• Published 10th Aug 2014
  • 10,257 Views, 438 Comments

Luffy in Equestria - SparkStone



Luffy of the notorious Straw Hat Pirates, is thrown to Ponyville after a chain of events.

  • ...
22
 438
 10,257

PreviousChapters
Update: Story Progress

Well, I talked to my Landlord about the issue of the FCC fiasco.
After some talking, they told me not to sweat it as they feel things may be fixed. And if not, they will pay for services I need since it's been covered within my rent already.

A reader also suggested using the school Wi-Fi, so I plan to use that to my full advantage if possible.

I also want to use this time to apologize for giving everyone a hard time. I was trying to tell everyone what is most likely to happen. I thought I was being realistic when I was really just pessimistic.

I might as well give you an update. If you see this message, that means the story you are reading HAS at least 1 chapter in the work. And I will tell you in detail why there are delays.

Okay, so this problem goes to almost every story.
This is one of my longest running stories reaching over 40 chapters. As time passed, so did both One Piece and My Little Pony.

I wanted to research both stories carefully to make sure I don't screw up too bad. I already messed up hard when they went more in depth over the Griffon Kingdom falling apart. (So in reality, their kingdom ain't some oppressive regime like I wrote.)

I did somehow write that one part that I thought was very uncharacteristic of Sanji, but then Oda released an episode that surprised me.
(In one chapter of this story, Sanji was cursing at the use of drug enhancements for the griffons)
(And in One Piece, Sanji's backstory mentioned the use of drug/genetic enhancements but at the cost of humanity)

I seriously didn't expect that. I accidentally somewhat and somehow predicted how Sanji feels about the subject.

As more episodes of both stories went on, I had to get my popcorn and watch all of them. (I never read the Official MLP comics though. Never have, never will.)

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 9 )

Good luck to you, chap! Hope we get to see more of you soon. :moustache:

Aside from the Straw Hat Pirates, will other One Piece characters appear?

8612749
I don't plan on it since it may mess with the timeline too much.

I love this story

Hey, love this story. hope you can finish it.

When's the next chapter?

Hey, do you want to still continue this?

Has anyone else noticed the chapter numbers are messed up. It goes from chapter 34 straight to chapter 43.

Very interesting. I look forward to continuing your work. How long it will take to develop this story is very interesting. I will be with

Login or register to comment