit together and the impact caused an earthquake.

Twilight’s eyes shrunk as she watched Luffy back off from Materoy.

“He has… Haki!!” Twilight shouted.

The ponies and Griffons continued to fight, all while Shining was watching an intense battle about to erupt. It won’t be long until the battle will determine whether or not Shining will be saved or not.

Author's Note:

Wow, I'm totally irresponsible.

I hope this chapter goes well, but if not, tell me and I'll see if I can get a better one in.

But to be honest, I just get more and more worried if the chapter is good enough or not as this story goes on. I had this chapter finished, but then it got deleted. :fluttershbad: So then I rewrote again but not exactly the way it was before, then it went under a bunch of revisions.

But most of the time was spent in college doing... homework...

Needless to say, I hope the future chapters are easier for me to write and that they continue to entertain you. Apologies once more. :facehoof:

PreviousChapters Next