• Published 10th Aug 2014
  • 10,299 Views, 438 Comments

Luffy in Equestria - SparkStone



Luffy of the notorious Straw Hat Pirates, is thrown to Ponyville after a chain of events.

  • ...
22
 438
 10,299

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 28 - Final Pieces! The crew is together!

Upon the arrival of Sealos, the wrecked train puffs its last steam of smoke before letting out only the Straw Hat's. The griffons raise their eyebrows as the team marches on out to the harbor.

"Okay, so far so good." Twilight sighs in relief. "I swear, another crisis on a tight spot like that, and I'll end up draining all of my magic."

"We only have two more of Luffy's friends to look for." Rarity said as she scanned through the wanted posters of the blue sea. "So far, these photographs make most of you seem rather vicious."

"Hey!" Pinkie whined as she pointed to Sniper King. "You forgot him!"

"Him?"

"Yeah! How could you forget him?"

The ponies looked at Usopp for a moment before sighing at Pinkie not noticing him. Luffy leaned in and said, "Oh, Sniper King didn't join us. He was just there at Enies Lobby to help us out."

"Enies Lobby!?" Twilight spoke with amazement.

"What's that?" Rarity asked.

"It's the governments judicial island. A place they take criminals to be judged for the crimes they've committed." Robin informed them.

"Not that it's necessary." Twilight grimly said. "I read regardless, if you're a wanted criminal, then you'll be sent directly to Impel Down, one of the worst prisons in the world."

"Why'd you go there?" Rainbow asked.

"So we could save Robin." Luffy answered.

"Robin?" Twilight said as she looked over to her. She looked ahead and puts off the thought. Luffy's friends didn't seem like they were too energetic to talk about it, so the ponies left them off. Gilda looked off into the distance and suggested something.

"Hey, if the griffons were looking for your ship, wouldn't they have found it at the harbor by now?"

The stopped in place getting where she was at. "Good point!" Nami agreed. "If the Thousand Island Sunny was really at the harbor, they would have confiscated it by now. But if Franky and Brook are really at the ship, they must have docked it somewhere else."

"Nami, you're so smart~!" Sanji swooned.

"But where?" Applejack asked.

Nami looked around the coast and saw a mountainous range. A perfect blind spot from the public eye. The most probable location must be beyond the mountains.


Arriving around the mountain, they gaze upon the Thousand Island Sunny. All of them smiled as they had finally reached the final point of reuniting the Straw Hats. Rainbow, Pinkie, and Luffy were excited, and brushed on immediately.

"Race you there!" Rainbow declared.

"Whee~!" Pinkie sung.

"You're on!" Gilda replied.

"I wanna play!" Luffy shouted.

"Let's go!" Chopper said as he got onto Luffy's back.

"Wait for me!" Usopp said as well.

As they went towards the ship, a big light blue pony with a red Hawaiian jacket and massive forelegs came down. They backed up as he pulled off a wicked grin.

"More bounty hunters eh?" He chuckled. "No matter how many of you come to this ship, I will beat all of you."

"Eh… His body!" Rainbow stuttered. "Has… robot… hooves…!"

"Oh? You're interested in what you see?" He smiled. "This is just… Armored Me~!"

Spinning the hooves together, he winds them up before throwing them into the air while pulling the off a star shape among his forelegs. "Mmmmmm… SUPER!"

"SO COOL!" Luffy, Chopper, Usopp, Rainbow, and Pinkie shouted.

"Tomboy." The rest of the group said from the back to Rainbow except for Fluttershy, Robin, and Sanji.

She turned around and scolded them. "HEY!"

"Franky!" Luffy called out. "It's good to see you again!"

"Oh?" Franky lifted his sunglasses and saw the red pony with a straw hat. He gave a wide smirk as he said, "Luffy! Is that you?"

"Yeah! He sure is!" Pinkie said as she stretched his mouth apart.

"Ah ha ha! And you've made some new friends!"

"A-A-Are those really robot forelegs?" Rainbow asked with excitement. "A-A-And equipped with weapons and all kinds of cool stuff?"

"Oh? You're interested in my super technology?"

"TOTALLY!" She squealed.

"… Not even I expected this…" Gilda remarked.

"Oi! Franky!" Luffy called. "I heard Brook was with you. Where is he now?"

Franky held his chin to think for a moment. "Hm? Oh, Brook went to get some more food. We've recently just used up the rest of our supplies."

"No worries." Sanji assured them. "We managed to buy enough for everyone here."

"Let's go get Brook back so we can have a party!" Luffy suggested.

"I'll go with Luffy." Gilda volunteered. "You all just get ready while we look for this guy."

"Okay then." Franky nodded. "He went into that forest, he shouldn't have gotten far by now."

"Yosh!" Luffy spoke. "Let's go Gilda!"

A while later, they're in the forest looking around. Luffy's stomach growled as he soon realized something.

"So hungry…!" He quivered. "I didn't eat anything ever since I pulled the train."

"Stop complaining!" Gilda scolded before her stomach rumbled too. She blushed and looked ahead. "Just… find your friend and let's head back."

As they ventured forward, Gilda tripped over something. As she got up, she saw a skeleton pony laying on the floor. She immediately screamed as she went to Luffy's side. The skeleton pony was wearing quite a dapper suit with clothing that was so decorative to that of a rock star. Gilda shivered until she realized she was clinging onto Luffy. She moved away from him and gagged.

"Brook!" Luffy said to the skeleton. "Brook! Wake up! I'm so glad to see you again!"

Gilda stared at Luffy as he pointlessly talks to the skeletal remains on the floor. She sighed as she thought the obvious. Straw Hat has lost it. Seeing his friend dead probably messed with his brain. Better explain to him about death.

She moved her arm around Luffy's neck and said, "Luffy, look. Your friend there? He's uh… well, not alive anymore."

"I know Brook died already, but he's still alive." Luffy stated.

"What? Okay, I don't think you quite get it." Gilda explained once more. "He's… dead. You know, forever."

"Brook wouldn't die again in a forest!" Luffy laughed.

"Okay, one more time!" She said angrily. "He's not-"

"Excuse me miss, my I see your panties?" Brook said as he loomed over Gilda from behind. She quickly turned around, screamed, and punched him in the face.

"PERVERTED LIVING SKELETON!!!"


Rainbow was still in awe as she sat with Chopper, Usopp, and Pinkie, gazing at the mecha pony.

"Oi, you." Franky called over. "Rainbow pegasus."

"It's uh, Rainbow Dash." She corrected.

"Come here and press my nose."

"Press your nose?"

"Yeah…" Franky then paused before doing a robotic voice. "Press… my… nose… for… five… seconds…"

"He said it in a robotic voice!" Pinkie pointed out.

Rainbow went up to Franky and pressed the nose of Franky, hearing a click. The four started to count.

"One…!" Usopp began.

"Two…!" Chopper said next.

"Three…!" Pinkie as well.

"Four….!" Rainbow stuttered.

"And…!" Franky's mane popped out, surprising and entertaining the four.

"SO COOL!" They said with amazement.

Rarity was a bit intrigued by that. "Now, that would be so very useful for everyday situations."

"How is that cool?" Twilight questioned.

Applejack was wandering near the tangerine trees and raised an eyebrow at what they were growing.

"This is nice and all, but where are all the apple trees?" Applejack asked.

"We don't have apple trees." Nami replied.

"Hmm… Well, the ship is sort of nice I guess."

"This is a nice ship." Fluttershy complimented. "I didn’t expect there to be an aquarium! There are so many nice fish."

"We eat them." Zoro informed her as he walked by. She suddenly froze up and stood in place.

"Hey moss head! What's wrong with you!?" Sanji scolded.

"What was that you blue curl brow bastard!?" Zoro shouted back.

"We've been on the ship for five minutes, and you're already getting into a fight?" Twilight remarked at the two.

From the corner of Pinkie's eye, she looked to see Luffy and Gilda returning with something on Gilda's back. She gathered everyone's attention yelling, "Hey! Luffy and Gilda are back!"

The six got down to greet the last member of the straw hats. The others were watching from the rim of the ship. As the ponies got close, Luffy ran up to them with a happy smile.

"Hi guys! Sorry it took so long!" He laughed.

"It's alright." Rarity assured him. "You have quite a lovely ship."

"So where's this Brook guy?" Rainbow asked.

Gilda dropped the skeleton on the floor and said, "You deal with him. He gives me the creeps."

She flew back to the ship, letting the others inspect what lied before them. a skeleton of a pony in a dapper suit. Luffy looked back to it then to the others.

"I think he's sleeping again!" He chuckled.

The six ponies huddled together and discussed what was going on.

"Okay, is it just me, or did they just bring back a pile of bones?" Rainbow questioned.

"I think… Luffy's friend Brook is…" Applejack slowly said.

"Dead." Twilight finished. "I think Luffy has lost it. He couldn't handle seeing his friend gone, so he's probably still thinking he's just asleep."

Pinkie gasped in surprise and said, "Wait! Are you saying that Luffy's skeleton pony friend isn't alive!?"

"It's a shame really." Rarity stated. "He looks quite proper with the suit and all."

"We should explain to Luffy about the time when… you know…" Twilight waved her hoof around to finish the message. "He's like a kid, so we'll have to comfort him at the same time. Fluttershy should be the first to start since she's understanding. You can do that, right Fluttershy-?"

The five looked to see Fluttershy holding Luffy closely and petting him on the mane.

"I'm so sorry for your lost Luffy." She said with a few tears.

"E-Eh?" He mutters.

"It must have been heartbreaking to see a friend just a pile of bones."

"Brook was always a skeleton." Luffy stated.

"Okay, I think he has a more serious problem than I thought." Twilight stated.

"Let me talk to him." Applejack suggested. She went up to him and sat down nearby. "So Luffy. I think it's a really good time to talk about a pony's… human's… life."

Luffy just stared at the saddened faces and tilted his head. "What's with all of you?"

"Well, it seems you haven't accepted your friends death yet that you keep thinking he's still alive." Twilight explained.

"I know Brook died, but he's still alive." Luffy claimed.

"And he will be, inside your heart." Applejack said as she pointed to Luffy's chest. "We're here for you, so it's okay to let him go."

"How long has his crew let Luffy's mind go demented with a skeletal remains on the ship?" Rarity wondered.

"Oi, Oi." The crew on the ship said with annoyed expressions.

"I think Franky did a bad job getting rid of the skeleton." Rainbow stated. "But he's still pretty super."

"Ow~!" Franky said in the background.

"Luffy, listen to me." Twilight said. "There is no way that skeleton is alive. The only way for that to be possible is necromancy! Or at least a body! I mean look at it! There's no way it can be still alive in his current state!"

"Yohohoho, that's usually the case." Brook said. The ponies jumped at the unfamiliar voice and slowly turned to the direction it came from. Brook stood back up one hoof at a time, making all of the mares drop their jaws. Pinkie was excited. He leaned close to them and said, "May I see your panties?"

They all fell over except for Luffy and Pinkie laughing. Pinkie giggled as she said, "Oh silly you! Ponies don't wear panties!"

Brooks nose hole started to bleed. Right at that moment, Nami threw a shoe at him.

"Stop asking that!" She shouted.


The six ponies sat quietly as Brook laughed while holding his crowned hat. Luffy was enjoying what was going on so far, it was hysterical as the moments go by.

"So after trying to look for some food, I ended up starving so much, I fainted. If Luffy-san the griffon didn't come looking for me, I would have been nothing but bones… Ah! But I am already nothing but bones! Yohohohoho, Skull Joke!"

Luffy and Pinkie laughed as the others were still befuddled of what was going on. It was the strangest thing ever.

"I like him!" Pinkie said. "He's funny!"

"Wait a minute, wait a minute!" Twilight screamed. "How is this possible!? How in the world can he be alive in this form!?"

"I ate the revive revive fruit, thus giving me a guaranteed second chance at life." Brook answered.

"Okay, I'm satisfied I guess." Twilight calmed down. "The seas are full of mysteries."

"So what's your deal?" Rainbow asked. "How'd you die?"

"That's not exactly the kindest question to ask you know." Applejack retorted.

Rarity sighed as she said, "I was hoping this one would be refined, but he's more of a creep. No offense."

"I don't mind." Brook assured her. "But I'm more worried about your yellow pegasus friend. Is she alright?"

They looked to Fluttershy as she was so frightened, she was frozen in shock for the past conversation. Brook leaned to her and asked, "Are you alright miss?"

Snapping out of the trance, Fluttershy scooted back to the wall and breathed heavily. Brook tilted his head before Fluttershy flew to Zoro and held his head.

"AGH! WHAT THE HELL!?" Zoro exclaimed.

"I-I-It's so s-s-scary!!" She cried.

"Don't worry. She'll get used to you… eventually." Applejack reassured Brook.

"Everyone! Dinner's done!" Sanji announced.

"DINNER!?" Luffy repeated. He leaped forward and said, "Yahoo!"

"Well then!" Brook said as he walked up the stairs. "We better not let our captain eat everything before we get there. Shall we?"

The girls chuckled as they followed along to the dining table.


During the feast among the ponies and people, Gilda had brought up the war they are currently going through.

"So now that we have everyone." Gilda said.

"Sniper king!" Pinkie reminded her. Gilda ignores it and continues.

"But we have plenty of problems. We don't know where Featheran is, the king hasn't made any big moves yet, so every second we waste is another second the fortress becomes stronger."

"Is it too late to back out by now?" Usopp asked with worry on his face.

"We're not going anywhere." Chopper reminded him. "Luffy, Sanji, Franky, and Brook need to be turned back to normal before we leave."

"And we have yet to figure out why and how they turned into this." Robin stated as she pets Luffy's mane.

"You don't look like you want to turn them back." Usopp states.

"Robin. May I have my mane pet?" Brook asked.

"Maybe we can backtrack on how it came to be." Twilight thought. "What happened before you were separated?"

They all paused as if the same exact thought crossed their minds. The wariness returns as Luffy looks down and recalls of an event.

"I remember how we got seperated." Luffy announced. "It wore a hood!"

"A hood?" Twilight repeated.

"We were in a fight when we came to this island." Nami informed them. "When we were close to shore, he came. Without a word, he attacked us using abilities I've never seen before."

"Was it magic?" Applejack asked.

"I don't recall seeing the aura that comes with the magic." Robin stated. "But it was unnatural."

"Somepony actually managed to beat you?"

"The bastard got us by surprise, and threw us off the ship." Zoro added.

"Brook and I were able to hang onto the ship before he sent the Sunny up too."Franky mentions.

"Whoever it was, it sounds like they might be why you're ponies now."Twilight deduced. "But the question still remains. Why did he do that?"

"We barely know how he looks like." Sanji sighs. "We don't have much to go on after that."

"Well, we'll help you put in a good pounding at the dude after we're done with the griffon king!" Rainbow declared.

"We will?" Fluttershy muttered.

"Yeah! Nopony messes with our friend!" Pinkie declared.

Luffy gave a huge grin as he said, "Really? Thanks!"

"Back to the other problem." Gilda reminds the others. "Featheran probably has this elixir stuff. Whatever it is, we luckily have enough strong warriors on our team."

Everyone except Zoro, Robin, and Rarity smiled while giving into the compliment. "No, no, no. Don't mention it~!"

"She didn't mean all of us." Rarity points out.

"Oh! I just remembered something about the castle!" Brook claimed. "Franky-san, do you recall of the sailors delivering something to the king?"

"Hmm… It was something about elixir, wasn't it?" Franky thought. "They might know a way to get there."

"Really?" Gilda replied. "If we can find the ship, we might be able to get some info from them."

"I think I can help with that." Nami insisted.

"I'll take you there. You can SUPER count on me." Franky assured her.

"I'm going too!" Sanji vowed. "I can't let our lovely navigator be in the neck of danger now."

"What a gentlemen." Twilight said sarcastically.

"I know, right?" Rarity swooned.


A while later, Robin, Chopper, and Twilight were at Sealos, traveling along the streets looking for books. While everyone else was at the ship and Nami along with Franky and Sanji were doing some snooping, the three bookworms were simply window shopping. Their hopes of finding something interesting was slim.

"The books aren't very decent here." Twilight sighed.

"I guess they don't have much medical books here either." Chopper added.

"They don't seem to record much history as well." Robin deduced.

"Hey Twilight, what kind of book did you want?" Chopper asked.

"Hmm? Oh, well. I was hoping to find some new spell books." Twilight answered.

"Ooh! Does that mean you can do more spells if we find them!?" Chopper wondered.

"Well, something like that." she grinned slightly.

"Robin! Let's help find Twilight spell books!" Chopper recommended.

"I am interested to see what you can do if we find them." Robin admitted. "Alright, let me try something."

Robin crossed her arms and closed her eyes. The two watched her as she maintained the stance for a minute. Once she opened her eyes, she said, "There seem to be two that might hold spell books. One down the street, and the other to our right."

"Really?" Twilight said with amazement. "Wow! That sure is a handy ability."

"Robin and I will look over there for some spells. You go to the store down there. Let's meet up there too, alright?" Chopper suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea." Twilight agreed. "See you later then!"

"Don't go anywhere else until we come back!" Chopper waved as he and Robin left the other way.

As Twilight made her way down the street, she finds the magic shop. It was titled, Defensive Arts, and was currently holding an open sign poster on the door. Before she went inside, she noticed griffon soldiers from the corner of her eye. Instead of entering the shop, she followed the soldiers and listened carefully.

"Is the ship ready?" He asked.

"Yes." The other answered. "Trojan Griffons on standby, Artillery units on standby, and ships are ready to go as well."

"Good. Once they attack the cargo ship holding the fake elixir, we can begin. The Straw Hats will not leave Sealos."

Twilight's eyes shrunk as should puts the piece together. She steps away to realize the horrible truth.

"It's… all another trap!?"

Author's Note:

AGH! GUYS! DID YOU KNOW THAT PART 3 GRIFFON ARC IS ALMOST DONE!?

Yes, it's almost finished everybody! It's been a crazy ride, but it gets even crazier! Hey, there are like, 7 or 8 more chapters left! Unless...

FILLER CHAPTERS!
Luffy got to spend quality time with the mane 6, but has the other crew mates? Now's their chance! Vote YES for filler chapters and each crew member will spend quality time with them on the ship. A whole chapter dedicated to Zoro, A whole chapter dedicated to Nami, A whole chapter dedicated to Usopp, A whole chapter dedicated to Sanji, so on and so forth!

Of course, I'll try my best to keep it interesting. I will also inform you that these filler episodes will be might be delayed for the main story, but I will be sure to finish them at some time.

Vote YES for filler chapters. It will not effect the main story production, but will guarantee that it will be written and made by me at some point.
Or vote no. -_- Honestly, if none of you are interested for filler chapters, then there's no point in making it, right?

BTW, I thank you for 99 likes! I wonder who's going to be number 100?

PreviousChapters Next