• Published 10th Aug 2014
  • 10,290 Views, 438 Comments

Luffy in Equestria - SparkStone



Luffy of the notorious Straw Hat Pirates, is thrown to Ponyville after a chain of events.

  • ...
22
 438
 10,290

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 19 - Gilda's mission, Start!

Twilight gave a good yawn as she stretched her limbs before she opened her eyes. First thing she sees are the pile of defeated ponies and griffons around the room. she freezes as she sees Zoro putting away his swords and walking downstairs.

"I think the inn keeper made us breakfast." Zoro informed the others.

Luffy, Pinkie and Chopper ran out the room yelling, "FOOD!"

"Well, that's one way to wake up." Applejack said as she cracked her neck.

"The most awesome way there is!" Rainbow stated.

"Yeah, sure." Gilda replied.

They left downstairs leaving Twilight, Rarity, and Fluttershy in the room. Twilight looked to the others and said, "Did you girls really sleep through that?"

"If I could, I would." Rarity said before she got up rubbing her eyes. "This does not do well for my complexion."

Fluttershy peeked from her blanket as she asked, "I-I-Is it over?"

"That depends." Twilight replied. "What happened?"


At the breakfast table, they were eating toast and eggs. When the others were talking, Luffy stretched his hoof to steal their food. Victims so far are Pinkie, Chopper, Applejack, and Rainbow.

"Luffy!" Applejack and Rainbow scolded. "You rubber dolt!"

Pinkie and Chopper were pulling on Luffy's face as they demanded their food back.

"Give it back Luffy!" Chopper yelled.

"I wanna eat too!" Pinkie whined.

"Would you knock it off!" Twilight told them as she levitated Chopper and Pinkie off of Luffy. "We need to focus on Gilda's problem. The sooner we do, the sooner we can continue our own journey."

"Oh right!" Rainbow remembered. "Hey Gilda, where are your parents anyhow?"

"They're in this old building at Wing's Peak." Gilda answered. "They sent the message to me saying if I don't pay up the ransom, they're gonna give them to the Griffon Kingdom to arrest."

"That's terrible!" Rarity responded quite surprised.

"The Griffon Kingdom has been like this for a while." Gilda stated. "That's why we lived at the border town. We thought it'd be less dangerous here, but surprise, surprise."

"What surprise?" Pinkie asked, only to get a glare from Gilda. "Geez, I was just asking."

"We should find some other place to go for tonight." Rarity stated. "I know it's off topic, but this inn is much too dangerous to be in. Bounty Hunters just came in and out freely."

"Well, we don't need that much help rescuing Gilda's parents." Rainbow assured everyone. "I think we just need me, Luffy, the raccoon dog, and maybe Fluttershy."

"I'm a reindeer! See the antlers!?" Chopper corrected her.

"W-What!?" Fluttershy squeaked. "Why do I have to go?"

"Because you have Haki! Remember?" Rainbow answered. "We could use that just in case."

"Luffy has it too!" Fluttershy pointed out.

"Why not have one more in case?" Rainbow replied.

"I guess we'll just look for a place to stay for tonight." Twilight concluded. "Somewhere less suspicious."

"We're not staying in this town forever." Zoro reminded her. "We have to get going if we're ever going to reach the Griffon Kingdom."

"Right, but by the time they finish up, it'll be night time again." Twilight explained. "We'll have to get a full night's rest this time too! No bounty hunter should be able to find this place!"

"Will this next inn have a spa?" Rarity asked.

"Asking for a bit much, aren't ya?" Applejack commented.

"W-W-Wait, do I really have to go?" Fluttershy asked.

"Don't worry Fluttershy!" Luffy assured her. "We'll be fine! We have Chopper here to take care of us in case anything happens!"

"Yes! You have nothing to worry about!" Chopper saluted.

"I-If you say so…" Fluttershy sighed.


At the Hunter's House located around Wing's Peak, Griffons and ponies were doing what they usually did. Sharpen their blades for their slingers, gambling with cards, and looking out the window. One of them that happened to be drinking coffee looked out to the open saw Luffy, Rainbow, Chopper, Gilda, and Fluttershy walking towards the building. The bounty hunter spat it out as he said, "We've got trouble!"

Outside of the house, Luffy stood in front. He turned to Gilda and asked, "Do you know where they are?"

"I remember the room." Gilda replied. "Just blow them away first and then I'll show you where."

One of the hunter's threw a dagger at Luffy, only to miss thanks to his Haki. Fluttershy reacted too well as she hid behind a tree.

"So scary…" She whimpered.

Chopper took a look at the dagger then back to Luffy. He then had an idea as he picked up the dagger and rode on top of Luffy.

"Onward!" He commanded as he raised the dagger up high like a sword.

"Yeah!" Luffy responded as he rushed in. He bashed down the door, and attacked the bounty hunters inside.

Rainbow looked up and saw some hunters on the top floor. She had on a smirk as she said, "Watch me take care of these guys ten seconds flat!"

"Go for it." Gilda responded. "I'm still gonna win."

"Fluttershy! Tell us if you sense anything else! We'll be inside!" Rainbow told her as she flew in through the top floor.

"Okay!" She replied back.

Rainbow and Gilda busted in, shocking the griffons and ponies inside. The fight began as Gilda slashed them off with her talons, giving them cuts. Rainbow zoomed around and puts her hooves in front of her.

"Rainbow Rush!"

The tackle threw the enemies through the walls and outside. Gilda raised an eyebrow at this.

"Rainbow Rush?" She spoke. "When'd you start making new moves?"

"Ask the idiot downstairs." Rainbow replied.

Meanwhile down below, Luffy and Chopper were running around causing havoc with their combo.

"Little Knight Charge!"

Luffy ran head first while Chopper swung the dagger around like a sword. The bounty hunters ran from this duo, fleeing their own base. As Luffy went on, Chopper remembered something.

"Luffy! We need to check the rooms for Gilda's parents!" Chopper told him.

"Right!" Luffy nodded.

Luffy and Chopper began to look around the rooms. opening and closing doors for every one that didn't have anyone in there.

Meanwhile, Gilda and Rainbow were finishing up with the rest of the foes. After knocking the last one, Gilda said…

"Rainbow! I'm gonna look downstairs! You interrogate them!"

"Got it!" Rainbow replied.

Outside, Fluttershy notices something. She looks around as she wondered, What's happening?


As Chopper and Luffy enter the last room, they find no one there. Sighing, they turn around to see Gilda.

"Gilda!" Chopper spoke. "We're sorry, we couldn't find your parents."

"These guys are probably hiding them somewhere!" Luffy thought.

"I guess my parents aren't here…" Gilda muttered while looking down.

"Gilda…" Chopper said somberly.

"We'll find them." Luffy reassured her.

"No, no, it's alright. I never expected to see them here honestly." Gilda admitted. She then puts on a glove with a metallic surface. "After all…"

Suddenly, she grasps upon both Chopper and Luffy, making them faint in the process. She looks down on them as she says, "I haven't seen them for ten years."

Author's Note:

Timer Smith: Because its not even a week old yet, just saying :) :pinkiehappy::moustache::facehoof::trollestia::eeyup:

Well, guess what everyone? It's finally a week old! Happy one week anniversary! :pinkiegasp: This is a big deal due to the marathon I've been putting up! I don't know how long this streak will last, but it was fun doing it!

Happy one week anniversary everyone! :rainbowkiss:

PreviousChapters Next