• Published 10th Aug 2014
  • 10,306 Views, 438 Comments

Luffy in Equestria - SparkStone



Luffy of the notorious Straw Hat Pirates, is thrown to Ponyville after a chain of events.

  • ...
22
 438
 10,306

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 53 - The News of Scraper City

Day 3 of 5

Onboard the Thousand Sunny, the crew of what remains spots an island dead ahead. The water way leads in just as the map foretold. Nami gathers the crew to ready their stations in case of an attack. It was bound to happen, so they might as well get ready. The harbor of the waterway to Featheran was up ahead, and they can see the griffons armed and ready. Nami turned to the others and said, “Alright! Places everyone!”

The crew readies themselves, dividing into three groups. Attack force consisted of Zoro, Sanji, Brook, Applejack, and Rainbow. Defense consisted of Nami, Chopper, Robin, Rarity, and Fluttershy. Maintenance team was Usopp, Franky, and Pinkie, but were ready to switch to defense team if necessary.

The maintenance team would use the Sunny’s functions to take out enemy ships that go too close. The attack team would find a way to reach the enemy and take them out from there. The defense team would protect the Sunny from any incoming attacks.

With the plan set, they await for the first attack. It wasn’t long before shots were fired, and the fight began. The griffons flew over with dynamite while their ships sailed to them. In seconds, they were surrounded, but the attack force were just about to make their move.

“Now! Drop the bombs!” A griffon shouted.

The dynamite was lit and dropped down on the Sunny. Zoro however was prepared to deal with the problem. Positioning his blades and aiming to the sky, he slices the air.

"Senhachiju Pound Ho!" (1080 Caliber Phoenix!)

The dynamite flies back up, and explode right in their altitude. The griffons start falling down, but some that were awake were still in the fight. Just as they got close to the Sunny, Sanji managed to get up in the air and intercept them.

Sky Walk!

All of the griffons were now within Sanji’s range. Heating up his leg, he starts giving a barrage of flaming hot kicks at them, knocking them away from the ship.

"Poêle à Frire: Spectre!"

With the griffons no longer sending airborne troops, now all there was left to worry were the ships heading towards them. If the griffons weren’t scared before, they had to meet the crew, currently enraged at the highest peaks of all time. Losing two of their friends just as they reunited didn’t sit well with the Straw Hats. Zoro and Sanji had to let off some steam with a brutal beating to their enemies.

A powerful cut slices one ship into two, and the other was burned down by the fiery steps of the chef. The griffons were soon pushed back all the way to the harbor, where the final defense was already put to the spot.

In hopes of ransacking the ship, some griffons flew under, and entered the ships grassy lawn. However, the defense team quickly fought back.

Chopper lunged forward and delivered a heavy blow to the enemy.

“Heavy Gong!”

And sent them flying off the ship.

Robin constrained several in hands and snapped their backs, making them fall to the sea. More and more came, but Nami had her clouds ready, and sent down the lightning, electrocuting her foes.

“Thunderbolt Tempo!”

As the griffons fell, Fluttershy stayed away from the fight, worried about getting in the way again. She waited in the kitchen and watched the battle from the window. The constant fighting had her worried, and wanting to get a better look, she went to the door and took a peek. As she did, a griffon came by and noticed her. The yellow mare jumped back as the griffon had her cornered. She screamed, getting the others attention.

“Fluttershy!” Chopper called out.

“We can’t reach her!” Nami spoke.

Rarity came in from behind and used her magic to swing fans, cutting the griffon from behind. Fluttershy looked up as Rarity breathed heavily from worrying.

“Oh my… These new weapons are very useful.”

“T-Thanks Rarity.” Fluttershy breathed. “I was… a bit careless.”

“Don’t mention it Fluttershy.” Rarity assured her. “The griffons are now off the ship. Care to go outside with us? I’ll keep you safe.”

“… I… guess that would be better than being away from everypony…” She agreed

Coming outside to the front, Usopp, aimed the cannon at the harbor’s gate. Pinkie and Franky stood in the front and were ready to pose for the shock and awe about to begin.

“Get ready griffons!” Pinkie and Franky shouted. “Cause here it comes!”

The lion head of the ship opens its mouth, and Usopp readies the shot. The cannon soon emits a light of great power before it releases it forward.

“Gaon Cannon!”

The gate blocking the advance of the Sunny was completely and utterly destroyed. As the griffons round up to make up for losses, their commander steps forward.

“Those rebellious scum are on us still… How annoying.” He spoke. Using a speaker, he said the following to the Straw Hats.

“It’s not too late to surrender you rebels! With your captain dead, you can still be given a lighter sentence if you do as I say.”

The crew paused for a moment to make sure they heard was correct. They however, did not want to believe it.

“Luffy’s… Dead…?” Pinkie muttered.

“YOU LIAR!” Rainbow shouted. “When I get over there, I’m gonna knock you out!”

The ship keeps pressing forward, and Luffy’s crewmates are now feeling insulted, and are ready to give hell. The commander of the harbor lectures on.

“Are you really going to keep fighting like you’re captain, Apprentice? Do you want to die like the fool he was? He struggled, and died in the war at Scraper city. Did you not see the news, apprentice? Or do you not want to see your master dead?”

The ship was now close to the harbor’s grounds, but just as the fearsome fighters consisting of Zoro, Sanji, Applejack, and Rainbow were about to charge in, Fluttershy brushes them aside and stands on the head of the Sunny.

“What is your response apprentice?” the commander asked.

She glares at the crowd, and sends off a shockwave, causing many to fall. The crew watches in awe as Fluttershy’s anger hits the peak, beyond anything her friends have ever seen.

“He’s not a fool.” She growled.

The commander looks to his comrades, and begins to back away. But as he tries to, Rainbow meets him from behind and bucks him the ground. The harbor was clear of enemies, and they were now given passage.


Down the large river, now leading to Featheran, the crew readies up once more for a big fight. As they did, Usopp checked on Rarity.

“So, how were those weapons I made you?”

“They were quite useful.” She tells him. “Light, but resilient. Not only that, but its remarkable design is absolutely wonderful!”

“Thanks! So, about the fee…”

“Oh, you are such a funny man!” Rarity waved it off. Usopp gave her a deadpan stare.

Over by Fluttershy, Applejack was with her and making sure everything was alright. She wrapped her hoof around the mare and asks, “How’s everything sugar cube?”

“He was lying, right?” Fluttershy asked. “Luffy isn’t dead, right?”

“I really doubt he would.” She assured him. “I just don’t know what got him to say that nonsense though.”

“It’s because of the war yesterday.” Someone said.

Turning to the sound of the voice, they find Kibishī Chain on their ship. The crew quickly surrounded him, but remains unphased. Fluttershy stood up and asked.

“What… do you mean, war?”

He simply looks to her, and drops the paper on the floor. There, it lists the events that have happened. And on the picture, Twilight is seen crying in despair.

What happened in the war…?

Author's Note:

Yeah, so, this chapter wasn't that important, but it needed to be noted.

College stops me from doing stories, and chores really stalls me good. But I manage to make up how I wanted to write the next chapter when the time was spent, so yeah, maybe it was for the best.

The Scraper city war will go on for about... 2 more chapters I'm guessing. Cross your fingers I can finish up.

Also, if you want to leave a suggestion for something to happen in the filler chapter for Nami, go right ahead. I could use the inspiration.

PreviousChapters Next