• Published 10th Aug 2014
  • 10,312 Views, 438 Comments

Luffy in Equestria - SparkStone



Luffy of the notorious Straw Hat Pirates, is thrown to Ponyville after a chain of events.

  • ...
22
 438
 10,312

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 13 - Secrets Revealed! Celestia refuses Twilight's request?

In a town of ponies, many griffons were defeated and littered the streets. The ponies were cheering for the two heroes. Nami and Sanji were checking the newspaper just to receive the news.

"Straw Hat Luffy declares war on griffons?" Nami read aloud. "I didn't expect to see him as a pony too. He must really care for the kingdom here like at Fishman Island."

"So Luffy has my problem too?" Sanji confirmed. "Glad to know I'm not the only one."

The crowd of ponies were amazed at the raw power the two used. Many were curious of what Nami was, but nonetheless, adored them for saving the town from the griffon attack.

"They're so strong!" A stallion quoted. "They took down the battalion so easily!"

"But how did the tall one manage to produce clouds?" Another wondered.

"Who cares about that! Did you see how the blue one bucked!?"

"The apple family are the only ones I know who might have that kind of kicking power, But his cutie mark is a fork and knife."

"He must be a chef."

The mares were practically in love with Sanji, the blue pony with a blonde mane. Many were calling out to him.

"He's so strong and attractive~!"

"I think I'm in love~!"

"Marry me chef~!"

Sanji was annoyed and scolded at them. "No way! I'm not falling for this crap!"

"Oi, Sanji." Nami said to get his attention.

"Yes~ Nami my sweet~?" Sanji responded in a perverted matter.

"Look at this." Nami said as she revealed the news. "Mysterious limbs attacking the Griffon Kingdom and dangerous weeds growing amuck."

"Is it Robin and Usopp?" Sanji wondered.

"It doesn't say. They're probably attacking while under a low profile." Nami deduced. "Maybe Luffy wants us to do the same?"

"Might as well." Sanji replied. "As long as I'm like this, those griffons will keep attacking us."

"Don't worry Mr. cook~!"

"We'll protect you~!"

"I love you Sanji~!"

Though the mares called out to him, Sanji bitterly replied, "NO WAY! Why out of all the islands where girls fall in love with me, it's with horses!?"


Twilight slowly woke up to see Luffy's face smiling at her.

"Thank god!" Luffy sighed in relief. "I thought you were sick or something! Glad to know you were just asleep."

"Wha… What happened?" Twilight questioned.

"You all fainted due to the overdose of information being told to you." Luna informed Twilight. "Perhaps telling you all about Luffy, his father, and Celestia's crush was a bit too much for all of you to handle."

"I'm still worried about Fluttershy though." Luffy admitted. "When she woke up, we reminded her of what happened and then she fainted again!"

Twilight sighed and said, "It's okay Luffy. Just give her some space, and she'll be fine."

Luffy nodded then turned to Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash who ran up to him.

"Hey Luffy!" Pinkie called. "Rainbow and I are gonna draw on the guards! Wanna come with us?"

"That sounds fun!" Luffy responded.

"Come on then! Before they change shifts!" Rainbow warned him.

As the three ran out to cause trouble for the guards, Luna realized something.

"Wait! I didn't get your autograph yet!"

"Princess Luna?" Twilight echoed. "When did you know about Luffy?"

Luna turned and smiled. "Well, it was when I was readjusting life to the castle, I happened to stumble upon Dragon and Celestia discussing important matters. After he left, Celestia then used her magic to send a magic eye to watch over Luffy. When I first saw him, it was around the time Luffy had just come back from 2 years of disappearance."

"2 years…?" Twilight repeated.

"Yes, and that was the first time I saw humans from outside our kingdom. There I watched his magnificent crew, and was very entertained." Luna giggled. "I was of course found out by Celestia and she made me swear not to tell a soul. She turned out to be watching over Luffy before I came back to the throne."

"How long was Princess Celestia watching over him?" Twilight asked.

"For about… 5 or 6 years." Luna confirmed. "She let me watch the old recordings of Luffy as well. He was as strong as before, and even stronger after he disappeared for 2 years."

"Why did Luffy vanish during that time?" Twilight wondered.

Luna's smile disappeared as she said, "Perhaps I said too much. We promised not to speak of what Luffy was doing or his crew mates during that time in order to plead ignorance for his friends actions. We have never interfered with his life until he finally came here."

"Well…" Twilight began. "When we found Luffy, he was this… really strange pony. I never understood why he acts like this and always thought about what he's been through."

Luna nodded in understanding. "If you really want to know, I can show you the recordings of his adventures. Of course, we'll have to gain the permission of Celestia and Luffy."

"The Princess I understand, but why Luffy?"

"Because he's Straw Hat Luffy!" Luna scoffed as if it was obvious.

I never knew how much of a fan she is…


The guard stood still as Rainbow, Pinkie, and Luffy were scribbling graffiti all over him. Trying his best not to move, he stands tall over the laughter of the three childish ponies. It was embarrassing for him as Pinkie started to draw hearts over his eyes.

"Looks like somepony is in love~!" Pinkie joked.

Luffy and Rainbow fell over laughing hysterically. Rainbow got up and took a turn.

"Alright, alright! How about…" Rainbow drew a rose under his mouth. "Would you like to dance with me?"

Luffy chuckled and said, "Let me try!"

"Hold on, I'm almost done…" Rainbow replied.

"Come on! I wanna turn!" Luffy whined.

"Hold on!" Rainbow grunted. "I need space to finish."

"You're blocking the way!" Luffy complained.

Rainbow was then nudged to the side, causing her to skew the marker to the side. They got up to see a line going through the face. Pinkie snorted as the others joined in as well. The guard look down and thought…

I'm not getting paid enough for this…


Alone in her room, Celestia was talking on the transponder snail. On the other line was none other than Monkey D. Dragon.

"So, Luffy fell into your kingdom?" Dragon spoke.

"Yes. I'm currently taking care of him for the time being." Celestia assured him.

"I appreciate your assistance in this matter." Dragon said in gratitude. "Especially with what intelligence has just informed me about."

"So you know about the war?" Celestia acknowledged.

"Yes. I was wondering if you need any help sorting this out."

"It'll be fine." She insisted. "I don't want to trouble you with our country."

"Celestia, you have been providing supplies, a place for our soldiers to rest, and even intelligence using your magic." Dragon reminded her. "It would trouble me if anything were to happen to you."

Celestia blushed as she swooned away from the phone. He does worry about me! Getting back to the conversation, she said, "I can assure you that I am an independent alicorn princess. Though, I do appreciate for what you said."

Dragon laughed and replied, "I see… Well, if otherwise, call me. Until next time."

"P-Perhaps maybe we can meet up somewhere for our next briefing?" She asked.

"Why, of course. I'll see how we can discuss business after reading the movements. We don't want the enemy to be aware of your kingdom again."

"Yes, of course."

They hung up, allowing Celestia to lie on her bed. She giggled like a school girl as she noticed Luna and Twilight just watching her. They were frozen in silence before Celestia puts away the transponder snail and say, "You are really pushing it Luna!"

Luna snickered as she apologized. "I'm sorry, but Twilight has a request."

Celestia turned to Twilight and asked, "What is it my faithful student?"

"Princess, I was wondering if I could see the recordings you have of Luffy." Twilight asked. This made Celestia a bit on edge. "May I see them?"

"I'm… sorry Twilight, but no."

This shocked Twilight and Luna. Celestia turned away as Twilight went up to her and question, "But why Princess?"

"I just… don't think you're quite ready to see them." Celestia explained.

Twilight looked down hearing that for the first time in a while. "I don't understand…"

"Please understand that I'm not saying you're incapable." Celestia told her. "But rather, you aren't ready to see what's out the in the Blue Sea World."

"It can't be that dangerous Princess!" Twilight thought. "I think I can take what's out there."

"That's what many pirates say before falling to the Grand Line." Celestia claimed. "But if you really insist, then I'll reveal to you everything about Luffy if you can answer these questions."

Twilight wasn't sure where this was going, but accepted regardless. "What is it Princess?"

"If Luffy was found guilty and I sentence him to death, what would you do?"

She was still. What kind of a gruesome question was that? How could she answer it? Celestia wasn't done, as she continued.

"If your friends were taken away in front of your very eyes by a powerful and unbeatable foe, what would you do?"

"I… I…" Twilight stuttered.

"If my royal members of the family stood in the way of your friends freedom and happiness, what will you do?"

Twilight cringed as she wasn't able to answer a single one. To either defy the kingdom she loves, or say goodbye to her friends. Luna then stopped the survey. "She's had enough Celestia."

She nodded and looked back to Twilight to comfort her. "I'm sorry, but unless you can see how terrifying it really is out there, it would be as bad as letting a filly read a dark tale."

Twilight nodded back. However, in her mind, she still wanted to know. She just didn't want to request her teacher on the matters of the Blue Sea World anymore. As they finished hugging, Luffy came in and said…

"Hey guys! We're having a party! Come on and join us!"

Luna quickly galloped over and said, "Of course! What are we waiting for!? Let's go!"

Celestia and Twilight giggled as Luna began to converse with Luffy.

Author's Note:

I know that the match up between Celestia and Dragon is weird, but I thought that Celestia should have a reason she should go easy on Luffy. Seeing how he is a pirate, the first thing she would do is send him to the moon or push him into water. Yes, in this story, Celestia sees Luffy sort of as her child. adorable isn't it?

Of course, many of you would probably agree with me that I have failed to bring out Celestia's motherly affections towards Luffy. Probably because she knows what he did in the past two or three years in piracy.

PreviousChapters Next