• Published 10th Aug 2014
  • 10,298 Views, 438 Comments

Luffy in Equestria - SparkStone



Luffy of the notorious Straw Hat Pirates, is thrown to Ponyville after a chain of events.

  • ...
22
 438
 10,298

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 29 - The Final Trap! All or Nothing!

Cadence entered the throne room with impatience. She looked upon Celestia who seemed to have a straight face along with Luna. Cadences eyes dart to the ruler with much annoyance.

"Why did you call me here?" she questioned.

"As soon as I heard what has happened to Shining Armor, I knew I had to check on you." Celestia inquired. "Nopony is taking it harder than you are."

"That's why you called me!?" She yelled. "We have to plan our next move! We can't let those Griffons get away with this!"

"Cadence…" Luna spoke. "This isn't like you. You're much more loving than this. You're not a warmonger. "

"Don't compare me to such a title!" She scolded back. "I want him back, safe and sound. If anything, you should try and get him back as well! He was only a Captain of the Royal Guard! Why would you send Twilight's brother for all pony's sake, to war!?"

"You should know that it was he insisted to go to war. I even thought he was capable of aiding in it."

"But…!" Cadence spoke before Luna placed her hoof onto the saddened alicorn.

"Calm yourself. We're doing what we can."

Cadence gritted her teeth and said, "Well it isn't good enough."

With a quick turn, she walks away as she adds something to that note. "Talon's Hold has more than a thousand prisoners, both rebels of the Griffon Kingdom and our fellow pony citizens. Knowing that Shining is probably there, I will not rest until I see him out of there safe and sound."


The cargo ship was docked at the harbor. Griffon workers were coming in and out with crates. Sanji and Franky waited outside for Nami to finish scouring the place. As they did, Franky sighed and looked up to the air.

"Nami is sure taking a while." He groans.

"I wonder what's keeping her?" Sanji wondered.

"It is a cargo ship. Do you think Nami decided to get something from the crates?"

"What could you get out of that ship?" He retorted. "Just some shitty griffons with some shitty cheap elixir."

"Hmm? Do you know something about it?" Franky questioned.

Sanji tilts his head up and blows a puff of smoke. "Chopper said that it was a drug that made the drinker extremely strong. They would however become some sort of mutated freaks and lose their minds."

"EH!? And they have a whole cargo ship of it!?" Franky shouted.

"I never saw if for myself. Chopper said that the only ones who used it were two. I wonder if they'd give something like this to every one of their soldiers though. In fact… if I think about it…"

Suddenly, thunder erupted from the ship as well as an explosion. The two looked over to see Nami jumping off the bow of the ship and landing safely on the ground. She makes a run to Sanji and Franky as they simply stare at what was going on.

"OI! Nami! What happened!?" Franky questioned.

"It's all a fake!" Nami yelled. "We've been had!"

"WHAT!?" Sanji and Franky yelled.

"Get everyone to the Sunny! We have to leave now!"

The three ran away as the griffons flew out to give a chase. They aimed their crossbows carefully before pulling the trigger. Nami dodged it as she ran with the two.

"Nami! Quick! Get on my back!" Sanji shouted.

"Alright!" Nami complied. She quickly got on, making Sanji trot happily.

"I got this!" Franky assured the two. He aimed his left foreleg at the griffons, and it soon opened up four pistol barrels.

"Weapons Left!"

Multiple shots of Franky's hoof makes hits on their pursuers. Taking advantage of the enemies sudden stop, they escape before the next group of griffons arrive.


Robin and Chopper were walking back with bags full of books. In his walk point, Chopper gleefully trotted with high hopes of Twilight's new spell books.

"We sure got a lot of them!" Chopper pointed out. "I hope Twilight likes these."

"I'm sure it will be a nice addition in her collection if she hasn't own these already." Robin thought.

As they head to the shop, Twilight is seen exiting it and walking towards them. Chopper and Robin stay in place as their friend approaches them.

"Twilight!" Chopper called. "Check out all the books we bought!"

"No time!" Twilight said. "We have to get back to the others now!"

The two were confused, but ended up running with Twilight back to the Sunny. Chopper went into his walk point and asked, "What's going on?"

"The griffons made another trap! They were waiting for us! We have to escape before they find us!"

As they ran, a loud humming noise echoed throughout the city. The three stopped and looked in the direction of where the sound was coming from. To their surprise, it was from the sky. The big airship above soars over them along with the city. Griffons started to appear and fly down to them. Twilight, Robin, and Chopper get ready for the worst to come.

"After them men!" The griffon commanded.

They take out a strand of rope with claws on them. Once they got close enough, they threw one at Robin. It grabs her arm and the rope magically wraps itself around her.

"Robin!" Chopper screamed.

"They're enchanted!" Twilight pointed out.

Quickly using her magic, Twilight defuses the spell of the rope and frees Robin from the trap. The griffons continue to throw them at the three. Running from them, the three now are being heavily pursued. It doesn't get better as one of them manages to latch onto Chopper. Twilight and Robin stop to get back their friend.

"Chopper!" They call out.

Twilight attempts to use a spell, but was unable to reach Chopper's rope after the griffon pulls. He then flies away from them, thus making it impossible to reach him.

"Robin! Can you get him?" Twilight asked.

"He's too far!" Robin declines.

The griffons threw their ropes at the two escapees. Robin and Twilight have no choice but to escape. They flee from their pursuers by passing a few more blocks.


At the market, Applejack, Fluttershy, Usopp, and Pinkie are looking at the produce. While Applejack is looking at the stands with Rainbow complaining of what she was buying, Usopp is telling a long story to Pinkie.

"You found a gigantic goldfish!?" She screamed.

"Yep! And the amazing thing was how big it's poop was! I thought it was an island when we docked on it!"

"GROSS! Tell me more!" She begged.

"Applejack!" Rainbow scolded. "Stop buying so many apples! At least put some other fruit in there!"

"They don't have enough apples! I only saw tangerines!" She complained.

"I liked the tangerines." Fluttershy stated.

A huge shadow then crept over them. They look up to see the gigantic vehicle over them. With widened eyes and dropped jaws, they stare at the massive beast.

"A flying ship!?" they screamed together.

"Look! Griffons are coming out of it!" Usopp pointed out.

They swooped down in great speed. Even though Usopp had warned them of their arrival, they weren't able to react at the sudden kidnapping. Pinkie and Usopp were lifted away without a second to spare. Lifted away, Rainbow then realized what happened.

"HEY! Give them back!" She growled as she flew after them.

Another griffon flew to Fluttershy, but was lassoed by Applejack. She then aimed at another enemy and snapped back the rope like Luffy's signature move.

"Snap Shot!"

Fending the griffons off from Fluttershy, Rainbow now had full time to focus on getting back Usopp and Pinkie. The two were crying out of their wits.

"AAGH! RAINBOW HELP!" Usopp yelled.

"It's too high!" Pinkie cried.

"Almost there…!" She said as she reached out to them. When she got close, another griffon grabbed her. Rainbow was now being held by the griffon tightly, unable to move. Applejack noticed her predicament and attempted to catch them with her rope. No avail as they were too far up.

"Rainbow!" She called out. Gritting her teeth, she pulls Fluttershy to leave. "Come on!"

"What about the others!?" Fluttershy asked.

"We can't do anything about it! Let's go get the others!"

With problems arising, friends are now being caught and sent up to the flying ship. Applejack and Fluttershy run only to bump into Twilight and Robin, who too were in a hurry.

"Twilight!" Fluttershy said aloud.

"Applejack!" Twilight spoke.

"Robin!" Applejack sighed.

"Fluttershy!" Robin said in relief.

"What are you doing here?"


At the Sunny, Luffy slept on the head of the ship with his hat tipping over. Zoro was working out in the tower while Brooke looked out for the others. Rarity was taking a nice hot shower in the ship while Gilda just brushed the dirt off. As Brooke kept an eye out even though he has no eyes, he saw Nami riding on Sanji with Franky running by.

"Ah! Nami-san! Sanji-san! Franky-san!" He greeted them. "Did you find what you were looking for?"

"Just a couple of things." She said in a grumpy matter. "There's something big in the town, so we're going to have to round up the others."

"They just left a while ago. Luffy-san, Zoro-san, Gilda, and Rarity are the only ones here."

"Don't tell me they went to Sealos!" She pleaded.

"Yes, they did. Why? What's wrong?"

"It's a trap." Sanji answered. "Anyone who went there are in trouble. We have to find them before it's too late."

As Luffy looked up, he saw the flying ship in the corner of his eye. The most peculiar thing was that it had the same mechanisms as the Ark Maxim. In his mind, he was wondering…

"Earlobes?"

Gilda walked outside with Rarity wearing a towel over her head. Zoro peeked outside to see the monstrosity out there.

"A Flying ship?" He wondered.

"What's happening out there?" Rarity questioned.

Gilda stared at the ship for a few moments before realizing something. She ran to Nami and the others with stress on her mind.

"Hey! What's that thing doing here!?" Gilda questioned.

"It's what the griffons are using." Nami explained. "They plan to capture and lock us up in that thing. I never thought they'd have a flying ship though."

"That's because they shouldn't!" Gilda shouted. "That's a pirate ship! My parents pirate ship!"

Author's Note:

Earlobes, AKA Eneru.

A small set back and a quick restart. I hope you all can let those 3000 words go.

BTW, the artwork is done! Ace finished my request for all of the LuffyXFluttershy fans! (No, I'm not guaranteeing romance in the story, it's just for fun seeing how some people actually liked the idea, so yeah.)
For LuffyXFluttershy fans

I'm not planning to put romance in the story like I said before, but I wanted to do some side projects having something to do with the story. So maybe in another story, it will happen, but only time can tell.

I'm pretty busy around here, but please be patient and tolerate these shortcomings.

PreviousChapters Next